http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/mhtv/ville_hi.mov

i found it kind of funny Wink

OMG , I'm still laughing!
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
December 30th, 2005 at 06:02am
gia:
Wow , you tell me that I shouldn't envy you and then say you've seen them live 5 times. I don't even know if I'll ever see them live....

NO......I MUST THINK POSITIVELY!!!.......Somehow I will see them live!

.....maybe if I manage to get out of this forsaken country.....

Aah, but I said don't envy me just 'cause I live in Helsinki. I never said to not envy me at all... Razz Okay, very smug of me... Cool

And I'm sure you'll see them live one day!
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
December 31st, 2005 at 01:13pm
i didnt know they were playing in ireland until i saw the ad in kerrang! that said dublin was all sold out, the two dates!! Evil or Very Mad
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
January 1st, 2006 at 11:34pm
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid:
Don't envy me gia just 'cause I live in Helsinki... HIM play in Finland only twice a year. On New Years eve and one (if we're lucky two) festival(s). I myself have seen them live, um, *counting* 5 times and only once on New Years eve 'cause you can never get tickets for that gig as they're sold out in like an hour.

But I would kill to see MCR live, but since I live here in the middle of nowhere where great bands never venture save for Maiden (who play here almost every year), it's pretty much just a dream waiting to happen.

ONLY twice a year? Only? -faints-

It's been 10 years, and HIM are finally coming to Australia for the first time this year. And you know what? I'm three weeks to young to go see them ><
MadHatterMCR
Bleeding on the Floor
MadHatterMCR
January 1st, 2006 at 11:39pm
DUDE! I just put my playlist on random and The Resident Evil soundtrack started playing HIM! I didn't know they were on that! What a pleasant surprise.
^^
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 2nd, 2006 at 05:50am
I knew that Join Me was supposed to be on Resident Evil II sountrack , but I watched the movie twice and I didn't hear it. And the second time I watched it I really listened carefully for it.
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
January 2nd, 2006 at 05:51am
I bought Razorblade Romance today.
=D
::extremehappyhigh::
j8m7h7
Fabulous Killjoy
j8m7h7
January 2nd, 2006 at 05:57am
Yay!! H.I.M is great! Plus they're from Finland so you know they kick ass Very Happy !
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:52am
Two Shots:
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid:
Don't envy me gia just 'cause I live in Helsinki... HIM play in Finland only twice a year. On New Years eve and one (if we're lucky two) festival(s). I myself have seen them live, um, *counting* 5 times and only once on New Years eve 'cause you can never get tickets for that gig as they're sold out in like an hour.

But I would kill to see MCR live, but since I live here in the middle of nowhere where great bands never venture save for Maiden (who play here almost every year), it's pretty much just a dream waiting to happen.

ONLY twice a year? Only? -faints-

It's been 10 years, and HIM are finally coming to Australia for the first time this year. And you know what? I'm three weeks to young to go see them ><

Yes, only twice a year compared to the fact that they used to actually tour this country before getting big outside it! (note the sarcasm)
And every New Year the gig is full of people from all over the world (which is quite cool that people are willing to come to this hell hole to freeze their ass's off all because of HIM) and you can't even hear finnish spoken at Tavastia... That pisses most finns off that they can't get to see the band when they play here... Anywho, I'm sure that HIM will return to Australia some day (probably soon) and you'll get to see them. Then again there's always fake ID's... Laughing
mcr_hunny
Killjoy
mcr_hunny
January 2nd, 2006 at 01:17pm
i LOVE HIM!!!! there my second favorite band!!!
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
January 2nd, 2006 at 01:45pm
i havent seen resident evil.. i want to though!!
there arent many HIM interviews on the net.. like audio ones. because i love villes accent and i wanna hear it but cant find any interviews Evil or Very Mad
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 2nd, 2006 at 02:22pm
^Don't worry about not seeing resident evil......the first part is not that good (bad actors , idiotic plot and and extremely fake-looking special effects ) and resident evil II is even worse.

anyway , is it just me or ville's accent , although delicious , makes it very hard for people to understand what he says? I always have to listen at least twice to understand everything he has said
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
January 2nd, 2006 at 02:37pm
...He's on Resident Evil...?

O.O;;
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
January 2nd, 2006 at 02:43pm
gia:
^Don't worry about not seeing resident evil......the first part is not that good (bad actors , idiotic plot and and extremely fake-looking special effects ) and resident evil II is even worse.

anyway , is it just me or ville's accent , although delicious , makes it very hard for people to understand what he says? I always have to listen at least twice to understand everything he has said

not me! i can understand him fine...
he does have an unusual accent though, its like a bit of everythng!
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 2nd, 2006 at 02:43pm
No , he's not!

"Join Me" is part of the OST for resident evil II

but I didn't hear the song during the film , not for one second Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

and the only reason I watched it (twice) was so I could see during which movie sequences they would play it

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 2nd, 2006 at 02:45pm
spuddy:
gia:

not me! i can understand him fine...
he does have an unusual accent though, its like a bit of everythng!

Laughing the part of his accent being like a bit of everything....that's SOOOO true
Red_of_a_Rose
Jazz Hands
Red_of_a_Rose
January 2nd, 2006 at 03:45pm
I love how ville's voice can go from really high to really low. Have any of u ever heard the end of the song In the nightside of Eden. Holy crap can he sing low.
MadHatterMCR
Bleeding on the Floor
MadHatterMCR
January 2nd, 2006 at 08:14pm
I haven't heard that song. I've gotta check it out.

And about R.E., I haven't seen it either. My sis just ripped the soundtrack to my computer and it was there.