Don't have an account? Create one!

Least Favourite MCR Song?

AuthorMessage
Dook1e
Killjoy
Dook1e
August 14th, 2005 at 01:05am
My least favourite song would prolly be Hang 'em high it just doesnt make sense to me for sum reason
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 14th, 2005 at 02:40am
hmmm.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
August 14th, 2005 at 05:44am
I killed Helena for myself really. I put it on replay one too many times. Apart from that I guess I'm not that keen on Cemetery Drive. I killed that also. Hmph. Im a song killer.
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
August 14th, 2005 at 06:21am
interlude
EvaluvGWay
Killjoy
EvaluvGWay
August 14th, 2005 at 12:50pm
Moi Least fave songs of MCR will be none 'coz I love all of their songs!!! Yeehaaa
Pameleah
Joining The Black Parade
Pameleah
August 14th, 2005 at 12:53pm
i dont think i have4 a least favourite.... its more my favourite changes depending on my mood.... eg when im in a obsessive mood i always put on honey this mirror....
and when im sad i put on ghost of you or interlude
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
August 14th, 2005 at 01:28pm
Pameleah:
i dont think i have4 a least favourite.... its more my favourite changes depending on my mood.... eg when im in a obsessive mood i always put on honey this mirror....
and when im sad i put on ghost of you or interlude

Uh huh, I completely agree with you there. But I've just never liked Hang 'Em High. At least the beginning of it. When he goes into the "don't stop" bit, I like it more, and near the end when it sounds urgent and brings to mind horses galloping (to my mind Razz) then I like it a lot. I just hate the intro. It sounds too, I dunno, random and un-MCR-y, if you get me, I don't like it.

As for Romance - I love it to death! It brings to mind so many images. You've got the crackling fuzzy noise in the background, then the simple golden guitar notes over the top, and blurred voices right at the back of the song - oh, I love it. Very Happy
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 14th, 2005 at 02:24pm
I love Romance too. It sounds almost like an old record turning which I think is cool. I LOVE Hang Em' High. It's cool because it isn't really structured it goes from the Mass convulsions strike the choir part to don't stop if I fall to Gerard screaming. Least favorite...it all depends. Sometimes I don't like Early Sunsets over Monroeville because I'm going fucking crazy and I just keep telling myself This is the best day ever is next I need screaming... I'm probly just impatient though, the song is 5 minutes long
xConspiracy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xConspiracy
August 19th, 2005 at 12:24am
Hm? That's a hard question I love all there songs so I don't know Rolling Eyes
Laceration Gravity
Jazz Hands
Laceration Gravity
August 21st, 2005 at 04:32am
Laceration Gravity:
That's so hard... I love all their songs, they are all amazing. But I guess if I HAD to pick one, it would probably be This Is The Best Day Ever. I just don't listen to it as much as the others.

I actually really like this song now! I started listening to it more, and now I love it just as much as every other song! Now I don't even think I can pick a least favorite.
Laceration Gravity
Jazz Hands
Laceration Gravity
August 21st, 2005 at 04:35am
man, a lot of people don't really like interlude and/or romance. i think they're both great.
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
August 28th, 2005 at 04:02am
lizz:
I like all of them, it's just if I overplay them, I get pissed and annoyed.

same here
gaw.andrea.mcr
Fabulous Killjoy
gaw.andrea.mcr
September 12th, 2005 at 08:22pm
I love all of them! but I think "3 cheers" is better than "bullets". not WAY better but slightly
.::KamiKaze::.
Killjoy
.::KamiKaze::.
September 13th, 2005 at 10:04am
um... of the current songs ive heard i dont like Demolition Lovers and Honey, this mirror isnt big enuf for the both of us.... i think -.-"
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
September 13th, 2005 at 04:43pm
.::KamiKaze::.:
um... of the current songs ive heard i dont like Demolition Lovers and Honey, this mirror isnt big enuf for the both of us.... i think -.-"

They'll grow on you Wink I didn't like Honey at first either hehe. Honey is an accquired taste... although I loved Demolition Lovers first time Cool
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 13th, 2005 at 04:47pm
gaw.andrea.mcr:
I love all of them! but I think "3 cheers" is better than "bullets". not WAY better but slightly

Now for some reason I enjoy Bullets more.
I like Gerard's voice on bullets better too.
It's not as polished, I guess you can say it's more raw
I'm now obssesed with Demolition Lovers.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
September 13th, 2005 at 05:07pm
I'm really liking Early Sunsets over Monroeville on their 1st album. I'm absoutely loving their 1st album, both the albums hold alot of talent. Hang Em High, the beginning I dont like but the chorus,is brilliant. If you hadnt listen to Early Sunsets yet,...plz try to its really good & sad. Its basically just his voice, and turned down on the instruments.
[MCR_revenge]
Killjoy
[MCR_revenge]
September 13th, 2005 at 06:37pm
.::KamiKaze::.:

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
those songs are fucking awesome, i love demolition lovers
homophobia is gay
Really Not Okay
homophobia is gay
September 13th, 2005 at 06:46pm
well the best bloody song to jump to is head first for halos by far!!! dumdumdumdumdadumdumdumdum etc etc...
chillpill
Always Born a Crime
chillpill
September 13th, 2005 at 06:48pm
I have no idea . . .
I don't really have a least favorite song from MCR.