Don't have an account? Create one!

Piercings.

AuthorMessage
Chemical Catastrophe
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Catastrophe
February 18th, 2010 at 10:28am
I've been thinking about getting a second piercing in my earlobe or my navel done. I dont remember how much the first one hurt. Which one is likely to hurt the least?
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
February 19th, 2010 at 09:52pm
Well I don't know how much a second earlobe would hurt, but navel doesn't hurt as much as you would think it does it feels like someonepinching you on your belly button then it hurts a little when they put the bar in but it's nowhere as bad as I thought it would be (:
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
March 9th, 2010 at 06:18am
Ayu Tenshi:
I've been thinking about getting a second piercing in my earlobe or my navel done. I dont remember how much the first one hurt. Which one is likely to hurt the least?
I got my second lobe piercing done in september. It doesn't really hurt at all. You can kinda feel the needle going in, like getting a vaccine, but then it's over. Afterwards, it might feel really hot, but it's not particularly painful.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
March 11th, 2010 at 11:42am
Ayu Tenshi:

It's totally different for everyone. Get the one you want more. You'll forget about the pain soon after anyway.
Michael white
Killjoy
Michael white
March 20th, 2010 at 10:15pm
I used to be in a band myself and still have a ton of piercings in my ears, lip, and a nosering. I can't say I don't like them, because I have had them for as long as I can remember, and I don't plan on taking them out anytime soon.
Coraline.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Coraline.
March 20th, 2010 at 10:50pm
Im thinking about getting my ribs done,ive already got my hips,ive got a fair few piercings actually.

But apparently it's really painful and grows out quickly.
Ive had my hips for over a year now,and they're meant to grow out within six months.

Any comparison?
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
March 21st, 2010 at 09:11am
Ribs move around a lot more and the skin is, although stretchy, demanded from a lot. I wouldn't do it.
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
March 22nd, 2010 at 02:48am
Aesthetically speaking, do you guys prefer helix or navel piercings? Just curious
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
March 22nd, 2010 at 01:06pm
They're completely different so it's hard to say. I have both. I couldn't choose between them, I don't think. Helix piercings are good because they are easy to hide when needed but can look real nice when you want to show them off. Navel piercings are good because they look pretty in underwear/a bikini. I have two in my belly and I love them both but I'm also looking to get another helix in a few months.

In summary, I'd say get both. Wink
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
March 24th, 2010 at 05:31pm
i'm seriously considering getting a medusa piercing, that or my navel. i can't choose! >.<
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
March 24th, 2010 at 06:03pm
^ Medusa! Do it! ^_^
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
March 24th, 2010 at 07:12pm
The Rumor:
In summary, I'd say get both. Wink

I was considering that! Smile
As long as it's cool with my parents, I'm getting them done sooooooon. And if it's not, I turn eighteen in January so it's not too long of a wait until they have no say. Hehe.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
March 25th, 2010 at 02:45pm
Haha, awesome. x]
fame monster.
Awake and Unafraid
fame monster.
March 29th, 2010 at 03:27am
i just got a navel peircing today. (:
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
April 3rd, 2010 at 10:30am
I got an industrial piercing last week (:
and I started gauging my ears, but my parents don't know about that lawl
I also want my lip, tounge, arm and hips done, but that will be a while since my parents done want me to get any
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 5th, 2010 at 08:55pm
I'm going to get an industrial sometime this month for my birthday on the 24th Smile

sometime, i also want to get my eyebrow, nose, and lip peirced, and a few on the cartilidge on the opposite ear of the industrial (i don't know what they're called, if they have a name)
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
April 5th, 2010 at 09:02pm
Horror Show.:
I'm going to get an industrial sometime this month for my birthday on the 24th Smile

sometime, i also want to get my eyebrow, nose, and lip peirced, and a few on the cartilidge on the opposite ear of the industrial (i don't know what they're called, if they have a name)
i had to get my industrial done twice. took it out for work and it closed up. so i had to get it tapered to put the bar back in.
must say, getting it tapered made it heal quicker than last time.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
April 6th, 2010 at 02:40pm
Horror Show.:

A piercing on the cartilage rim of your ear is a helix.
mindless.
Salute You in Your Grave
mindless.
April 6th, 2010 at 05:02pm
i'm considering getting lip piercings, but i'm not sure if i should get snake bites or a labret. which hurts more?
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
April 6th, 2010 at 05:11pm
Neither. They're pretty equal, to be honest. Obviously snake bites will be twice the pain but you also get twice the piercings. Besides, you'll have forgotten the pain by the time you walk out the door. Get pierced because of the way it looks or art or whatever. Don't get a piercing because it hurts less than another one.