Fabulous Killjoy
AvengedRomace
December 19th, 2009 at 08:10pm
I have my nose done, I'm getting my lip done for my birthday next summer
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
December 27th, 2009 at 04:07am
I already had 5 originally, but I got two more on my right ear.
And I want one for my eyebrow, just dunno when.
fame monster.
Awake and Unafraid
fame monster.
December 27th, 2009 at 05:15am
I got my nose, two on each earlobe, and a cartilage peircing.
Belly button coming soon.
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
January 2nd, 2010 at 09:41pm
I'm thinking about getting a second hole in my lobes but I don't know how to tell my parents.
Easy Tiger!
Killjoy
Easy Tiger!
January 3rd, 2010 at 07:05am
I've got two on each earlobe, one at the top of each ear (helix) and both my tragus + antitragus on each ear, then my nose and thinking about getting my labret done but i dont know.
A Beautiful Lie
Motor Baby
A Beautiful Lie
January 6th, 2010 at 08:01pm
i have both ears pierced 3 times, my left eyebrow and my tongue, i also want my tragus done
Protest the Hero.
Always Born a Crime
Protest the Hero.
January 7th, 2010 at 08:06pm
i've got two lip piercings on the right side, ears at 7/16" as of now, and one cartilage piercing, which i did myself. : )
Malfoy.
Salute You in Your Grave
Malfoy.
January 7th, 2010 at 09:35pm
Lobes stretched to a 00[though supposed to be 7/16" but I received the wrong plugs]
Left ear, second hole and industrial.
I am currently wanting my hips and sternum pierced. ♥
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 8th, 2010 at 03:25pm
About to go get my third hole, on only my left ear done. Maybe next weekend.

I only have two sets of holes on my lobes.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
January 8th, 2010 at 07:25pm
i have my first and second holes in my ears, but i'm letting my second holes close up.

i'm thinking about gauging my ears. nothing major, just small gauges.
opinions?
Malfoy.
Salute You in Your Grave
Malfoy.
January 8th, 2010 at 09:02pm
idk. my bff jill?:

opinions?

Stretched ears are great.
I'd recommend it for suuure (:
Just a note though; you may say you want them small, but it can get addicting to make them bigger haha
TheSharpestLife
Killjoy
TheSharpestLife
January 8th, 2010 at 11:01pm
i have two ear lobe piercings, which i'm currently stretching
and an industrial piercing, which i got for my 15th birthday (:
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
January 9th, 2010 at 07:58am
idk. my bff jill?:
i have my first and second holes in my ears, but i'm letting my second holes close up.

opinions?

Okay first, it's not ''gauging'' and you don't ''wear gauges''. Gauge is just the measurement.
I love stretched ears, and as long as you research it properly, and do everything you're supposed to, there shouldn't be any problems.
And while stretching/healing, steel is definitely the best material to use.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
January 9th, 2010 at 05:05pm
thanks you guys (:
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
January 10th, 2010 at 08:05pm
when stretching your ears, you don't want to skip sizes at all. normal earrings are usually 18. going down to a 16 you shouldn't feel at all; I switched my cartilage ones to 16 and did not even notice any pain or discomfort. what I did with my first lobe piercings is I wore 16 for a few hours then changed it to a 14 but I went slower from there. you want to allow them time to heal in between putting in a larger size (when they don't hurt anymore is when I changed them; it was roughly a 2 week healing period). some sizes are a bigger jump than others even if it says it's the next size down...I remember 12 to 10 hurt quite a bit and I really had to force my second holes to go to 10. just be careful when stretching always lube up the gauges with some sort of solution like H2Ocean and I highly recommend using pinchers or tapers when going up to a new size at least just to stretch the hole before putting in a plug or whatever. it's easier on your ears to have something with a tapered end.

EDIT: Playing with the gauged earrings like I used to do is actually a good idea...it helps stretch your ears.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
January 11th, 2010 at 09:48am
Pinchers are bad, man.
I've used them before. At small sizes they're fine (especially since 2 and 3mm plugs can be hard to come by), but they're not long enough to taper slowly.
Acrylic tapers work, but I personally don't like them. They don't tend to be very long, and are bad to wear past a few millimetres.
Nicola (from here) suggested these to me, and I love them.
They go in easily and are painless.
Also, rubbing your dirty hands all over newly stretched piercings isn't the best idea, just saying.
(massaging your lobes with oil and clean hands before stretching does help though)
/essay
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
January 11th, 2010 at 10:15am
dirty love.:
Pinchers are bad, man.
I've used them before. At small sizes they're fine (especially since 2 and 3mm plugs can be hard to come by), but they're not long enough to taper slowly.
Acrylic tapers work, but I personally don't like them. They don't tend to be very long, and are bad to wear past a few millimetres.
Nicola (from here) suggested these to me, and I love them.
They go in easily and are painless.
Also, rubbing your dirty hands all over newly stretched piercings isn't the best idea, just saying.
(massaging your lobes with oil and clean hands before stretching does help though)
/essay
lol. well. I was just going by what I did...although on most of the times I went up to larger sizes I did not use H2Ocean or any cleaning solution on the earring and I only used the pincher taper when I went from 12 to 10...that was also the only time I used cleaning solution as well. also, my hands didn't ever touch the piercing itself I just moved the earring around.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
January 11th, 2010 at 11:14am
Reden:
also, my hands didn't ever touch the piercing itself I just moved the earring around.

facepalm.
Protest the Hero.
Always Born a Crime
Protest the Hero.
January 11th, 2010 at 12:09pm
also, on the subject of stretching ears, when you do go to buy a higher gauge, make sure it is the right one you're looking for.
the other day i went to buy a couple 1/2" plugs, but ended up with the same size i was already at. it was a huge rip off, so, just try to be aware if the place you are buying from is consistent in their sizing.
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
January 11th, 2010 at 06:30pm
dirty love.:

facepalm.

I know I'm horrible to my piercings XD