Don't have an account? Create one!

Leathermouth (Frank's Secret Side Band?)

AuthorMessage
bookworm
Bleeding on the Floor
bookworm
April 18th, 2006 at 03:07pm
Hey guys check out this new skeletoncrew band called Leathermouth...they are absolutely amazing. Rumor has it that Frank is the vocalist and that the band is actually his secret side project....I wouldn't be surprised since it sounds exactly like him, especially when you compare it to Pencey Prep songs

So check em out: http://www.myspace.com/leathermouthlives
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
April 18th, 2006 at 06:31pm
Wow I've just started listening to them..listening to them right now and you're right, the singer does sound a LOT like Frank...
But surely someone would know if he was in another band?
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
April 18th, 2006 at 06:34pm
The screaming reminds me of Frank.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
April 18th, 2006 at 06:35pm
^ That's exactly what I thought.
Bella_Revenge
Really Not Okay
Bella_Revenge
April 18th, 2006 at 06:40pm
It really does sound like Frank... is it selfish to not want him in other bands at the moment?
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
April 18th, 2006 at 06:49pm
^ I thought that when I read this post about him possibly being in this band, too.
I was like; "I don't want Frank in another band!"
That might sound stupid but it's just because I love MCR so much and kinda don't want him getting distracted by another band or something..
But if it is him in this band then I'm happy for him and all that Very Happy

Bookworm, can I ask where you heard/read that this was maybe Frank's secret side-project?
bookworm
Bleeding on the Floor
bookworm
April 18th, 2006 at 06:59pm
Sure...in this link http://community.livejournal.com/chemicalromance/1651752.html there is a comment that states that Neil (who use to be in Pencey Prep with Frank) said that Frank is indeed the vocalist for Leathermouth.

And if you go to the skeletoncrew website, Frank's only posts are about Leathermouth and they are the only band to have t-shirts that you can order from the site. So that and with the vocals being similar seems like it is Frank's side band.

I don't think its a fullfledged band that wants to get recognition and what not, and I think its just a band that Frank and his friends can have fun with so I wouldn't get upset over it cause he is still devoted to MCR.
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
April 18th, 2006 at 07:02pm
oh.

that is so Frank, at least, it sounds so much like him.

plus, if he wasn't in it they'd have no hesistation on posting who the members were.
bookworm
Bleeding on the Floor
bookworm
April 18th, 2006 at 07:04pm
^exactly, they won't say who is in the band and there are no pics of them so it most likely is Frank.
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
April 18th, 2006 at 07:10pm
yeah, you guys are all right and it does sound like him but i mean why would he be in another band? how would he have the time? i mean what, my chem has been in already like 3 major tours and side touring how in the world could he get a side band started? plus if it is, this is what could break up my chem in the long run since obviously they most likely arent going to break up from arguing, greed, and neither from artistic differences, but this could be a reason. im not saying its gonna happen but i dont think this is a good thing for my chem. Sad
chillpill
Always Born a Crime
chillpill
April 18th, 2006 at 07:12pm
That has to be Frank.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
April 18th, 2006 at 07:26pm
I'm pretty sure it's him. Why else wouldn't they say who was in the band?
But who knows.....
Bella_Revenge
Really Not Okay
Bella_Revenge
April 18th, 2006 at 09:05pm
I agree with all_but_perfect. It's kind of a scary thought that maybe the band would break up because of something like this. Sad ...but if Frank's happy and My Chem are still together for now, what the hell...
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
April 19th, 2006 at 06:26am
bookworm:
Sure...in this link http://community.livejournal.com/chemicalromance/1651752.html there is a comment that states that Neil (who use to be in Pencey Prep with Frank) said that Frank is indeed the vocalist for Leathermouth.

And if you go to the skeletoncrew website, Frank's only posts are about Leathermouth and they are the only band to have t-shirts that you can order from the site. So that and with the vocals being similar seems like it is Frank's side band.

I don't think its a fullfledged band that wants to get recognition and what not, and I think its just a band that Frank and his friends can have fun with so I wouldn't get upset over it cause he is still devoted to MCR.

Ooh, thank you for that link!
Where does Frank post on the S//C website? I'm only now signing up to join the messageboard so I don't know if it's on there...

It's interesting stuff anyway, and I think the band sound great whether it's Frank singing or not. I sent them a myspace friend request Very Happy
ByeHalyconDays
Bleeding on the Floor
ByeHalyconDays
April 19th, 2006 at 10:23am
That really sounds like frank. If you listening to Pencey Prep then Leather Mouth the singer sounds exctaly the same.

I agree with bookworm. I think its just a fun side project for Frank
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 19th, 2006 at 11:32am
"Leathermouth"?

That's a really disgusting mental image.
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
April 19th, 2006 at 11:49am
O.o I never liked Pency Prep that much...
But these guys are great =]
john bonham.
Bulletproof Heart
john bonham.
May 15th, 2006 at 11:00pm
Tsk tsk tsk
Frankie you naughty boy
I like them
lots
GODZILLA.
Salute You in Your Grave
GODZILLA.
May 16th, 2006 at 06:42am
plenty of people are in bands besides their main one.
for instance; Synyster Gates and the Rev are in Avenged Sevenfod with Pinkly smooth as their side band.
Billie Joe Armstrong is in Green Day with Pinhead Gunpowder as his side band.
no need to get so wound up about it.

and it sounds alot like Frank.
its good that he wants to do this stuff. we could easily say hell get too caught up in Skeleton Crew and quit the band. theres no difference.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
October 7th, 2006 at 05:32pm
THREAD RESSURECTION.

On Leathermouths myspace page, it says:
Band Members.steve.frank.vincent.bobbie venom.andrew.

So, that virtually confirms that Frankie is the frontman. I fucking LOVE them anyway!