Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Megan Vegantoast
Bleeding on the Floor
Megan Vegantoast
November 1st, 2006 at 05:40pm
Everyone has started liking MCR... but only for their single... and for their hotness, Everyimte they talk about MCr it makes me want to die.

when I wore my black parade T-shirt they were like "OMG!!! I LURVE UR SHIRT!"

they think the music video is about a guy walking around. Not about a cancer patient dying.. and when I told them the storyline they were like "Wow... THEY R REALLIE GAWTHIK!"
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 2nd, 2006 at 03:14am
Yea people at my school now know they exist. I was listening to "Welcome to the black parade" on my iPod and thy're like "oh yea, i know that song" and theyre like "but what was with the video clip? That was soooo freaky" and im like groan. They also think I'm going emo. SO am not. Yet.
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
November 3rd, 2006 at 09:16am
A girl in my Spanish class said she wouldn't be surprised if Gerard was a virgin
xXxChloe984xXx
Bleeding on the Floor
xXxChloe984xXx
November 3rd, 2006 at 09:51am
some people know mcr in my school
my friend only likes welcome to the black parade
but i was talking to her a while ago in am registration saying thety the black parade was out soon, and this compete stupid chavs goes "is the black parade something against black peop;e" i explained to him that it wasnt about that and all and he was like what did you say
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
November 4th, 2006 at 12:13pm
I have this picture on my binder, and these two girls were like, "Hello hotties" to Gerard and Mikey
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
November 4th, 2006 at 12:16pm
My friends are the only ones in the school who like them for the music. There is this one girl who claims to like HIM and My Chemical Romance, but she hasn't really heard any of their music. She just thinks Mikey and Ville are hot. My friend alex asked her to name 2 HIM songs and 3 MCR songs, she couldn't even name one.
Everyone else thinks they are gay gothic weirdos that only losers like.
If liking My Chemical Romance makes me a loser, then im damn proud to be one.
live.love.burn.die
Killjoy
live.love.burn.die
November 4th, 2006 at 06:44pm
My school sucks! Hardly anybody likes them. Everyone likes Rap, Hip-Hop and all that other stuff. And Indian Music. I'm not being racist, but Canada is going downhill and I hate my school (And city).
ChokeMe
Fabulous Killjoy
ChokeMe
November 4th, 2006 at 08:34pm
me and my two friends are the only fans that are really, really into them. everyone else either likes them a little or hates them. mostly they hate them,

b/c they're "weird goth guys who wear make up".*rolls eyes*

but my english teacher likes them though. haha.
Disenchanted_Faerie
Killjoy
Disenchanted_Faerie
November 6th, 2006 at 02:37pm
Well, I go to college so I don't know what EVERYONE thinks of MCR but i know that there are a good amount of people who like them. I got my roommate last year liking them. However, my roommate this year asks me who MCR is everytime I say that and she's listened to the Black Parade CD at least several times since I bought it. Anyways, I know a lot of people who are into them and I've gotten various comments on my buttons that I bought at Hot Topic last weekend and I know that there are two girls down the hall from me who like them too.
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 6th, 2006 at 04:19pm
Dont know I just graduated in 2004.Im sure they like MCR some of them at least.Or half the school dont even know who the hell they are
XxMeAnt-4-tHeFliEsxX
Joining The Black Parade
XxMeAnt-4-tHeFliEsxX
November 6th, 2006 at 06:22pm
There is a lot of people in my chool that like MCR i found this out at an MCR concert hehe. I was wwaiting in line and im like WTF?? there were so many people there from my school....

::JuDy Vengeance::
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
November 6th, 2006 at 06:24pm
Well, I gave my friend in Spanish the picture that's my avatar (Thanks, Jerk!), and she showed it to the teacher, and he was like, "Is that a girl?"
Horhay the Toucan
Jazz Hands
Horhay the Toucan
November 6th, 2006 at 07:02pm
My school has all these ppl who listen to KISS fm and other mainstream stations....today this one guy called Gerard a FAG and he didn't even know what he looked like.....I was pissed. That's the only reason I'm mad that Welcome To the Black Parade is so popular....all of these overly cheerful girls will be going- "OH MY GAWD- I LOOOOOOVVVEEE My Chemical Romance!!!"
Me-"What's your fav song?"
Them-"I only know one. I can't get the CD cuz it's parental warning."

Help me God.

Plus I can't play the CD at school because it's a K-8 school, and little 2nd graders walk past the room like, every 2 seconds. Although for this Pivot stickfigure thing in Computer class I had a MCR concert for the background. Thats when I started going on and on to my friend and the guy who called Gerard a fag oveheard and said it........his stickfigure thingy sucked, anyway.
milly-rose
Killjoy
milly-rose
November 7th, 2006 at 03:31pm
i'm at college...a lot of people are kinda anti-mcr, but there are a few fellow fans, which is good. most people just throw them into the 'crappy emo shit' box. which sucks.
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
November 8th, 2006 at 05:13am
The preps/jocks think MCR is screamo goth music and i screamed at them for it and I threatened them... I take my music serisouly and stand up for it... I hate people who say that MCR is some goth band..... As for other bands too.. People just dont know what they're talking about.... >.<
xGabrielleOrionWayx
Bleeding on the Floor
xGabrielleOrionWayx
November 8th, 2006 at 08:54am
dude im in love with MCR and like everyone here knows it i go to parties and my friends are like "we need new rap songs to GRIND to in our basments!!"

i say "ill do it"

and they all yell "NO MY CHEM!!"

haha and my teachers let me go on INO in class cuz im really fast and so that's where i am right now =]

i sing at my locker i have pictures in it

and since im "popular" as much as i wish i wasnt

everyone of my friends decorates my locker before concerts and my birthday wiht MCR pictures

and they make me mixed tapes becuase my dad only has a record palyer and a car (non CD) steiro

as much as my friends and family dislike MCR they no i like them so they suport me

my englisg teacher likes them tho and ROCKY HORROR PICTURE FILM

we dressed as helena for halloween together!!!

and we did the time warp

she is my favy

that's my school

they hate MCR

I love them

THE END
if I fall x3
Killjoy
if I fall x3
November 14th, 2006 at 03:53am
My Teachers Hate Anything Rebelish
I have loved them since i was in year 6
and now since there single hit the charts
everyones like "OMG I Love My Chem"

And once I just snaped at these popular girls and shouted at them
"You fakes you don't like anything thats not fucking on the charts, try being unquie sometime"

Yeh it did feel good♥
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
November 14th, 2006 at 09:11am
My 5th grade teacher was singing Give 'Em Hell, Kid because his son had the CD. It was cool
x_early_x_sunsets_x
Jazz Hands
x_early_x_sunsets_x
November 14th, 2006 at 12:28pm
I was kinda amazed the other day, I was in Art minding my own business and suddenly Welcome to the Black Parade came on the radio (which our teacher lets us listen to in Art) and I thought the whole class would start moaning, but instead they all listened to it. They all liked it, except one or two.
While i'm glad that people don't hate them, I kinda wonder if it's only because they got to number 1 in the charts =/ I mean, before WTTBP they hadn't even heard of them.
Horhay the Toucan
Jazz Hands
Horhay the Toucan
November 20th, 2006 at 06:53pm
I played TBP in music class today, and 3 girls all agreed that Gerard looked like a skeleton. My teacher said they were emo/vampire music. I was annoyed.
But this one kid asked me about The Ghost of You, so maybe it's not a lost cause.....?