Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Wraith
Killjoy
Wraith
June 8th, 2006 at 10:49am
Blood_Stained_Razor_ X:
I wore Frank Xs on my eyes on Valentine's Day & I got asked if I was dead like, 7 times. I said yes everytime.

haha! Well, at my school, which is an arts school, creativity is encouraged. Of course most of the creativity they're referring to is nice and quiet like classical music. If any of the teachers/guidence councellors knew I'm an MCR freak they'd tell my parents, and then we'd have that talk again, like they think I'm gonna kill myself and then I'd get grounded for the rest of my life...AND THEY'D TAKE THE MCR AWAY! Even the thought makes me tremble. Mostly only my close friends know about my double personality. There's quiet, polite, loving, talented, smart Jo and then there's MCR Jo.
misscyanide
Joining The Black Parade
misscyanide
June 8th, 2006 at 04:18pm
hiya hardly no one accually know any of teh bands i like least of all my chem so its like im doodling the demolition lovers in class and some one will always go
person:what are you doing?
me:drawing ( i write my chemical romance underneath)
person: whos*reads* my chemical romance?
me: a band i love
person oh ive never heard of them are they like weird gay boys?
me: kicks them and punches them then gets sent out*

that happens EVERY DAY!it annoys me so so much but oh well they stupid not to know who they are. ok rant over bye bye xoxoxoxoxoxooox
Chocking_Flattery
Killjoy
Chocking_Flattery
June 12th, 2006 at 11:55pm
well my school thinks they suck major ass but there is a group of people (including me) who stick up for them and talk shit to all of those people who bash them but oh well
Broken__
Salute You in Your Grave
Broken__
June 13th, 2006 at 12:40am
MissMurder;;:
I wore Frank Xs on my eyes on Valentine's Day & I got asked if I was dead like, 7 times. I said yes everytime.

haha
i wore them to school on my birthday
alllll the people in my school just gawked at me
my friend will was like "Are you aware u have X's over ur eyes?"
I just nodded and walked away
i however have never been more proud of myself
CassielovesMCR
Killjoy
CassielovesMCR
July 8th, 2006 at 06:41pm
My school is gay. I swear aside from my group everyone else is in FFA. So therefore they like country cause they are retarded. They say Gerard is a freak. I go crazy on them.
teh Paigerzzz!
Fabulous Killjoy
teh Paigerzzz!
July 8th, 2006 at 08:53pm
My school - "What is My Chemical Romance?"

Ughhh, no one but my friends knows who they are.
Well, actually, some of the little 7th graders know of them,
or, rather, GERARD.
And Frank.
This one stupid bratty kid has them on her binder..
I threatened her life if she left them on,
they were gone very soon.

Very Happy

I'm evil.
CassielovesMCR
Killjoy
CassielovesMCR
July 8th, 2006 at 09:30pm
OMGERARD!! Are you serious!!??! I did the same EXACT thing!! Okay. There are a group of 8th graders coming into the HS. When they came for the tour i was happy to see the band shirts and all. I was so sick of FFA fags. Then i noticed it was just this one group. ALL wearing MCR. I asked them to tell me the debut album. Three cheers for sweet revenge. They were being serious. Then i asked them to name ALL members and all they could tell me was Gerard and Frank. I told them if they didnt take them off by school i would shoot them. I never seen the shirts again.
rhiaCYANIDE
Bleeding on the Floor
rhiaCYANIDE
July 9th, 2006 at 12:36am
Smiles and Regrets:
Me:"Do you know who's My Chemical Romance?"
People: "Who?"
Shows them picture
People: "OH! Did they song that one song? Helena or something? I like that song!"
Me: Yeah... *grumbles*

Stupid ghetto people...

LMAO.

That happens to me too.

Gah.

But one time a girl said "Didn't they sing Helen?!"

I was just like "WTF!!!!" and walked away.

Yeah, all the white girls at my school think they're black.

It's so funny.

They're all like "Uh Hmmmm, Yeeeeahhhh, True dat, True dat."

Then here's me Shocked

Then if there is this girl who thinks she's 'punk' and I'm just like Dude stop labeling yourself to be cool. And she write " I <3 Punk!" on her binder.

And she tries to dress like me and she wears everything all wrong.

Like I do crazy eye makeup and one time I did black eyeshadow with bright blue eyeliner that was winged out alittle and she came to school with bright blue eyeliner and it was all thick and chunked on her eyelashes.

Then one day she's a prep and the next she comes to school with black jeans, and broken, half ripped studded belt and, converse.

I'm not being a bitch, but be yourself for God's sake....
CassielovesMCR
Killjoy
CassielovesMCR
July 9th, 2006 at 11:00am
I know.Exactly. And i ecspecially hate when they get the song names wrong and what not. If you dont know then dont even open your mouth.
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
July 10th, 2006 at 04:34am
I'm not sure, all I know is the council at the college severely "frowns upon" the distribution of any kind of promotional stuff for the band. Please understand, it's not because they're against MCR, it's because the bulletin spaces are mostly used for local bands and shows so other students get annoyed when they see mainstream artists on there no matter who they are. I thought the council was going to have a fit after the incident with the 50 Cent fliers. Someone posted them all over the bulletin board and covered up everything on there.

But anyway, the few other students I actually spoke with at length aren't disposed either way about MCR. This is mostly due to the fact that reggae and hip hop are big in this area among the younger crowds and country and folk music are big with the older crowds. So anything that's pop or rock sort of falls to the wayside and is ignored. Though with new infusions of young and angry students at both colleges that's quickly changing. When the new semester starts I'll ask again.
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
July 14th, 2006 at 08:41pm
they've heard of them mostly poser on outsiders like me are obessed
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
July 14th, 2006 at 08:49pm
Nearly all the people at my school wouldnt have a clue that they have more than one cd.
They have only heard of Three Cheers
Lost_And_Hopeless
Joining The Black Parade
Lost_And_Hopeless
July 17th, 2006 at 04:04am
I go to a christian school so i only have one friend that likes MCR. Most of the people at my school listen to only christian music, and don't even know who MCR is...
I feel sorry for them. They are missing out!
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
August 12th, 2006 at 05:15pm
lol my school thinks they are the anit-christ!
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
August 13th, 2006 at 03:46pm
i know at my old school in florida, it wasnt as bad as it would be in my school in new orleans,

one of my teachers back in florida(mr frye, my old math teacher, go mr frye!!!), he listens to mcr, and when i found out i was all like WOOO!! really !!!wo!!!

he is really cool and listens to rock and stuff!

the teachers here though, are a completely different story. they are all really old and mostly like country, not that ive ever asked, but from what i remember of the last year i was here, all the teachers hated me because i was different. they told me i was a child of the devil because i listened to the "devils music". i got pissed off one time and told them "at least the devil has good taste", which got me three days detention.

the students here, are ALL WIGGERS. my friends (which is only 4 people) ARE LITTERALLY THE ONLY kids who listen to rock and punk. i have an mcr bookbag and one of the boys that i really dont know nor do i want to asked if that was some cool skateboard team and i got really pissed off and yelled at him for not knowing who they were.

our school also has uniforms, so we cat really be creative. though one day i did come to school in some black pants i had lying around and a mcr shirt. all of the kids call me the emo retard now. and that stunt i pulled cost me a suspension for a week.

yeah, these people dont have a clue what good music is!
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
August 13th, 2006 at 05:21pm
Um, well about 10 people at my school actually know of "Honey" and "Vampires"... Everyone else pretends to like them becuz they think punk is a new fashion trend....They only like them for Helena.
xXStar.Crossed.LoversXx
Fabulous Killjoy
xXStar.Crossed.LoversXx
August 14th, 2006 at 10:40am
Most of my friends like them. One of my teachers like them cause I gave her their Cd.
hoppy.
In The Murder Scene
hoppy.
October 24th, 2006 at 09:18pm
All who knows them thinks there cool but really there not very known... *sniffle*
But people that doen't know them but see pictures of them from me and The Narrator, well.... think they're a little scary.

But the only true fans are me and The Narrator. Sadly.
intothelight;;
Fabulous Killjoy
intothelight;;
October 25th, 2006 at 04:29pm
I hate my town because everybody seems to be on a completely different wavelength to me and my friends.

Outside of our group of say 30, nobody in our school likes any band with a guitar in it, or at least they won't unless they're in the charts, when they start wearing beads and dying their hair and spending all their money on band merch to fit in until some rapper claims the number 1 spot again.

I get beat up for liking MCR and being a 'goth' because I have black hair, what the hell is wrong with that place.

At least they're are some proper fans in me school that aren't listening to MCR just because "Frankie is soooo fit, aww I could screw him all day, and Mikey, wait he's the singer right?"

And my teachers are another story... this one teacher, my PE teacher, started getting on my case when I dyed my hair black (even though dying your hair is okay according to the rules) and now picks on me every other day, every time she sees me, just because I'm different from the other kids... she's tried to suspend me three times for various things (wearing MCR pins, wearing odd socks, wearing black jeans) and she even told off my friend and said I'm a bad influence, solely because I'm the 'rebel' kid that wants to stand out from the crowd that made her life hell for four years and still do.

Bitchhh.

PS: That's a real quote *rolls eyes and stabs*
Sascha
Killjoy
Sascha
October 25th, 2006 at 05:39pm
My school r all into rap/ hip hop (no offence 2 ppl who like it) which i cant stand.... so i dont know if they even know who any good rock bands r, ever1 knws i love weird music (what they call it) its the best music on earth.....