Don't have an account? Create one!

Piercings.

AuthorMessage
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 11th, 2006 at 09:39pm
I want to get the top of my ear pierced. I never actually got around to it...
SuperBecky2410
Salute You in Your Grave
SuperBecky2410
May 11th, 2006 at 10:19pm
Dani:
I wouldn't think that the top frenulum would be that noticeable from the audience. Even the judge's point. Could it have been that they lost because of just the dreds? Because I know the frenulum isn't that noticeably from a distance.. You know?

She had to smile a lot, and so the light reflected onto mirrors that were part of their set and blinded everyone. I know..coincidence, right? But that's the way it works.
Im a daisy stomper.
Fabulous Killjoy
Im a daisy stomper.
May 11th, 2006 at 10:43pm
dus it hurt very badly getting your lip done?
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
May 11th, 2006 at 10:48pm
Pain is different for everyone. Yes, I'm sure it would hurt. I got my nose pierced. It hurt like hell.
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
May 11th, 2006 at 10:51pm
Queen of Apology:
Pain is different for everyone. Yes, I'm sure it would hurt. I got my nose pierced. It hurt like hell.

Yeah, exactly. Mine was just a little pinch. It depends on your pain tolerance. My lip wasn't painful, but then you never know if my pain tolerance is higher than yours. We've gone over this a bajillion times in this thread. <3
Im a daisy stomper.
Fabulous Killjoy
Im a daisy stomper.
May 11th, 2006 at 10:54pm
well i've broke my arm gnarly style 3 times, gnarly style as in like 4 hours in surgry and 3 months in a cast, so i think i can hadle the pain.
dean moriarty.
Banned
dean moriarty.
May 11th, 2006 at 10:56pm
I one time tricked all of the girls at my school into thinking I git my cartilage pierced.
If they'd even looked at it properly, it was just a clip on thing.

what idiots.

No piercings. No plannings.
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
May 12th, 2006 at 12:02am
MausoleumResidue:
well i've broke my arm gnarly style 3 times, gnarly style as in like 4 hours in surgry and 3 months in a cast, so i think i can hadle the pain.

well, yeah. the pain isn't going to follow you forever.
The Suspect
Really Not Okay
The Suspect
May 12th, 2006 at 12:53am
MausoleumResidue:
i've broke my arm gnarly style

Laughing gnarly style. that was funny, dood.
Im a daisy stomper.
Fabulous Killjoy
Im a daisy stomper.
May 12th, 2006 at 06:08pm
The Suspect:
MausoleumResidue:

gnarly style is when its all deformed ta know? like my right hand touching my right elbow.
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
May 12th, 2006 at 06:50pm
MausoleumResidue:
like my right hand touching my right elbow.

Ew. -shudders-
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 13th, 2006 at 12:36am
MausoleumResidue:
The Suspect:
MausoleumResidue:

gnarly style is when its all deformed ta know? like my right hand touching my right elbow.

i once broke my neck five times when i had to jump from an airplane to save my dog LaPoo.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
May 13th, 2006 at 12:39am
was dat wen you were delivering a package to the president of iran?
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 13th, 2006 at 12:53am
Queen of Apology:

yah and he asked me if i wanted ot marry his son but he was oogly so i threw him in the ocean but then he yelled at me and told me he had five million dollars strapped to his feet so i jumped in and killed the five sharks that were attacking him and then i threw him on my back and jumped out of the water on to a helicopter.
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
May 13th, 2006 at 02:10am
I went to get my tongue web pierced this morning, but Neil (The piercer) needles were too long to be able to do it, so i decided to get my lower frenulum done instead.
So I waited for over an hour while this girl got a tattoo, and then it was finally my turn.
And then he decided he didnt want to do it. After wasting a hour of my time! I was so annoyed.
Antichrist Superstar
Bleeding on the Floor
Antichrist Superstar
May 14th, 2006 at 11:12am
imunna beg my momma to let me get my nose peirced
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
May 14th, 2006 at 11:14am
Yara:
Queen of Apology:

yah and he asked me if i wanted ot marry his son but he was oogly so i threw him in the ocean but then he yelled at me and told me he had five million dollars strapped to his feet so i jumped in and killed the five sharks that were attacking him and then i threw him on my back and jumped out of the water on to a helicopter.

You kids crack me up.

I'm thinking of stretching my ear lobe piercings. I'm not 100% sure about it though. I only want to do 0.5 gs, but I'm nervous that they won't grow back in, when I'm older.
atoned angels.
Salute You in Your Grave
atoned angels.
May 14th, 2006 at 12:46pm
I have my two ears pierced and my bellybutton, but I really want my nose pierced.
black dahlia
Salute You in Your Grave
black dahlia
May 14th, 2006 at 12:47pm
two ears pierced. i am deathly afraid of needles, but my ears were pierced when i was a baby, so i don't remember any of it. Very Happy
james dean.
Awake and Unafraid
james dean.
May 14th, 2006 at 01:02pm
I have NOTHING pierced. Rolling Eyes I went to get my ears done on Tuesday, but I have this weird growth thing in one ear and Jerry (the girl who does the piercings) made me go get it looked at by a doctor. Aparently it's nothing much to worry about, but I have to wait for the swelling to go down because the growth thing got HUGE when Jerry squeezed it. Hopefully I'll get my ears pierced next week.

My mom doesn't want me to get anything else done but the lobe piercings. But I think she said I could get spacers when I'm fifteen (pfft, I have to wait a year and a half then...) and I might wanna get some cartiledge piercings too. Regular eyebrow, lip, and nose piercings are the only face ones I'd want to get done though. And I don't even know how good any of them would look on me...