Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Mr Blonde
Bleeding on the Floor
Mr Blonde
April 20th, 2006 at 03:23pm
I introduced my school to MCR when I had to give a presentation in English on A Song That Means Something To Me. I played Helena in front of the class.

As a result I have been branded a Vampire by the chavs and I've converted three people over to rock music. (which is now kind of annoying because one of these people now follows me everywhere and copys everything I do which is really annoying)

I wear an MCR badge on my tie everyday and my Media Studies teacher told me to get him one because he really likes them! So lots of people have heard of them but haven't actually heard them.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 23rd, 2006 at 08:54am
okay thats kind of creepy.
with your stalker person. ^
wow, lol. thats definitely different
and i mnea. . .media studies teacher asked you that? how old is her. . .oh god.
Sissa.
Fabulous Killjoy
Sissa.
April 23rd, 2006 at 08:59am
Ummm,Im probarly the only person that knows of MCR in my school...
I live in Iceland sooo,they're arent many people that know about them.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 23rd, 2006 at 09:01am
ooo iceland wow
im in the u.s so thats pretty far away!!!
Sissa.
Fabulous Killjoy
Sissa.
April 23rd, 2006 at 09:05am
Heh ya ^^
Living here sucks really bad..
Everyone listen to the same kind of music,and people that dont(like me) are looked at as freaks and weirdos..
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 23rd, 2006 at 09:07am
oo
its funny, in my school we all have our little "groups" and "cliques" and not just at the lunch tables.
me and my "group" have knighted ourselves "the funny punks that sit in the corner and make fun of the dancers"
^(speaking about a dance of course)
Sissa.
Fabulous Killjoy
Sissa.
April 23rd, 2006 at 09:11am
lol xD
Wish it was like that here,at my school there are only two kinds of people,'normal' and nerds.And couse Im not looked at as normal,Im guessing im a nerd O.o
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 23rd, 2006 at 09:13am
thats really messed up.
wow
and dont you hate how the whole school just goes against you. like for me, every other group pretty much hates our group thing. so then they all arm against you like a resistance or sumthin.
Sissa.
Fabulous Killjoy
Sissa.
April 23rd, 2006 at 09:18am
Yup!
And the thing is that here,everyone is like that,so pretty much everyday at my school is hell,thank god for the few friends I have.
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
April 23rd, 2006 at 09:24am
i walk around with MCR pics on my binders and random teenies will come up to me and say "omg, its that hot guy gerald! omg! he is sooo hot! lyk omfg!!" and i spit at them once. they didnt like it. and i conversation i would have
person- omg who is that emo girl? she looks like you. emo.
me- thats a guy.
person- well, you look like a guy then.
me- get a life
person- stop being emo
me- *punches*
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
April 23rd, 2006 at 09:25am
usernameB7:
thats really messed up.
wow
and dont you hate how the whole school just goes against you. like for me, every other group pretty much hates our group thing. so then they all arm against you like a resistance or sumthin.

my group is a drawing of Gerard i made. i stand alone. whether i like it or not.
Sissa.
Fabulous Killjoy
Sissa.
April 23rd, 2006 at 09:30am
I guess Im just looked down on for the music I listen to.
That just shows how small minded icelanders are.
Helix Neoplasia
Jazz Hands
Helix Neoplasia
April 23rd, 2006 at 10:30am
I have to say I love the hypocricy this thread has. You're all "ZOMGQ!11! NO ONE LIEKS MCR!! DEY MUST DIE TEENIES AHHH", but then you're like "OMG I HATE RAPZ". Hahah. Lame.
The Suspect
Really Not Okay
The Suspect
April 24th, 2006 at 05:22pm
I don't go to school so I suppose I don't get to participate in this thread...

<sulks>
chillpill
Always Born a Crime
chillpill
April 24th, 2006 at 05:29pm
Uhmm.. seeing as there are only 7 other kids in my grade, everyone else hates them. I'm the only one in my whole middle school that is addicted to MCR.

It kinda sucks. 'Specially when everyone's like "OMG! Paige is too punk rock for the world! MCR! FALL OUT BOY! Stupid Punk-Rawk-Paige!"
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
April 24th, 2006 at 08:59pm
There are like 5 people in my school who like MCR, but then there are only like 150 people in the school.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
April 24th, 2006 at 11:53pm
All of my school wants to friggen MARRY mcr.
Literally.
Everywhere you look, girls have their merch. But I find it sad, cuz almost all of them are teenies. You can tell from talking to them. Alot of people would ask, "Hey, what are you listening to?" And I'd say, "My Chemical Romance."

Then I'd let them listen to it with me, and they'd be like, "What's this song? Isn't it called...Cuffs, or something?"

*sigh*.

And I'd be listening to Cubicles. Shocked Rolling Eyes
soft skeleton.
Banned
soft skeleton.
April 25th, 2006 at 03:27pm
I go to an all french school. So you can imagine how people pronounce My Chemical Romance. They say (translating in english):

'Who's your favorite singer or band?'
I say: 'My Chemical Romance'
They say: 'What?'
I say: 'MY CHE-MI-CAL RO-MAN-CE.'
They say: 'What? Mechanicle Robot?'
I say: -Sigh- 'Nevermind'

But everybody hates them at my school. The only thing people listen to at my school is Hilary Duff, Simple Plan and G-Unit. My school seriously sucks because they call me a goth and an emo. I friggen' hate them all.
Frankie_loves_u_too
Really Not Okay
Frankie_loves_u_too
April 25th, 2006 at 07:50pm
Class:
scary
retarted
bad
hard to understand
goth
weird
ugly
School:
to many swears
to much death
blah
school stuff
MyUsedRomance08
Killjoy
MyUsedRomance08
April 27th, 2006 at 07:02pm
I don't know about my school but I know some senior guys like this type of music .In my grade,most like Rap .A few like Metal,and some like pop.My one guy friend is like its stupid and overplayed.My brother who doesn't go to my school but is like my age, says they aren't talented.He's a bassist and I showed him give'em hell kid.the beginning with the bass part and he's like thats not that special