Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
May 6th, 2008 at 03:13pm
ONLY 2 PPL IN MY SKOOL KNO WHO THEY R!!! pathetic. only me and my skater friend kno and like them. Sad and he's not evn a REAL fan. (he's nevr evn heard the song Helena) so all my other friendz really piss me off like this:
my friend: *goez 2 the bathroom*
me: *putz on my chem*
friend: *comez back* OMG TURN THAT HORRIBLE MUSIC OFF!!!
me: *(close 2 tears) slapz in face and walkz away mad*
horrible rite? oh ive got another 1:
me: "yea i dont hve ne hip hop on my ipod"
friend: "WTF? THATS A CRIME!!!! *lookz @ wut im listening 2* ugh, my chemical romance AGAIN?!
me: "well yea theyr my favorite band"
friend: " kno u could get shot listening 2 that kind of music in NYC"
me: well we'r not in NYC now r we?"
and wut happened last saturday @ the thrift store...
me: *handz cashier the posterz i want 2 buy*
cashier dude: "im surprised u didnt get chris brown"
me "i h8 hip hop"
cashier: "wow thats new..."
so itz not just my skool itz my city. btw if a girl @ my skool herez sumthing about chris brown itz like "OMG WHERE???!!!! I LUUUVVV HIM!!!! *squeel*" itz sickening.....
Thinking Happy Thoughts
May 6th, 2008 at 03:15pm
me: *showz friendz a pic of my chem*
friendz: *back away from me freaked out*
Holly Way
Jazz Hands
Holly Way
May 6th, 2008 at 04:03pm
lol wow ur friends are sad......

all of my skool friends are the same tho....

me: OMG!!!! I just pre-ordered TBPID
friend: wow holly... did u know that if you spent as much time doing homework as you do listening to MCR you might actually be smart.
me: i am the smartest kid in the class
friend: uhhh rite
me: ha!
friend: but did you know that listening to justin timberlake is actually better for your mind than my chem
me: BULL SHIT
friend: how?!?!?
me: uhh...look at your marks and look at mine! look at who listens to what!
friend:....w/e!

true story!!!
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
May 7th, 2008 at 07:16am
I've shared this story before but it still rings true.

(Mufti day, I have my jacket with an MCR patch).
Cunt: "You like My Chemical Romance?"
Me: "Yeah I do."
Other Cunt: "Are you emo?"
Me: "Uh..." I don't wanna fight them cause they're bigger and tougher than me.
1st Cunt: "He's an emo! STEAL THE EMO'S SHOE!!!"
I get called up on stage (it's prizegiving practice) and they get my left foot trapped between 2 chairs, so to go up I have to leave my shoe behind. And that is fucking embarassing.
Domenic
Killjoy
Domenic
May 7th, 2008 at 07:23am
Well guys, I have mixed thoughts about this. I go to a private school because I have a lot of problems of my own, and there are only about thirty kids in the whole school. Now, someone asked me "what are you listening too?" and so I tested him, MCR is stereotyped as always emo, I consider them emo-punk or just rock (Very Happy), so I just said "just some emo stuff" and he said "what?" and I showed him the CD, he's like "ohh I have that CD, I don't consider them emo", now, another girl I told said she hated MCR but she didn't mind that I listened to it, even if she did I really wouldn't give a shit.

To be honest guys in real life I have severe social anxiety, which is the biggest reason why I go to this school. Sometimes I can't stick up for myself so if someone was making fun of MCR I wouldn't go up to them and be like what? Now, if it was someone I knew and not a total stranger of course I would. Thoughts?
mcrluvsme
Killjoy
mcrluvsme
May 7th, 2008 at 10:41am
a lot of people at my school hate them but me and my friends love them i think it depends on what people listin to but most people at my school either hate them or they have no idea who mcr is and they should and some people hate them and they don't even know them they should give them a chance because mcr rocks and they are ausome and i love all their music
xBlckIsTheKissx
Killjoy
xBlckIsTheKissx
May 7th, 2008 at 11:47am
Everyone at my school calls me emo or goth because of it. I mean I WEAR DIFFERENT COLORS OTHER THAN BLACK. I mean a lot of people know them, some know there songs, and I'm practially the only one that knows A LOT abou them.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
May 7th, 2008 at 01:00pm
there's a preppy person next 2 me rite now letz c wut she sayz.
preppy grl: "wtf? whos my chemical romance?"
me *rollz eyez"
girlz next 2 me: "wut website r u on?"
me: "imnotokay.net"
girlz: *goez 2 website*
another girl: *gives me a scared look wen she getz 2 website*
preppy girl: "wtf?! y r there big scary men on the front?"
me: *crackz up laughing*
xBlckIsTheKissx
Killjoy
xBlckIsTheKissx
May 7th, 2008 at 02:10pm
lol TYPICAL!

people these days....
the constant.
Bulletproof Heart
the constant.
May 7th, 2008 at 07:12pm
Well I go to the smallest school on the planet (many people are convinced it doesn't actually exsist) so no one gives me crap for liking MCR, with the exception of my friend, Isaac, who only does it to be "cool". One of my real good friends loves MCR and we have sucessfully converted 5 of our friends into liking MCR. One of my them even wants to go to a MCR concert with us =]
mer von d
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mer von d
May 7th, 2008 at 09:14pm
well i finished school. but apparently at my old school their taking a fair beating at the moment. it's not cool to like them Sad what has the world come to?
Julliet
Killjoy
Julliet
May 8th, 2008 at 12:12pm
i dont know if anyone else in my school even listens to MCR. But some people are just idiots Sad , for example one of my ex-friends (she just decided that she wont talk to me anymore, yeah well who gives a s*it for her know, ups sory little sidetracked there ^.^ ) wrote Vampires will never hurt you and Dead on her all stars, just because I wrote that to, but she doesnt even listen to them and has no clue who they are, and what do that words mean cause she cant speak english ^.^ . I was just sitting there going what the ... :S
Headfirst_For_Gerard
Killjoy
Headfirst_For_Gerard
May 8th, 2008 at 06:34pm
Most kids at my school don't know who they are, but the ones that do say they hate them. Like me and my friends are the only ones who like them. On my first day of high school, my teacher asked us who are favorite band was. I said My Chemical Romance and then someone said 'You mean that really emo band? I hate them!' And then I got 2 detentions because I said 'You're lucky you're the other side of the class, motherfucka, cuz I would knock you out.' The detentions were so worth it, it was funny. XD
Liek teh lulz!
Salute You in Your Grave
Liek teh lulz!
May 10th, 2008 at 02:53am
In my school...

Me: Do you know a band called my chemical romance?
Someone that I'm talking to: Oh yeah...are you emo???
Me: ??? I'm not emo, why?
Someone that I'm talking to: They're emo, right?
Me: No they're NOT!!!
Someone that I'm talking to: Whatever.

Everyone in my school thinks MCR is emo, and most of them are trying to listen to their music because they think emo is cool.
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
May 10th, 2008 at 03:17am
They think they're a freaking emo mainstream band who doesn't have any talent and whose members are gay and weird-looking.
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
May 10th, 2008 at 03:48am
Another true story:

In study hall a few days back (my study period is with a heap of jocks, gangstas and death metal guys)
Death Metal: You know what's a really shit band? My Chemical Romance. (I keep my mouth shut cause they could all waste me).
Jock 1: I kinda like one of their songs.
Death Metal: They're all faggoty cunts.
Gangsta: Didn't they do that "I'm Not Okay" song that was on the radio for ages?
Death Metal: Yeah they did.
Jock 2: I hate that song.
Gangsta: How does it go?
He starts doing a very bad rendition of the I'm Not Okay chorus. Everyone else joins in for the next five minutes and then they make up fake lyrics like "I'm such a little pussy, I should cut myself and die, no I don't have the balls for that but I'm still a bitch" while I turn up the volume on my iPod.
Sorry guys, but I get in enough shit there for what they know about my music tastes (apparently cause grunge and punk are my favourite genres, I have to be excluded).
Emerald Muerte
Bleeding on the Floor
Emerald Muerte
May 10th, 2008 at 05:05am
yeah people at my school are pretty stereotypical about it. i was on my school bus on friday and my ipod has a picture of gerard in the back and some guy came up to me and was like "eww mcr are so emo. cut! cut! cut!"
some people are truly disgusting.
there are a few people that understand what my chem are about though, they're awesome. x]
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
May 14th, 2008 at 08:27pm
Pretty over looked, misunderstood but accepted. I'd say most kids atleast appreciate tracks like WTTBP and Teenagers if they don't have them on their ipods. But it pretty much ends there. A number of my friends liked them alot in Middle School with "Revenge" but didn't get back into them when "Black Parade" came out. Weird I know ~ Rex
Danae
Always Born a Crime
Danae
May 14th, 2008 at 08:41pm
Only about 2 other kids in my school like them....and they just like them....they don't love them....
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
May 19th, 2008 at 08:49am
I changed the background of a school computer to MCR
And a girl logged into it & goes 'EWW'
Her friend turns to her & goes 'actually, I don't mind them'

I was like *smug smile*