What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
April 23rd, 2007 at 11:23am
i had a freaky day. let me explain:

1) In Drama:
Me: So guys, we have to put something together...
Elena (Chav) *Looking at my MCR badge*: omg are they the spice girls? they look it, but in cartoon form.
me: Shocked no, its My Chemical Romance in cartoon form... and WhyTF would I listen to the spice girls...?
Leasa (Chav): yeah LanieRolling Eyes .ooh i love MCR!!!! i also love fall out boy!
Me: Shocked
Leasa: Hey, Lanie, you noticed no one listens to rap anymore, they listen to rock and r'n'b.
*The two girls get into a long conversation, and we don't get any further in our drama lesson*

2) In German
Some kid in german: hey, can hear that, sounds like rock music? has someone got their MP3 on them?
me: no, but what band does it sound like?
some other kind in german: sounds like My chemical romance. who likes them, theyre shit!
*everyone looks at me*
Me: what, i left my ipod at home today... Rolling Eyes

3) In English
*working with my friend penny in english*
Me: lets call our story bob skeleton [i got that name from the russell brand and noel fielding thing], and have MCR in it.
penny: cool. i think i heard one of their songs the other day. helena or something.
me: oh yeah helena! *so loud the whole class hears*
penny: yeah, it was this sims 2 on youtube, and it was really strange. there was a gothic looking man and woman [gee and helena] getting married, and some guy with blonde hair [gee, yet again] was having an affair with the girl, and it was so confusing.
*we then get into hysterical fits of laughter about sims 2 vids on youtube, and we hardly get any work done...lmfao*
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
April 23rd, 2007 at 11:29am
lmao
I have a few friends that like them a bit.
The rest of my school are RETARDS!
they really are.
I mean... gah -_-'
i get called allsorts and so do they.
Lmao... Someone saw my revenge hoodie and went "N.J Murder Scene
CSI???"

I was like....o_0
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:21pm
Hahaha lmfao i love CSI.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
April 26th, 2007 at 02:09pm
emo

iwill say no more
Immortality.
Motor Baby
Immortality.
April 27th, 2007 at 08:58am
the ppl in my class and the 8th graders call me 'emo' cuz i listen to them. theyres only one guy that like them [but not as much as i like them] and he's my ex. he's still a friend and i can talk to him bout MCR but i have a feeling he's getting tired with me ranting on about how i mcr rock and telling him random facts on them..

Everyone hates them in my skl and its tough but i wont stoop down to there level and hate them, im standing up fo mcr and i think its brave wat im doing cuz its really tough liking a band which every1 hates but i dont care if im standing alone or with 100 other ppl, i'll still love them!!!
Vengenz
Salute You in Your Grave
Vengenz
April 27th, 2007 at 09:16am
I did not think anyone liked them, just thought they were okay or that they never heard of them. But one day a guy in my class was playing MCR on his computer in the breakVery Happy And I said "wuhuuu, MCR" And he said, haha, you too?Razz
deadinsideandout
Killjoy
deadinsideandout
April 27th, 2007 at 11:50am
My adviser thinks they're cool. The rest of the school thinks they're unhealthy for my mental health and well-being, well they're just shit
deadinsideandout
Killjoy
deadinsideandout
April 27th, 2007 at 11:51am
My adviser thinks they're cool. The rest of the school thinks they're unhealthy for my mental health and well-being, well they're being shitheads.
Lux Lisbon
Joining The Black Parade
Lux Lisbon
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:40pm
hahaha!
Lux Lisbon
Joining The Black Parade
Lux Lisbon
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:40pm
my school has a lot of preppy people that pretend to like it to be cool.
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
May 2nd, 2007 at 05:05pm
well, at my school we have the obsessive fans (me and my mates)
we have the posers (lots of them unfortunately)

and then we have the chavs who have an obsession that the entire band is gay
Diamond.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diamond.
May 16th, 2007 at 09:23pm
They hate them...they call them emo.
Some of them probably think it's a new rapper..
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
May 16th, 2007 at 09:38pm
im my school we have 2 groups of mcr fans, and i am friend with both of them.

you have...

"The Orignal MCR Crew" [aka the revenge kids]

then

"The New MCR Crew" [aka the black parade kids]

since i'm a bullets kid i and my own group LOL. (dont asked were the name came from cause i have no idea)
xxxdarkangelxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
xxxdarkangelxxx
May 16th, 2007 at 09:57pm
*snickers*
I study in an all gurls school and my classmates really likes hot guys...
MCR members are hot, right?
SO THEY LOVE THEM!!!
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 17th, 2007 at 06:56am
at my school, well, if u hear my chemical romance in a sentence, emo will probably be mentioned in there as well
i though everyone hated them. . . then i found Laura. . .
well lets just say, we have like shrines in our lockers and planners and everyday we take time to "meditate". our discussions before homeroom usually involve something mcr related. we are the only obsessed people.
i thought this other chick liked em, but now they arent as "cool" any more coz WTTBP is like so 5 seconds ago . . . (she used to like them, and like their old stuff as well, but now she doesnt and yer. . . .)
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 17th, 2007 at 06:58am
. . . oh. and not many people find them hot coz they're "emo" or wateva
chloeBAM
Fabulous Killjoy
chloeBAM
May 17th, 2007 at 07:05am
Horcrux.:
well, at my school we have the obsessive fans (me and my mates)
we have the posers (lots of them unfortunately)

and then we have the chavs who have an obsession that the entire band is gay

^^ same. exactly.

though me and my friends are also considered emo because we like them
stereotyping these days.. -.-
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
May 17th, 2007 at 02:05pm
at my school we have the one obsessed fan - me.

then we have 2 of my mates who like them, but they arent really crazy about them, they like them just as much as like any other band really..

then there is this girl in my class, who is like a huge poser, who like when I saw MCR asked me about it loads, and when I met Frank and Ray asked me about that loads too over myspace...which..yeh..is fine..but thyen we were having a conversation about MCR and brought up videos and mentioned one of them, and she goes...
"what the hell you on about..theyve only ever done 2 videos, Welcome to the black parade and famous last words"
and I was just like..=|
and then...last tuesday, she come over to me with me mate, and was like..oooomg they are the best badges, and thts the most awesome bag and hoodie ever (all like MCR stuff)..and then she goes..(and this REAAAALLY annoyed me)..
"I have BOTH their albums on my phone..I downloaded all their songs off limewire the other day"
my mate, he HATES my chemical romance badly, butts in and goes.."both!?"
...and she was like.." yeh, three cheers and black parade"
and my mate was like.."theres fucking 3 you dumbass!"
She got kinda embarrassed and was like.."what? yeh.. yeh i know.. well I have got them 2 on my phone.." then she walked away lmao. I just stood and laughed the whole time.

I was like..of course you know they have three. fucks me off...she makes out she is a huge fan of my chem..then comes out with that..the fact she thinks there is only 2 albums..and also..the fact she illegally downloaded the 2 albums she has got already. If she was mega poor or something...I could understand, but she like like totally rich..and could easily afford to buy a couple of albums..

oooo..and then..there are the teenie girls...who..when they heard gerard spat on me..and touched my hand..and heard I had met frank and ray, asked me if I was the girl who did all that ^ and then..ask I was walking off...squealed like crazy teenies jumping around. they are like 17/18 as well. it was funny but whoaaa at the same time.

everyone else hates them..and think..'eeeemoooo'

so yeh...thats my school for you..=\
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
May 17th, 2007 at 02:06pm
and wow..what along post that was.

//spam
Zombiefied
Fabulous Killjoy
Zombiefied
May 17th, 2007 at 02:07pm
My history teacher calls me the emo kid who listens to mcr and talks about death a lot =/
My friends love mcr and the chavs don't really bother us.
My schools not actually that bad, there are loadsss of chavs thoughh =[