Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
January 11th, 2010 at 11:12pm
I just got my belly Button pierced Smile
I Am The Used
Fabulous Killjoy
I Am The Used
January 14th, 2010 at 10:36am
Lets see i have snake bites, angle bites, two toung rings, my eyebrow and just for the hell of it a got a corset percing down the left upper arm
built for sin.
Tragic With a Capital T
built for sin.
January 17th, 2010 at 08:55am
i got my navel pierced yesterday.
also i have lobes (stretched to 5mm and 6mm), snakebites and right tragus.
my goal for stretching is 10mm / 00g.

hopefully next week i'll be getting my septum pierced.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
January 17th, 2010 at 10:19am
I got my helix done the other day, it's pretty sore.
And my navel a few weeks ago, which is fine.
I'm hoping to get my lobes up to an inch, I don't know what the likelihood of that is at the moment, but we'll see.
Coraline.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Coraline.
January 20th, 2010 at 01:07pm
Ive had my hips pierced for nearly a year now,but since ive got them pierced,i have ALWAYS had a yellow/whitish goo coming out them. i squeeze it out daily,but i was just wondering if this is normal or is it just body fluids?
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
January 24th, 2010 at 11:53am
so I have my upper cartilage piercings at 12g, the piercing on my right ear between the second lobe and the upper cartilage at 12g, and my four lobe piercings at 10g. I currently have captive bead rings in the 12g ones, pinchers in the first lobe piercings, and plugs in the second ones. i'm in the process of getting captive bead rings for my lobes. the reason is captive hoops are drunk proof...because i lost one of my pinchers two nights ago while i was drunk. captive hoops can't come out on their own at least...*sigh*
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
January 27th, 2010 at 07:24am
my_rejected_romance:
Ive had my hips pierced for nearly a year now,but since ive got them pierced,i have ALWAYS had a yellow/whitish goo coming out them. i squeeze it out daily,but i was just wondering if this is normal or is it just body fluids?

Well, normal, I suppose, but not necessarily a good thing. The problem with surface piercings, especially larger ones, is that they're very difficult to drain... so essentially, what you're squeezing out every day is the product of infection and improper healing. Unfortunately the only way to stop it is to take the piercings out - and it's a good idea with longer fistulas to seek the advice of a doctor because the entrances can close and wall off a big puddle of infection in the middle, leading to cysts/abscesses... not really pleasant.

What jewellery do you have in the piercings? Please, if you're using that flexy plastic stuff... go and get it the hell out of your poor body, ASAP. I'm serious, that stuff is vile. It doesn't gel well with your skin, especially with time, and rejects/causes infection. It's especially bad if you've had it inserted before the fistula has healed properly, because then you're exposing raw tissue to that icky plastic... it's just bad news. If you're using metal staples, that's good, unfortunately there's not a whole lot else you can do to help the fistula heal if it's longer than, say, 15mm. It's just too long to achieve proper drainage and dry out, know what I mean?

If it's not bothering you (ie you're not in any pain/there's no other redness or inflammation), then I suppose you can leave them as they are. Just keep an eye on them, keep cleaning them as much as possible (without causing further irritation to the site) and be careful Smile
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 30th, 2010 at 05:18pm
When I move out, Im getting my lip pierced. Im not sure if Im gonna get snake bites or just on one side. But I want it on my left side when I get it done if I just get one side.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 30th, 2010 at 05:42pm
James Owen Sullivan:
When I move out, Im getting my lip pierced. Im not sure if Im gonna get snake bites or just on one side. But I want it on my left side when I get it done if I just get one side.

Just my opinion, that one lip pericing looks akward and useless. I think people should have both done, or if you want one, get it in the middle [i forget the name]

I'd have to see your face, to justify my opinion.

/spam
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 30th, 2010 at 06:31pm
Michael Way.:
James Owen Sullivan:

Just my opinion, that one lip pericing looks akward and useless. I think people should have both done, or if you want one, get it in the middle [i forget the name]

/spam
Hmmm, Ive never really thought if it that way. Well, I have a few pics on my profile if you wanna see.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 31st, 2010 at 02:03pm
James Owen Sullivan:
Michael Way.:
James Owen Sullivan:

/spam
Hmmm, Ive never really thought if it that way. Well, I have a few pics on my profile if you wanna see.

Wow, your quite pretty. Um. I think a middle pericing [ on the bottom lip] would look good on you. Or snake bites would work better.

But thats just me. Do what you feel ready to have. Piercings are a huge commitment.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
January 31st, 2010 at 02:29pm
okay, so i've been thinking about getting my tongue pierced but i'm not so sure.
i've been hearing bad things about it and i just wanted to make certain on some stuff.
getting your tongue pierced is trickier. and for those who have theirs done, on a scale from 1-10, 10 being painful, how much did it hurt?
Coraline.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Coraline.
January 31st, 2010 at 06:55pm
Cigarettes And Suicide:
my_rejected_romance:

Well, normal, I suppose, but not necessarily a good thing. The problem with surface piercings, especially larger ones, is that they're very difficult to drain... so essentially, what you're squeezing out every day is the product of infection and improper healing. Unfortunately the only way to stop it is to take the piercings out - and it's a good idea with longer fistulas to seek the advice of a doctor because the entrances can close and wall off a big puddle of infection in the middle, leading to cysts/abscesses... not really pleasant.

What jewellery do you have in the piercings? Please, if you're using that flexy plastic stuff... go and get it the hell out of your poor body, ASAP. I'm serious, that stuff is vile. It doesn't gel well with your skin, especially with time, and rejects/causes infection. It's especially bad if you've had it inserted before the fistula has healed properly, because then you're exposing raw tissue to that icky plastic... it's just bad news. If you're using metal staples, that's good, unfortunately there's not a whole lot else you can do to help the fistula heal if it's longer than, say, 15mm. It's just too long to achieve proper drainage and dry out, know what I mean?

If it's not bothering you (ie you're not in any pain/there's no other redness or inflammation), then I suppose you can leave them as they are. Just keep an eye on them, keep cleaning them as much as possible (without causing further irritation to the site) and be careful Smile

Nooo i've got metal ones in,the place i go to refuses to sell anything other than titanium Smile

ive got no discomfort,i just thought it was a bit odd ahaha Smile
Thankyou for clearing that up for me Smile
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
February 1st, 2010 at 02:47am
aj mclean.:
okay, so i've been thinking about getting my tongue pierced but i'm not so sure.
i've been hearing bad things about it and i just wanted to make certain on some stuff.
getting your tongue pierced is trickier. and for those who have theirs done, on a scale from 1-10, 10 being painful, how much did it hurt?

Eh, it was probably about a 4 for me. I always used to think, 'You know how when you bite your tongue it hurts like a bitch, I imagine piercing it would be the same x10', but it really wasn't. The tongue is made up of two big muscles with connective tissue in the middle - this is the part that gets pierced, and is therefore less sensitive because there aren't so many nerve endings as what there is in the muscle.
I mean, obviously it's going to hurt, but probably nowhere near as bad as you're anticipating.

Anything else you want cleared up about tongue piercings? Smile
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
February 15th, 2010 at 01:35pm
I really wanna get a hoop in my upper ear. What's the best way to aviod infection with those? How bad does it hurt to get done?
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
February 15th, 2010 at 06:19pm
^ I think it hurt a little more than getting your lobes done, but nothing major. :)
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
February 15th, 2010 at 10:55pm
I got my navel piercedjust over a month ago, and I took the bar out to give it a good clean and there is a weird hard thing in the hole at both ends. Is that bad or is it just healing around the bar?
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
February 16th, 2010 at 01:03am
^ Scar tissue, I would assume. Nothing to worry about Smile
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
February 17th, 2010 at 01:52am
It's gone away now anyway, Thankies xx
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
February 17th, 2010 at 11:56pm
Cigarettes And Suicide:
Eh, it was probably about a 4 for me. I always used to think, 'You know how when you bite your tongue it hurts like a bitch, I imagine piercing it would be the same x10', but it really wasn't. The tongue is made up of two big muscles with connective tissue in the middle - this is the part that gets pierced, and is therefore less sensitive because there aren't so many nerve endings as what there is in the muscle.
I mean, obviously it's going to hurt, but probably nowhere near as bad as you're anticipating.

Anything else you want cleared up about tongue piercings? Smile
nope. that pretty much cleared it up for me.
thank you!