Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Vampire_Heart
Killjoy
Vampire_Heart
April 17th, 2006 at 06:51pm
!BeLLa_MuErte!:
My school doesn't even know who mcr is Shocked yes i know just because its a Hispanic school. i think im like the only 1 who knows about them in my school.

Hah. My school is Hispanic also. Almost noone talks English. Even the English teacher messes up a lot in terms of the language. XD Rather funny actually.

Oh and there's a girl in my school who tries to sing. I repeat tries to sing. And it just hurts my ears when she tries to sing songs of The Used and such. It just ruins my day. -sniff-

Anyways, yeah. Most of them are just posers and I hate it. In fact, my friend had this MCR shirt on for Casual Day and this girl points at his shirt and yells, "GREEN DAY!" Now, I love Green Day, though I love MCR more and I felt so pissed at that moment. X.x
emilyrachel
Bleeding on the Floor
emilyrachel
April 17th, 2006 at 07:19pm
dude, no one in my fucking school has even heard of MCR ,with an exception of a few kids(including me). they all like rap. EEEWWW!(in my opinion)
*hamako_hime*
Joining The Black Parade
*hamako_hime*
April 17th, 2006 at 07:20pm
usernameB7:
well if sum1 likes them enough then they cant really get sick of them or tired of their songs, etc

if that's basically all one person [namely, me] talks about for a while, another person who really likes them can get really sick of them. for example, one of my friends really liked them, but then i talked about them too much and sang their songs all the time andthen she got sick of them. so i guess thats sorta my doing. oh well. though recently i think she's beginning to like them again because i dont talk about them as much. we were having a "funeral" because she "buried" our other friend in a sheet and then she played helena and i did the dance and then i got buried too and mikey, gerard, and frankie carried my coffin, and ray and bob and some guy from csi that my other "dead" friend likes carried my "dead" friend's coffin. and then i was buried with my mikey action figure.
emilyrachel
Bleeding on the Floor
emilyrachel
April 17th, 2006 at 07:21pm
oh, by the way, can anyone tell my how to change the size of my regular text so it's like that all the time?
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
April 17th, 2006 at 08:37pm
!BeLLa_MuErte!:
My school doesn't even know who mcr is Shocked yes i know just because its a Hispanic school. i think im like the only 1 who knows about them in my school.

SERIOUSLY?!
Whoa...I'm Hispanic too and I think I'm the only one that actually likes them too...
Besides my other friend who's into metal and other rock bands
LOL
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 18th, 2006 at 09:39am
its pretty funny, im in 8th grade. and the whole school will fall in love w/ whatever is "in" for about a week or so. and once they drop it, then the 7th graders pick it up.
soo now they all love mcr.
oh im sorry, i mean they all "love" mcr.
lol.
[MCR]-FrankieWright-[MCR]
Killjoy
[MCR]-FrankieWright-[MCR]
April 18th, 2006 at 12:12pm
i got sent to see a guidance teacher and she asked me what was important in my life.
So I replied, 'music is what i live for'.
and she said to me 'what music do you like?'
'My Chemical Romance' i said to her and she gave me this look and then straightened herself up and asked me why i cared about music and mcr and i said 'coz they saved my life' and she just wrote it down in her littl book with a look that could smash mirrors. So my school think that if you're not a prep or a jock then you must be suicidal...
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
April 18th, 2006 at 12:49pm
No one in my school knows them! My chemistry teacher asked his class of Jr's and only one person knew them.. this whole school only likes rap and pop.. it's barely full of rock fans
Danielle;; A7X_
Motor Baby
Danielle;; A7X_
April 18th, 2006 at 12:52pm
nobody likes them at my school
they're all into rap *shudders*
XO
Killjoy
XO
April 18th, 2006 at 01:08pm
My school....some people absolutly adore MCR. Like me. Some people hate them. Like the scary metal heads. THE REALLY PASSIONATE ONES. Someone threatened to nut me for loving them...its k. I hit them.

Some people have never heard of them. They all like dance music too much.
Bella_Revenge
Really Not Okay
Bella_Revenge
April 18th, 2006 at 03:20pm
Everyone in my school id "ghetto" and they listen to all the rap and hip-hop stuff. We've got some preps who listen to whatever is cool that month and like barely any "rockers". Some REALLY "gothic" people sort of like them, but mostly it's just me and this one other girl who got me into them.
Torosaurus.
Always Born a Crime
Torosaurus.
April 18th, 2006 at 03:26pm
i think me and a couple of friends 5 or something only knows them.
5 in the 575!!!! that's not much, the people in my school are different, some are hiphoppers and rapper stuff and some are gothic but i'm sure they don't listen to them, me and my best friend are the only punks in the school it's weeeeiiirrd O_o and there are many many many many teenies in my school and i hate them.
steph13
Killjoy
steph13
April 18th, 2006 at 03:45pm
some of my friends like them but alot of people go who the hell are they as soon as they are mentioned
RecordBaby™
Killjoy
RecordBaby™
April 18th, 2006 at 05:19pm
I left school nearly 7 years ago and I couldn't give a fook what anyone thinks of em. Especially people I went to school with. Retards.
The Rocker
Bleeding on the Floor
The Rocker
April 19th, 2006 at 02:48pm
Me and my best friend love mcr and we looked at this one 'popular' girl's MySpace (Our school is full of preps and teenies and wannabes) and she liked mcr ahd we were like OMFG! OMFG! SHE STOLE OUR MUSIC!Not many kids listen to MCR, half of them dont even know wh they are! But me and my best friend wear MCR shirts sum times) and we were freaking out. This happened like 2 weeks ago and were still freaked out!
TheSeaItWillExplode
Killjoy
TheSeaItWillExplode
April 19th, 2006 at 02:52pm
Almost everyone in my school has heard of them,
But they don't take any interest in them really.
xxlyingdeadxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xxlyingdeadxx
April 19th, 2006 at 04:09pm
my school is partly made up of posers. so people have heard of them, and do the whole 'oh. my. god. GERALD is soooooo hot!'. at this point i walk away...actually alot of my 'friends' are like that. next week they'll drop it and be on to something else.
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
April 19th, 2006 at 05:10pm
vampirebat:
ThreeCheers:
"LOOK! IT'S THE EMO KID!"
"I'm just listening to MC-"
"EMO KID! SIGN MY SHIRT!"

Literally, that's what they say. I'm sick of how cynical they are

same exept they dont know what an emo is so im a DUDE!
theres no point explaining it to them

My friends picks on me and says their emo and shit like that and they say how i want to suck their dicks because my room is filled with poster os yeah..
xxlyingdeadxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xxlyingdeadxx
April 20th, 2006 at 04:27am
^my friends are like that. i want to kick them SO hard sometimes.
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
April 20th, 2006 at 05:41am
my friend is such a poser, i'm lik the only person at my school who even likes [im obsessedRazz] mcr and my friend said 2 me 1 day that she wanted 2 hear mcr so i let her listen 2 it and shes lik 'omg thats so mad' and then she went off 2 my other friend and was lik 'oh mcr is shit'...wait that means that shes a liar no a poser Embarassed ops my bad lol