Killjoy
Black Revenge
February 25th, 2007 at 08:38am
im not sure its probably one of their first album
RAVE on my grave
Bleeding on the Floor
RAVE on my grave
February 25th, 2007 at 08:49am
Woah, loads of people here find "Bullets..." the album they don't like as much as the others. But for me it's TBP. With most MCR songs I always manage to get the butterfly in your stomach feeling with them at some point, but I've never found that with Cancer, Dead! or House of Wolves. Don't get me wrong, I love the album and I love those songs, I just prefer all the other stuff. Meh.
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
February 25th, 2007 at 09:26am
sorry but I don't like heaven help us the WTTBP b-side. The verses and ending is good but the verses are crap.
Mrs.BobBryar
Killjoy
Mrs.BobBryar
February 25th, 2007 at 02:44pm
OMFG I CANT FUCKING BELIVE YOU GUYS YOU CALL YOURSELF MCR FANS I HATE ALL OF YOU THEY ARE FUCKING AMAZING THEY SAVED MY LIFE AND YOU HATE SOME OF THEIR SONG IM COMPLETLY EMBERISSED BY ALL YOU WHO CALL YOUR SELF MCR FANS I HAT ALL OF YOU AND THEY ARE FUCK GENIUS'S ARE YOU ALL DEAD IN THE HEAD TO CREATE THIS CHAT ROOM YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LACK OF DISRESPECT TO ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING BANDS ON THE FACE O F THE EARTH Evil or Very Mad
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 25th, 2007 at 03:02pm
Mrs.BobBryar:
OMFG I CANT FUCKING BELIVE YOU GUYS YOU CALL YOURSELF MCR FANS I HATE ALL OF YOU THEY ARE FUCKING AMAZING THEY SAVED MY LIFE AND YOU HATE SOME OF THEIR SONG IM COMPLETLY EMBERISSED BY ALL YOU WHO CALL YOUR SELF MCR FANS I HAT ALL OF YOU AND THEY ARE FUCK GENIUS'S ARE YOU ALL DEAD IN THE HEAD TO CREATE THIS CHAT ROOM YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LACK OF DISRESPECT TO ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING BANDS ON THE FACE O F THE EARTH Evil or Very Mad

Um, it’s called freedom of speech, and you don’t control that.
MCR saved me, and there is no song I really hate, but it doesn’t get me.

Calm down.

Mrs.BobBryar
Killjoy
Mrs.BobBryar
February 25th, 2007 at 03:04pm
Eyeliner Whore.:
Mrs.BobBryar:

Um, it’s called freedom of speech, and you don’t control that.
MCR saved me, and there is no song I really hate, but it doesn’t get me.

Calm down.

Well i just whanted to express my felings and if you dont like that well than bit me
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 25th, 2007 at 03:04pm
Mrs.BobBryar:

wtf? If they don't like one song by them, it's their opinion. Fans don't have to like every single one of their songs. Calm down, acting that way can get you banned.
Mrs.BobBryar
Killjoy
Mrs.BobBryar
February 25th, 2007 at 03:07pm
unapologetic apathy:
Mrs.BobBryar:

wtf? If they don't like one song by them, it's their opinion. Fans don't have to like every single one of their songs. Calm down, acting that way can get you banned.
still it is a lack of respect to diss a band that is so amazing and in just expressing my feellings
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 25th, 2007 at 03:08pm
Nobody is dissing them. Nobody's going "omg I hate them blah blah blah". They're just stating that they don't like a song.

What you just did up there is a lack of respect.
Mrs.BobBryar
Killjoy
Mrs.BobBryar
February 25th, 2007 at 03:11pm
that is not disrespect i love mcr they saved my life and i just think that they are say that they hate gerard if they diss the song cuz gerard writes them and he is a f-in genius
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 25th, 2007 at 03:12pm
Nobody said that they hated Gerard, you're putting words in their mouths. You disrespected everybody on this thread. Nobody said Gerard wasn't brilliant with what he does.
Mrs.BobBryar
Killjoy
Mrs.BobBryar
February 25th, 2007 at 03:15pm
you dont understand i think that they are disrespecting gerard they might not be saying it but that is just how i feel im not puting words in there mouth i just think that they are dissing him ok got it im sorry to be a b*tch but im just stick up for what i belive and i love mcr and they saved my life and help me get along
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 25th, 2007 at 03:16pm
You didn't read anything I just said, did you? They love MCR probably as much as you do. I'm done fighting with you. This is considered spam, so I'm just going to stop.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 25th, 2007 at 03:18pm
Mrs.BobBryar:
that is not disrespect i love mcr they saved my life and i just think that they are say that they hate gerard if they diss the song cuz gerard writes them and he is a f-in genius

Actually, Ray writes a lot of the songs. But those people are expressing an opinion, and so are we.

It’s not a crime. Just cos you don’t think so, doesn’t mean you have to slag them off in such an inappropriate manner.

Mrs.BobBryar
Killjoy
Mrs.BobBryar
February 25th, 2007 at 03:18pm
fine i did read what you said im sorry to be a B*tch
Mrs.BobBryar
Killjoy
Mrs.BobBryar
February 25th, 2007 at 03:19pm
eliner whore i would like to say you have a point and i Knew that ray wrote songs but most of the songs are writen by Gerard
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 25th, 2007 at 03:20pm
...she said Ray. Now please stop spamming so this thread doesn't get locked.
Mrs.BobBryar
Killjoy
Mrs.BobBryar
February 25th, 2007 at 03:21pm
sorry im just not in to fighting anymore
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
March 12th, 2007 at 02:28pm
my least fave would probably have to Sleep or demolition lovers. i do like them, but not as much as the rest.