Mrs.Toro
July 17th, 2005 at 04:12pm
i dont like that song.....which is....um...nothing
mcr has great songs and i love them all
Shadow Spirit
Killjoy
Shadow Spirit
July 17th, 2005 at 04:28pm
erm...when I first heard bullets,I wasn't too keen on most of the songs but I like em now! Very Happy erm...if I had to choose *thinks*.....I'm not sure,maybe helena cos I've listened to that song soooooooooooooooo many times!I still love it but I don't get as excited-for lack of a better word-as I used to and as I do about some other songs.

(I'm gonna stop now,this is starting to look like an essay...)
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
July 17th, 2005 at 05:00pm
Its not that I dont like it, but Ghost of you makes me cry, and feel dead depressed, so I dont listen to it much. Man, I cry too much >.<
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
July 17th, 2005 at 05:13pm
Interlude and Romance, those are short and boring... why did they put in Romance anyways? i can understand interlude, but... eh
[MCR_revenge]
Killjoy
[MCR_revenge]
July 17th, 2005 at 05:56pm
i liked the first cd waayyyyyyy more then the second 1..... yea so my least favorite song is that interlude and romance from there 1st cd.
problematique_child
Salute You in Your Grave
problematique_child
July 22nd, 2005 at 11:47am
i'm getting kinda sick of im not okay (even though its like, my anthem), and im scared that if i keep playing cemetery drive on a twice-daily basis i will get pretty sick of it as well...nooo! dont mind romance but interlude shits me
EyeballRecordsPromo
Motor Baby
EyeballRecordsPromo
July 24th, 2005 at 02:40am
...None
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
July 24th, 2005 at 03:05am
hmmm....i really wish i could say, but its not that easy...cus I mean...everyone probably says this but, I may not love to death every single song, but theres at least one thing i like in each of them. its hard to say which one i like the least cause most of them i just cant live without...at first i didnt really like cemetary drive, but that changed soon after actually listening to it...yeah, still hard to say..cubicles?
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
July 24th, 2005 at 03:07am
arsenic495:
thats hard...id probably hav to say the ghost of you....something about it kinda annoys me...but its still a good song...
i love that song, i couldn't disagree more with what you think, but youre entitled to your opinion, so i can live with that
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 24th, 2005 at 03:31am
i don't really dislike any song but Romance has me baffled, coz Gee said it was a really pissed off song but it doesn't sound pissed of so it confuses me.
Chemicallyused
Killjoy
Chemicallyused
July 27th, 2005 at 05:00pm
Helena.
Evil_Joan
Killjoy
Evil_Joan
July 27th, 2005 at 05:13pm
......i don't really dislike any songs by them, but if i really had to choose, the song i most often skip on my cd player is ghost of you, because i just think it's a little too....mellow for me, lol.
masochisticpunk
Killjoy
masochisticpunk
July 27th, 2005 at 06:21pm
I think Romance is a transcribed version of a classical song(or it sounds like a classical song i used 2 play on my piano), i forgot the name cuz it was a long time ago....that song annoyed me a bit but I'm still okay with it.
chicken_pox101
Jazz Hands
chicken_pox101
July 27th, 2005 at 06:57pm
Evil_Joan:
......i don't really dislike any songs by them, but if i really had to choose, the song i most often skip on my cd player is ghost of you, because i just think it's a little too....mellow for me, lol.

ditto
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
July 27th, 2005 at 08:16pm
i...don't....have...a.....least.....favorite....
song.

but i skip INO alot bcuz it was overplayed.
Bamboozler
Killjoy
Bamboozler
July 28th, 2005 at 03:52pm
The Ghost of You, skip over it everytime.
IluvMYCHEMICALROMANCE
Killjoy
IluvMYCHEMICALROMANCE
July 28th, 2005 at 04:19pm
umm I love all of the songs. but Id say that Helena is getting... not annoying, but overplayed.
i'm_not_okay_either
Joining The Black Parade
i'm_not_okay_either
July 29th, 2005 at 08:05pm
I love all of the songs too. but i find myself skipping interlude when i really want to hear thank you for the venom.....
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
July 29th, 2005 at 10:53pm
I have to say "Drownling Lesson" and "Hang em high" I'm always skipping those songs. Theres something about DL that rubs me the wrong way and for HEH, I don't like the western music that plays at the begaining.