Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
imnotokaywiththis
Killjoy
imnotokaywiththis
March 21st, 2007 at 05:27am
99% of people at my school think that MCR are emo and deserve to die in a hole.....fucking retarded people. There is about 10 MCR fans out of 1000 kids
My_Ethiena_Toes
Fabulous Killjoy
My_Ethiena_Toes
March 21st, 2007 at 09:23am
Eh...I understand that some pepole don't like the style of MCR, there music but that's not the reason to call them Gay, to say that they suck or whatever.
They should just accept it..
In Our school I'm the only fan of MCR, and just my best friend say's that there ok, but it looks like this:
me: My Chem' has a new album
her: My chem? what ? what's that?
Sad
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
Killjoy
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
March 21st, 2007 at 04:37pm
i am the only kid who likes mcr in my school. and i was weraing a tee shirt that said my chemical romance on it and it had a coffin on it and they made me change my shirt.
bastards.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
March 21st, 2007 at 08:45pm
Lol, this totally random, but after the Oakland show, more fans have magically popped up at my school!
A couple of people wearing t-shirts and hoodies walking around, which rarely happens. My friend theorizes it was because of us proudly showing off our Black Parade t-shirts, and now more covert fans are surfacing. Go us fans. Very Happy

As of now, no visible abuse yet.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 21st, 2007 at 08:49pm
yesh, I get made fun of for wearing mine, but my friends & I who have tees wear them & display them proudly!

we are called "creepy emos" but we're actually really nice people with lots of friends.
Friggen stereotypers.
orangegreendaysuite
Killjoy
orangegreendaysuite
March 23rd, 2007 at 11:53pm
they think MCR is emo and scary, my skool is Catholic, so not much of the teach's like them...except for 2 really kewl teachers...Ms Mason+Ms Allen...to think, Ms Allen is only 2 yrs older than Gerard...
My_Ethiena_Toes
Fabulous Killjoy
My_Ethiena_Toes
March 27th, 2007 at 12:19pm
Then your'e lucky...At least two Smile
My teachers don't know who they are...Even thogh some of them are pretty young...Well, in my school teachers don't know english AT ALL...kinda weird, but whatever ;P
justan_oceanof_tears
Motor Baby
justan_oceanof_tears
March 27th, 2007 at 01:43pm
many people at my school like them however many people hate them/dont know who they are.
hopelesshearts
Jazz Hands
hopelesshearts
March 29th, 2007 at 12:54am
well some people like them and some think their posers and every single fucking person thinks im fucking emo when im not just cuz i wear black and listen to loud music so you can kind of gues what they say especially about the lyrics. but i love them!
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
March 29th, 2007 at 07:45pm
Ma and my friend are the only fans I know of. Other people have heard "The Black Parade" but thats probably the only thing they have heard.
Dude...Potatoes
Salute You in Your Grave
Dude...Potatoes
March 29th, 2007 at 08:57pm
hopelesshearts:
well some people like them and some think their posers and every single fucking person thinks im fucking emo when im not just cuz i wear black and listen to loud music so you can kind of gues what they say especially about the lyrics. but i love them!

people are the same way for me...like my grandma thought i was goth one day when i went to her house with black fingernail polish on...its the same way with the kids at my school cuz i wear a band tee shirt almost every day or black shirts and pants. people think im fucking goth or some shit which im not. i just happen to have my own style cuz im not some dumb poser who only does something cuz someone else does...there a lot of people like that at my school Disgust
X_meese_X
Fabulous Killjoy
X_meese_X
March 29th, 2007 at 09:01pm
I swear to God, there's only one other person in eastern Pennsylvania who likes MCR.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
March 29th, 2007 at 09:18pm
Haha. Cool thread.

Basically what they think of MCR?

"ZOMG!! IT'S AN EMO DEATH CULT!! NOW 2286828126826852 TEENAGERS ARE GOING TO KILL THEMSELVES!!!! ZOMG!!" *Insert dramatic rantings about Satanism and Death cults here*

Pathetic.
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
April 2nd, 2007 at 02:07pm
My school is obsessed.
CheekBones
Killjoy
CheekBones
April 2nd, 2007 at 02:51pm
I have about eight friends who are all obsessed with MCR, so I'm safe among them at least...the rest of my friends put up with it...
The rest of my school tries to have conversations with me about them! It's quite sweet...there's this tiny atom bomb with the same name as me who makes us put on WTTBP every lunch time. So there's a general air of acceptance at my school. But they do call us, three of my friends in particular, 'the three emos'. What's sad is that sometimes they answer to that.
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
April 2nd, 2007 at 08:57pm
Give Me Novacaine:
hopelesshearts:

people are the same way for me...like my grandma thought i was goth one day when i went to her house with black fingernail polish on...its the same way with the kids at my school cuz i wear a band tee shirt almost every day or black shirts and pants. people think im fucking goth or some shit which im not. i just happen to have my own style cuz im not some dumb poser who only does something cuz someone else does...there a lot of people like that at my school Disgust

Same 4 me too! there all 'ZOMG your EMO!! you slit your wrists and worship the devil!"
I usually wear alot of black (black nails too), but not every day... people are SO IGNORANT!! There are also alot of people who dont care and like me all the same anyway... those are the BEST people/ friends you can ask for.... i dont care what peole say about me... i wont change for anybody, there not worth it, no one is....
So throw on the black dress and mix in with the lot!! be yourself and dont be afraid to be yourself..if you love MCR listen and rock out!!!! as Gerard would say, "Be yourself, Don't take anyones shit and never let them take you alive!"
asleep
Killjoy
asleep
April 3rd, 2007 at 12:43pm
I don't know what whole my school think of MCR,but in my class just me and one my friend actually know them,others like "who?i've never heard about that band...".I think there are few more people who likes MCR but i don't know them...
mitchell davis.
Shotgun Sinner
mitchell davis.
April 3rd, 2007 at 05:29pm
Goth, Emo, Women

Ive heard it all

Conversation from my bus

"Hey, what are you listening to?"
"My Chemical Romance"
"My pills do what?"
"MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE"
"MY PILLS DID WHAT?!"

-Yeah I know I have no clue
Destroy Me...
Killjoy
Destroy Me...
April 3rd, 2007 at 06:03pm
The people call them a gay ass band and all they care about is there gay rap and shit lookin sneakers......people in my skool r soo gay and annoyin sometimes...Uhhhhh
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 10th, 2007 at 01:42pm
Most the 'e-m-o' Kids like them, we have bout 50 of them..
But all the chavs hate them and beat up anyone that likes them, thats why school lockers are my second home Very Happy (Damn out of use lockers.. Sad)

Hehe. But i dont care cos our school has a clique problem anyway Very Happy