Don't have an account? Create one!

Piercings.

AuthorMessage
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
November 15th, 2009 at 01:43am
i just got snakebites done yesterday, so they're a little swollen and bruised but i love them =]
(sorry for the bad quality and giant size of the picture...i didn't know my webcam pics came out that large >.< )
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
November 15th, 2009 at 09:02am
Evan Kasprzak.:
This may sound silly, but should I allow some time between each ear when/if I get my tragus(es) done?
It's actually a lot easier if you get them both done at the same time, for symmetry's sake. I had my lip pirecings (snakebites) done separately and had to take one out and get it repierced because it's a lot harder to judge where to pierce when you're doing them at different times. Obviously if you don't care where they end up, by all means you can do them separately to avoid sleeping on a new piercing, but you have a much better chance of them being done right the first time if you knock it over in one pop.
For what it's worth, my tragus didn't hurt that badly and I was able to sleep on it a few hours after having it done with the aid of some paracetamol and cupping my hand around my ear (it sounds weird, and complicated, but try it - you'll figure out how to do it and it actually feels quite nice to have your hand between your ear and the pillow).
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 15th, 2009 at 02:12pm
Any Good way that will work, in convincing my mom that I NEED an idustrial in my left ear?

Shes really skeptical. But I want it so bad. :drool
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
November 15th, 2009 at 05:35pm
Well first of all not saying that you ''need'' it, because you obviously don't.

I found that the best way is to just wait and stop pestering your mum. Maybe ask if you could get it when you're 16, then it's legal for you to go and get pierced by yourself. (in the UK, anyway)
Or ask if you could get it done for christmas. But trust me, going on about it will do much more harm than good.
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
November 15th, 2009 at 10:20pm
I got my tounge pierced a couple weekends ago.
Like 2 maybe?
I LOVE IT!
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 16th, 2009 at 06:27pm
dirty love.:
Well first of all not saying that you ''need'' it, because you obviously don't.

I found that the best way is to just wait and stop pestering your mum. Maybe ask if you could get it when you're 16, then it's legal for you to go and get pierced by yourself. (in the UK, anyway)
Or ask if you could get it done for christmas. But trust me, going on about it will do much more harm than good.

Good points. She said she'll think about it. When I brought it up on Saturday.

I live in the US. I believe 18 is the legal age over here.
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
November 17th, 2009 at 01:36pm
I just got my nose pierced today
apparently I have small nostrils
xD

idk what I'm gonna do next. Possibly septum or forward facing helix
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
November 18th, 2009 at 08:27pm
okay so I just want to make sure my snakebites are healing correctly...especially the one on the right it's bruised a lot more...the picture doesn't show it very well

are they healing correctly?
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
November 20th, 2009 at 12:56am
Michael Way.:
Just FYI, in the US the legal ages differ from state to state. In some states, everything (piercings, tattoos, body mods) is illegal until age 18. Other states allow minors to go in at 16 with parental consent. You'll have to check with your individual state laws.

So I have a question. Anyone have any valid reasoning I can use to convince my parents to let me get a simple cartilage (single helix) piercing? I turn 17 in January and I would love to get it. (My first choice was a snug or anti-trag but seeing as how a simple helix is this much work... fuck it, I'm waiting till they can't say anything about it. Very Happy)
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 20th, 2009 at 11:37am
nuclear so and so.:
Michael Way.:
Just FYI, in the US the legal ages differ from state to state. In some states, everything (piercings, tattoos, body mods) is illegal until age 18. Other states allow minors to go in at 16 with parental consent. You'll have to check with your individual state laws.

So I have a question. Anyone have any valid reasoning I can use to convince my parents to let me get a simple cartilage (single helix) piercing? I turn 17 in January and I would love to get it. (My first choice was a snug or anti-trag but seeing as how a simple helix is this much work... fuck it, I'm waiting till they can't say anything about it. Very Happy)

Thanks
I googled, and, in Ohio- You have to be 16 with consent.

But to go on my own, 18.
Happy in the rain
Salute You in Your Grave
Happy in the rain
November 20th, 2009 at 06:30pm
I have both my ears peirced normally as well as seconds.
I also have my belly button peirced.
Next on the list is helix on my left ear, an then its on to the tattoos.
xD
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
November 20th, 2009 at 09:53pm
all i have is my first holes in my ears. i got tired of my second holes.
i'm thinking about my lip or monroe when i get older. (:
light up
Awake and Unafraid
light up
November 21st, 2009 at 04:21pm
right now i have my left tragus pierced.
used to have my ears, gonna repierce those soon.
then i'm getting a nose ring and my industrial done.
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
November 23rd, 2009 at 03:38pm
I'm contemplating a nosebridge piercing. opinions anyone?
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
November 23rd, 2009 at 05:50pm
To be honest, they're one of the few piercings I really don't like.
Granted, some people pull them off very well. It really depends on the person and also their ~style.
They can scar badly, but I'm sure you've considered potential problems.
It hardly matters what I think though! If you want it, go for it. ;D

I have the annoying bump that lots of people seem to get with nose piercings.
It's not sore/hurting or anything, just looks a bit nasty.
I've been using tea tree oil and hot compresses, but it doesn't seem to have got any better.
Worse, if anything. Any more suggestions?
I don't want to lose the piercing, but I will be considering it if it doesn't get better soon.
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
December 1st, 2009 at 06:48pm
i only have two holes in my ears and my rook pierced.
i considered getting a beauty spot but im not sure whether it would suit me
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
December 3rd, 2009 at 07:13am
Reden:
okay so I just want to make sure my snakebites are healing correctly...especially the one on the right it's bruised a lot more...the picture doesn't show it very well

are they healing correctly?

Uh, well, getting them pierced with rings instead of bars is your first problem. Getting rings that are too small to allow for adequate swelling is another problem (don't worry, both of these issues are things your stupid piercer should know very well, I'm not attacking you for putting your trust in someone who claims to be a 'professional' - it just irks me that there are so many half-assed piercers out there who do a one-day course on hygiene and are then allowed to mutilate people). They look a little irritated on the inside of your lip there (the white/yellowish part) which to me says the tissue is under too much pressure, and I think you would really be better off going to your piercer ASAP and asking them to switch the jewellery for a couple of straight bars (and make sure s/he puts in slightly longer ones to allow for swelling) until it's healed. Then you can pop rings in the piercings and they won't traumatise your skin so much Smile
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
December 3rd, 2009 at 08:24am
Cigarettes And Suicide:

Uh, well, getting them pierced with rings instead of bars is your first problem. Getting rings that are too small to allow for adequate swelling is another problem (don't worry, both of these issues are things your stupid piercer should know very well, I'm not attacking you for putting your trust in someone who claims to be a 'professional' - it just irks me that there are so many half-assed piercers out there who do a one-day course on hygiene and are then allowed to mutilate people). They look a little irritated on the inside of your lip there (the white/yellowish part) which to me says the tissue is under too much pressure, and I think you would really be better off going to your piercer ASAP and asking them to switch the jewellery for a couple of straight bars (and make sure s/he puts in slightly longer ones to allow for swelling) until it's healed. Then you can pop rings in the piercings and they won't traumatise your skin so much Smile

lol...the "professional" piercer was my roommate...and they healed completely before my parents made me take em out >.<
hoppy.
In The Murder Scene
hoppy.
December 6th, 2009 at 08:01pm
Anybody know much about eyebrow piercings?
I'm trying to convince my mom haha
but I want to know the pluses and the negetives.
Happy in the rain
Salute You in Your Grave
Happy in the rain
December 15th, 2009 at 05:51pm
I have both ears normally and seconds,
and my belly button,
and last weekend I got my a cartaliage helix peircing.
I'm thinking about gettimg my nose peirced when I go to uni though.