Don't have an account? Create one!

The Rasmus

AuthorMessage
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
August 16th, 2008 at 07:48am
You can see the video?! Wow, I missed that. *is off to therasmus.com*

Edit: oh my god! I love it! it's amazing! I didn't really understand everything, but wow, it was different from their other videos. it's great.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
August 16th, 2008 at 08:11am
I made some screencaps Mr. Green
Mostly of Lauri, it was really difficult to get good shots of the other guys, they moved too much!

PiNkFlAmE
Full of Ephedrine
PiNkFlAmE
August 19th, 2008 at 01:16pm
^ Wow WoW!!! your screencaps are AWESOME!!! Clap
you did a really great job!!! (:

in my opinion the video is F A N T A S T I C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! The story,the song,it suits vey well with the lyrics.....
so everything is PERFECT, from the beginning to the end of the video!! Very very good job!!!
it's very different from their previous videos and i really liked the fact that they changed...because the result is brilliant!

and yeah,when you see it for the 1st time is a bit complicated...but after seeing it again and again everything becomes clearer! (:
...and who knows, maybe they will do a "sequel" XD

btw here just few seconds of another new song of the album...."YOU GOT IT WRONG"

Dance
PiNkFlAmE
Full of Ephedrine
PiNkFlAmE
September 12th, 2008 at 01:57pm
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG thud

HERE 30 seconds from the songs of the album!!!!

click “ukazka” and wait a moment ;]

thudI LOVE ALL THE SONGS!!!!!In Love i’m speechless ,they’re A M A Z I N G!!!! I can’t wait to hold the album in my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and btw have you already seen the NEW The Rasmus Website? Smiley
ohhh don’t forget to check out the gallery!! Smiley
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
September 13th, 2008 at 02:23pm
Does "livin in a world without you" have a different release date in the UK? Cos I had an email saying it was out now (ok, the email was in German...), but I can't find it on our itunes. Sad

Gonna have a listen to those little album snippets when I have time later! Yaaay!
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
September 13th, 2008 at 02:23pm
Oops double post. Not done that to me before!
PiNkFlAmE
Full of Ephedrine
PiNkFlAmE
September 19th, 2008 at 03:58pm
i received the email in German too XD
btw i knew that the international release of "Livin' in a world without you" was the 15th Sep. and the international release of the album was the 29th Sep.

...so i don't know why you don't find it on iTunes :[
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
September 27th, 2008 at 02:28pm
Have you seen this amazing photoshoot?
http://www.tatunews.net/images/trpics/photoshoots/6/

And what do you think of the new album? :]
PiNkFlAmE
Full of Ephedrine
PiNkFlAmE
September 29th, 2008 at 01:17pm

yeah! this photoshoot is very cool! ^^

well the new album in my opinion is Stunnnnnning!!!!!!!DanceClap
i LOVE it!!!!!In Love

unfortunately in italy the release will be the 3rd of october ...so i still have to wait some days to hold it in my hands ):
.....BUT i've already listened to the full songs!Tehe

the album is definitely more mature from the previous ones, but in the lyrics and in the melodies there're still melancholy and, at the same time, a lot of energy which are typical elements of the band...well this is just my opinion (:

btw do you have already a favourite song/s from the new album? Very Happy

Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 2nd, 2008 at 08:20am
I love Ten Black Roses. I loved it already from that little clip in one of their youtube vidoes months back from the studio, and when I heard the full song I loved it even more. I also really like Justify. It's powerful and has beautiful lyrics.
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
October 3rd, 2008 at 07:43pm
I finally got my copy of the album today! Only had time for one listen through, but am enjoying it so far! Too early for me to pick out a fave yet though.

Now bring on a tour! lol

I'm so excited!

Edit: Photoshoot looks good. But that is one thing that annoys me... theres loads of single photos of Lauri, but what about the other guys? Which is why I'll get the MCR calendar this year and not The Rasmus one, the last Rasmus one I had had loads of single photos of Lauri, but not really the others. And in some of the band photos, the rest of the band were out of focus!!
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 8th, 2008 at 04:14pm
Firegarder:
Edit: Photoshoot looks good. But that is one thing that annoys me... theres loads of single photos of Lauri, but what about the other guys? Which is why I'll get the MCR calendar this year and not The Rasmus one, the last Rasmus one I had had loads of single photos of Lauri, but not really the others. And in some of the band photos, the rest of the band were out of focus!!

I know right, it's so annoying! I want pictures of all of the guys!
MJLS
Always Born a Crime
MJLS
October 10th, 2008 at 07:14am
God I love the new album Wow it's so great, it has this vibe in it that's in each one of their other records, and Ghost of Love slightly reminds me of "In The Shadows" but that's probably on how Lauri sings. Too bad the duet with Annette (sp?) isn't on it, I heard it's a killer song that one.
PiNkFlAmE
Full of Ephedrine
PiNkFlAmE
October 10th, 2008 at 10:35am
i got the album last saturday!! (:
...and i really like dangerous kind,lost & lonely,your forgiveness but i definitely LOVE justifyIn Love
i think this song is just amazing and the lyrics areIn Love...so justify is indeed my favourite!^^

anyway i really like all the songs of the album,i LOVE it!!

about the duet with Anette Olzon,Lauri,in an interview, explains that it didn't fit in with the theme of the album, but they think it will be released next year.
MJLS
Always Born a Crime
MJLS
October 10th, 2008 at 10:59am
I hope so, I remember that my friend who' s a fan of Anette was freaking out that I had the album and wanted me to tell him which song so he could hear it, we were both so disappointed when it wasn't on the album, oh well, I hope for a later release!
PiNkFlAmE
Full of Ephedrine
PiNkFlAmE
October 18th, 2008 at 03:59pm
today i bought the tickets for the TR concert,that will be in Milan the 7th of february!!!!!!!Dance Dance Dance

i can't wait to see them live again.....i have to wait just 111 days TeheCheese

woooooop!Smiley
Kseha
Motor Baby
Kseha
October 19th, 2008 at 06:23am
i like the rasmus=)
i love their new album "black roses" but not as much as "hide from the sun" Smile
i dont know what else to write here.
my brains dont want to work.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 27th, 2008 at 04:20pm
I have bought tickets for one of their shows in Sweden, the one in Stockholm. I'm really excited. I've been wanting to see them live for years!
PiNkFlAmE
Full of Ephedrine
PiNkFlAmE
February 11th, 2009 at 01:22pm
THE GIG
February 7th 2009 - Milan

well saying that it was EXTRAORDINARY ...is not enough!!!! DanceClapDance
i don't have words to describe how FANTASTIC it was!!!! In Love

here the setlist:

01. Livin In A World Without You
02. In My Life
03. No Fear
04. Ten Black Roses
05. Justify
06. F-F-F-Falling
07. Liquid
08. Your Forgiveness
09. Perfect Day (Lou Reed Cover in Acoustic)
10. Ghost Of Love
11. First Day Of My Life
12. Not Like The Other Girls
13. Immortal
14. Chill
15. Live Forever
16. The Fight
17. In The Shadows
-----
18. Sail Away
"Iphone song" by eero
19. Rakkauslaulu
20. Guilty

almost at the end of the gig lauri asked if someone wanted to sing rakkauslaulu....so a girl went on stage and said that she lost her iphone...and eero started to sing a song about it Tehe...then another girl went on stage ...but she wanted to sing guilty XD
Finally a girl sang rakkauslaulu (in a good way) with lauri!!! ... and they were really happy and satisfied also because the audience was singing as well!!! Very Happy

it was the best TR gig i've ever seen!!!! they played/sang stunningly...(i was really happy that they did also some "old" songs!!! ^^)
the atmosphere and the involvement of the audience was perfect!!!!
...and seeing them after so many time...it was a huge emotion!!!!!!In Love
i already miss them a lot !!!! Sad hopefully they will come back sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!! Punk
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
February 12th, 2009 at 06:09am
They have played Rakkauslaulu and brought a fan onstage during every show except the one I attended! >.<

But apart from that, the gig I went to (Jan 22 in Stockholm) was amazing. I liked the mix of old and new songs.