Saint_Emilia:
I really like the Cemtery Drive idea!!!

^__^
miseryheartsme
Joining The Black Parade
miseryheartsme
May 10th, 2006 at 09:59pm
This thread is fun.
Maybe I'll post my idea for a video later.
I sometimes think up videos in my head when I'm bored or listening to a song.
miseryheartsme
Joining The Black Parade
miseryheartsme
May 10th, 2006 at 10:14pm
VelvetRose:
Okay. I’m giving this a shot, because I’m also plotting (*evil face*) a fanfic around this song and video idea.

A fanfic would be awesome!
D!NORAWR_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
D!NORAWR_
May 10th, 2006 at 10:59pm
I have really random ideas that just seem to pop up out of no where, but those are really good, I like the To the end one, really neat.
Arithmetic Doll
Salute You in Your Grave
Arithmetic Doll
May 11th, 2006 at 04:35am
it's not a fashion statement its a deathwish
mcr will be in the gym waiting for their former friends to come in
For what you did to me,
And what I'll do to you,
You get, what everyone else gets,
You get a lifetime!

Let's go!

Do you remember that day when we met
You told me this gets harder
Well it did!
Been holding on forever,
Promise me that when I'm gone you'll kill my enemies,
The damage you've inflicted temporary wounds
I'm coming back from the dead and I'll take you home with me
I'm taking back the life you stole
they're in the class of 3rd year students listening to the teacher's lessons
We never got that far,
This helps me to think all through the night
Bright lights that, won't kill me now, or tell me how
Just you and I, your starless eyes remain.
in a school bus gerard is singing
Hip Hip Hooray for me, you talk to me, but would you kill me in my sleep
Lay still like the dead
From the razor to the rosary
We could lose ourselves
And paint these walls in pitchfork red
hitting all the popular kids
I will avenge my ghost with every breath I take
I'm coming back from the dead and I'll take you home with me
I'm taking back the life you stole
in a concert
This hole that you put me in
Wasn't deep enough
And I'm climbing out right now
You're running out of places to hide from me
When you go
Just know that I will remember you
If living was the hardest part
We'll then one day be together
And in the end we'll fall apart
Just as the leaves changing colors
And then I will be with you
I will be there one last time now
back to the bus
When you go
Just know that I will remember you

I lost my fear of falling
I will be with you
I will be with you
collisionkiss
Killjoy
collisionkiss
May 11th, 2006 at 05:12am
Yay what a luverly thread this is.

Ok this is my unfinished vid idea for Give 'Em Hell Kid

Camera is going through streets of downtown of very vegas like place, with all traffic sounds and wind etc.
Then it zooms down into a man hole, venty thing in the middle of the road and that killer riff at the start of the song starts as it folows the vent thing down.

Dan na na na nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nub nah nah nah nah Dan na na na nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nah nah nah nah.

Opens into subway when drum starts and camera zooms around as if looking for train. Finds top of moving train and follows along the top of it and then zooms into the cariage when the lyrics start.

Oh baby here comes the sound!

Zooms into very tragic girl with who'd have guessed it.. red hair! She's very eighties prostitute looking and obviously preganant.
All the while the train is rushing along,
She's looking at a piece of paper that the viewer has presently no idea what are and tears are rolling down her cheeks. All her movements are very jerky, to the beat of the song almost.

Just before the chorus starts the train stops and everyone on the train, who besides her are all business dressed in black, moves off. She is jerked around by the crowd.

If you were here, I'd never have a fear

When the chorus starts you look back on the train and omg, the band my chemical romance were on the carriage infront of her and are all rocking out!

In the short instrumental bit after the chorus The camera zooms back to the girl walking along the platform and she drops the piece of paper she was looking at on the train. It turns out to be a photo of gerard and it starts screaming...
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

The scene changes to the girl walking along the streets of the downtown area. She's getting glares and sniggers as she walks past groups of druggies/whores.

Don't i look pretty walking down the street

she walks past an alley way just in time for the chorus and you guessed it, My chemical romance is in the alley and they rock out some more!

Ha i hope that makes as much sense to you as it did me.
Believe_in_me
Motor Baby
Believe_in_me
May 11th, 2006 at 01:41pm
VelvetRose:
Okay. I’m giving this a shot, because I’m also plotting (*evil face*) a fanfic around this song and video idea. So, try to stay with me. @_@;

To The End

Before the music starts, you hear the stopping of an engine. There’s a large, brooding mansion looming ahead of the camera, and then the camera shoots back down to the ground, almost in fear of looking at the house again. It zooms along the rocky, circular driveway until it comes across a pair of legs and feet. They’re the legs of a man. [Insert Gerard. <33] His suit is black, down to every detail, except for the red pinstripes that go down the pants legs. His feet are docked with your average (but shiny @u@) black dress shoes. All you can hear is silence and his footstep walking up the driveway, to the marble steps that lead up to the house. He gets to the front door, which is wide open.

That’s when the camera pans up and you get a side view of Gerard. He has on his aviator sunglasses; he’s drastically pale. Because, well, that’s just how he rolls. After a moment’s glance at the barren entryway, he begins to walk again. (The echoing of his footsteps would have changed because of the new density of the marble floors. ^_^ It’s supposed to be haunting, or… something.)

Suddenly, a sound of glass breaking.
A shriek.
The camera jerks to Gerard’s face, which is painted with a half-smirk.
Silence.
Then, lyrics.

He calls the mansion not a house, but a tomb,
He's always choking from the stench and the fume,
The wedding party all collapsed in the room,
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom.

Distinct sound of wedding bells.
The camera zooms quickly through hallways among hallways, trying to find the source of the noise.

Let's go down!
This elevator only goes up to ten,
He's not around,
He's always looking at men.
Down by the pool,
He doesn't have many friends,
As they are,
Face down and bloated
snap a shot with the lens!

Finally, it lands in a large and darrkkk (emo) room. From the back, it looks like there’s a wedding going on. You can see the bride and the groom in front of a pulpit. But, at second glance, you notice that all the guests are slumped in their seats.

Dead.

The camera moves in, slowly, tracing over each victim without showering their faces. It then comes to a stop when it gets to a large man (whose face you never see), wearing black and red priests robes. He’s holding two goblets, bubbling with a substance that you automatically assume is some sort of toxin if you ever took chemistry. o_O

He hands one to the groom. (Whose back is still turned.)
One to the bride. (Whose back is still turned.)
The camera slowly backs up and turns, bringing into shot a sickly pale man, with long straggly black hair and red circles under his eyes.
Though he looks so grim, he wears a smile.
Next to him stands his bride, dressed in a long flowing (lace~) black wedding dress that stands out against her china white porcelain face, her heavy eyeliner, and her stark red hair.
Her eyes are emerald green; cold.

If you marry me,
Would you bury me?
Would you carry me,
To the end?

The goblets (not pimp goblets, mind you) draw closer to the groom’s lips, as with the bride’s, and being the man – he fatefully takes the first gulp.
His eyes go blank as he sips back the poison, and with a side glance, realization kicks in.

His bride to be has already let go of him, sitting down her goblet, and is walking back down the isle with the priest at her side.
They’re walking towards Gerard who sits in the shadows (only his face lit by his burning cigarette), as he continues to sing.

(Say goodbye)
To the vows you take,
(Say goodbye)
To the life you make,
(Say goodbye)
To the hearts you break,
And all the cyanide you drank.

The groom falls dead to the floor, his arm extended.
The diamond wedding ring he intended to give to his bride slips out of his fingers and rolls down the blood stained isles towards her.
She stoops, picks it up, and carries it out as they leave.

(Now I ain’t sayin’ she’s a gold digger… >_>Wink

Basically, I figured I’d just type up the first part and b.s. it from there.
Hopefully, you know how the rest of the song goes. o_o If not: http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/To-the-End-lyrics-My-Chemical-Romance/EBB2435B688D837348256EB40011BA62

Through the video, you see glimpses (in black and white; but some are in color) of the men she’s tricked into giving her the luxury life if she would marry them.

And, every time, she’d figure out a way to get him to kill himself / she would kill him and the wedding attendees. But, she still gets to keep all of his money and wealth. Because, she's a black widow and forced him to put her in his will. <3 So her and her honey (Gerard) can live the good life. MMM, GIRL.

The last scene is of her and Gerard riding off together into the night.
As they drive, he looks at her (while still managing to keep his eyes on the road? Very Happy SAFETY FIRST!) and says,

To the end.

AND I AM FINISHED. O.O; So, yeah. That was obese when it didn’t have to be, but it’s helping me sort of piece my story together. ^__^ ‘kay, thanks. Hope you enjoyed! =X Yes, I realize that I didn’t include the rest of the band, and that it may not be the most realistic story in the world. But we can stick them in there, somewhere, and realism is for suckers. ^u^

Simply amazing.
Lilyth_Kaine
Killjoy
Lilyth_Kaine
May 18th, 2007 at 09:41am
Whenever I heard the song "Mama" I always pictured the whole band in a padded room with straight jackets on. I don't know why. I just did and thought it would be pretty cool if they did that.
lyrical_mess
Joining The Black Parade
lyrical_mess
May 19th, 2007 at 05:56am
Hang Em High

Maybe it's just the beginning of the song, but the whole song seems very Old West Shoot-out. So the video I imagined naturally ended up in the Old West. There's two people, a man and woman. I suppose they're the Demolition Lovers, even though it's kind of the wrong album. Hanyway, they're running when the music starts and then they run into a gang of people with guns and knives. And then we get that scream-thingy.

"Waitin till it fades to black, run into the sunset would I lie to you"

The two characters are hiding behind a building and the girl looks at the guy kind of doubtfully.

"Well I've got something to say"

He pulls her and they run towards an old beat up car.

"Grab your six-guns from your back, throttle the ignition"

They pull out their guns and the guy starts the car. The girl's still kind of scared now.

"Would I die for you? Well here's you answer in spades!"

The car starts as they hear guns firing at them.

"Shotgun sinners, wild eyed jokers, got you in their sights."

The gang-people chase them in a car and start shooting through the windows.

"Gun it while I'm holding on"

The guy says something like 'Go!' and the girl shoots the gang from her window. Then, the scenario changes.

"After all is said and done, climb out of the pine box. Well I'm asking you, cuz she's got nothing to say."

The two characters peek out of a coffin and look around. The scene shows a church and someone's funeral.

"The angel's just cut out her tongue, call it black Mariah would I lie to you? That girl's not right in the brain!"

He kisses her and turns away to roll his eyes. She realizes that they're on top of a dead body and jumps out of the coffin screaming.

"Mass convulsions strike the choir by the grace of God."

The church choir freaks out and everyone else in the church freaks out when they see these two jump out of the dead guy's coffine.

"Gun it while I'm holding on."

The gang comes in with their guns and starts shooting. The couple starts to run out of the church.

"Don't stop if I fall and don't look back. Oh baby don't stop bury me and fade to black."

The guy trips and one of the gang members grabs him. The girl stops and starts to come back but someone fires a shot and she screams and goes and the you see it through the guy's point of view that she's just fading into a sillhouette.

Then the video goes on. They release the man (now badly beaten up) to get his girlfriend/partner. He comes to her and she spazzes. He grabs some weapons and she's grabbing onto him like 'No!'. He throws her off and gives her a look.

"Get your gun and meet me by the door."

She has a gun too and they're marching out to get back at the gang. They get into a confrontation-ish fight. Both of them are injured now. By the time the song goes "So baby", the male character gets a fatal wound. He's bloody and creepy-looking. The girl is shocked for a second before dropping her weapon and running towards the guy. Then she takes a look at the gang members, changes her mind, and runs away. The last thing you see is the guy's point of view, the girl is running off until she becomes a shadow and everything around him is turning blurry. Then it all turns black.

The end.
BethanyBRUTAL
Thinking Happy Thoughts
BethanyBRUTAL
May 19th, 2007 at 07:48am
^ mint

This Is Myn

You know what they do to guys like us in prison:
(This is not like the description of the song. but i did try to make it that it was)
(Quiet)
Shows a person holding a gun another person checking if the victums dead.Shes still breathing 'shes still breathing..' he says They hear the police coming through the street. They stop there cars near the doors.They both stare at the police cars.both looking at each other. No clue what to do.
Staring at the victom (collapsed agaisnt the bar with a wine bottle slowly sliding through her hand.Smashed glass from The wine glasses surrounds her) The Police Kick through the door, at this point the victums bottle smashes. runs out the nearest door. police's follow. they barracades themselves in where a wedding was going to be.
Music Begins.Flicks onto mcr in the wedding room near the table, gerard sits on the chair. Begins to sing.
one of them gets a chair and props it up agaisnt the door. the door begins to shake as the police try to barge through. he backs away form the door.the other runs out the fire exit the other doesnt notice.But then he hears the door shut. .His eyes widen . realizing what hes done. He was running away, he was the guilty one.
Gerard Kicks the table over and walks over to the guy taps him on the shoulder. He cant see him. He sits on the floor.Sweating.
Still holding the gun.staring at the gun. The police finally get the door open. they quickly grab him forcing him to drop his gun.He trys to squirm away but they still got him.
Now Being dragged past the bar and into a car. He see's the girl he killed body in a ambulance. the doors shut. (1st verse ends, chorus begins)
Scene turns to the police station where hes forced to give a state ment of what he did. Hes to scared to shocked. He shrugs. (now on 'how we're just two men as god made us' He remembers the arguement when they were fighting over her and how the other one took the gun and shot her making her collapse on all the glasses. he ran over to her and a tear fell down onto her cheek from his.)
Now the flashback ends quickly and it comes up to him. hes sitting in the a large jail room. A guy at one of the table stands up a cards fall out his sleeve. his cellmate gets up and punnches the guy forcing him to give him the stuff he won. (which wasnt much. A pen knife that one of them got in somehow and a wedding ring)the guy swears at the other alone in the corner (main dude). the main dude looks down staring at his orange jail suit he stares at the wall running his fingers down the wall.
Now comes to a visting place, his moms there , there argueing she points at the chair shouting then points at her wrists (showing he lethal injection) she now runs out. ashamed of the her son. he props his head up with his hands. You Can See mcr on the tv for a secound
(3rd Verse Ends 4th begins)
Now different place a officer is leading him up to his cell shoving him in and Shutting the 'door'
now angry he picks up his cellmates knife (who is being hung) And carves into the wall. 'So Long' and 'why remember you?!'
now a flash back (again) Hes getting the keys for the hotel room. And He sees his 'friend' with the girl. (flash back ends) He know stabs the wall. hard. The knife snaps.
(the last verse begins)
Hes walking up to the 'hangers' (music bit. as the music bit begins the rope Is hung onto his neck.)
'life is but a dream for the DEAD' begins he sees his 'friend' in the front row smiling. He reaches his hand out to grab him but the rope begins to suffocate him.
Different Scence.
Mcr all in the wedding place singing 'now now now now ....' then it stops and it focuses on the now dead guys friend.
end.

Thats myn... lol its crap compared to everyone elses lol it was hard to describe 2 Everyone elses is amazing! Clap
XXGee LoverXX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XXGee LoverXX
May 19th, 2007 at 09:07am
WOW all of your video ideas are amazing i love them
Stoked13
Fabulous Killjoy
Stoked13
May 23rd, 2007 at 07:25pm
Ya they are amazing. You have great ideas!!!!!!!
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
June 6th, 2007 at 11:05pm
For teenagers...

MCR would be teachers at a highschool..
Bob would be a history teacher
Mikey would be a science teacher
Ray would be a PE teacher
Frankie would be a deans
Gerard would be an art teacher..

Then like the students would start attacking them and they'd runaway then play the last bits of the song on a roof or something..
MizzUnderstood_559
Killjoy
MizzUnderstood_559
June 7th, 2007 at 05:52pm
ShrunkenHeart:
If you were in charge of making a video for one of their songs, what would it be like?

For me, personally, I hate it when a band has a really cool song that I like a lot ... but then backs it up with a video that makes little or no sense and doesn't follow the message of the song at all. Maybe it's budget issues, I dunno! Point is, I think MCR does a pretty good job (so far) of making awesome videos to go with their songs. <3 So even though they have pretty kick-ass videos so far... they still have a lot of songs. If you were the directer, designer and Brain behind the video, how would you make it?

Example:
My favorite MCR song is probably Cemetery Drive. If I were in charge of making it, I'd follow the lyrics of the song and the "story" I get out of it pretty closely.

The opening scene would show Gerard and the gang in a cemetery at night, just hanging out. The gang is just sitting down on the grass, in no particular order, while Gerard is leaning up against a grave. They're all talking, when suddenly Gerard would glance (forlornly, of course) over at a mausoleum, which of course he recognizes. He'll go quiet for a minute, 'til the others notice and just as Mikey asks what's up, they're distracted by the noise and light of the sirens (omg, the popos showedid up!1) and are forced to disperse!

While running, Gerard has a type of flash-back and the music kicks in.

A scene flashes in Gerard's mind of walking past the tombstones in the same cemetery with a particularly pretty girl. She's wearing a white, somewhat revealing (low-cut) dress that's embroidered with lace, her wrists are swimming in at least two dozen bracelets each, and her hair is blood red. The camera pans and you notice a wedding ring on her finger, but of course, no such ring on Gerard's. They're talking, smiling and laughing -- and obviously very close when she stops and looks at him for a moment and the smile is wiped off her face and replaced with despair. He asks what's wrong and she just leans in and kisses him. After said kiss, she stares into his face for a second before taking the hands off his face, turning, and running off.

Though bewildered and knowing it's wrong (since she's married and all), he can't help but smile and stands there alone for a while, watching her run back home (to her huuusband... o noez).

The scene cuts to the Girl and her husband, when she returns home. Her husband was there waiting for her and asks her where she had been. She motions to the cemetery, and it's known between both of them that she means to visit her grandmother's grave (a scene'll cut inbetween her motioning and arm-flailing to show the grave, so the audience would know too). Her husband gets up (angrivated and half-drunk), puts a hand around her neck and slams her up against the wall. The whole scene is silent while the music plays, but you see his mouth move in angry yells while the girl tries to yell back, half-sobbing inbetween. It's clear he ain't too keen on her and Gerard's relationship. Or the dress. (Oohh. The dress her huusbaaand haaatess~)

Finally, he gets fed up, smacks her and she falls down to the floor in a pile. He walks off and out of their home, while she's left there sobbing. The next thing you see is her wiping her eyes, and as she does, her bracelets slip back to reveal cuts on her wrists. She stands up, grabs the bottle of whiskey (^_^ Or maybe Coors Light?) her husband left behind and chugs what was left (and there was quite a bit left). After finishing the remains of the bottle, she throws it down in a crash and rushes out the door. She runs through the field at the side of her house as hard and fast as she can, with her mascara and eyeliner running down her cheeks from the tears and her dress half torn from her husband's constant abuse.

She runs as hard as she can to Gerard's house -- only to find he isn't there. She only cries harder and sinks to the floor. When she looks up, she sees a kitchen knife and determines it's the only way out (Nooo, girly, noo Sad ). She grabs it by the hilt and makes her stride to the bathroom with a set jaw.

The scene cuts to Gerard hanging out with the rest of the guys (still in the flashback) and he says good-bye to them with a happy face. He walks up to his house only to notice the door is already wide open. He walks in, half expecting a burglar (though, who'd rob from him?) only to discover the residence empty. He's about to leave when he notices the bathroom light on and the door slightly cracked. He walks warily to the door (baseball bat in hand), and swings open the door. BAM!

The camera pans away from Gerard's face and shows the body of the girl on the bathroom floor, her wrists slit, the bracelets strewn all around her, the eyeliner still staining her cheeks. Bam. She dead.

The scene cuts to Gerard and the band playing in the cemetery, in front of the dead girl's mausoleum. As Gerard screams "I miss you so far", the corpse of the girl comes out of the mausoleum and walks a circle around Gerard, touching his face before standing in front of him and slowly moving down, touching her foot that's in front of her. At that moment, two other corpses rise from their graves (think the Corpse Bride scene when her hand POPS OUT ^_^) and join her to dance ("walk the deead" ..>.> Walking, dancing..same diff).

The girl and the other two (or three... whatever) corpses dance in front of the band as Gerard sings then as Gerard starts to sing "way down" (near the end of the song), the two corpses go back to their graves and sink into the dirt while the girl starts to sink into the ground right in front of Gerard and by the last "way down", her hand completely sinks in and Gerard puts down the microphone and... scene cuts back to Gerard & co. racing from the cops.

The music is no longer playing and the camera is just really close up to Gerard's face as he runs... then it ends.

Well, that's just a VERY long example. Yours need not be so long... or detailed. But I guess you get the general idea!

(I thought about posting this in the media section, and realized there are no pictures. So I thought about the "fic" section. Figured it would do good there with the writers, but realized it doesn't quite fit into there either. This seems like the best category, so I'll give it a shot. <3)

DAMN THAT WUZ REALLY GUD AND I WUZ TRYIN 2 PICTURE IT IN MY HEAD BUT I COULDN'T No ....MAN I WISH THEY'D MAKE THIZ VIDEO FOR CEMETERY DRIVE..!! lol Razz
MizzUnderstood_559
Killjoy
MizzUnderstood_559
June 7th, 2007 at 05:52pm
ShrunkenHeart:
If you were in charge of making a video for one of their songs, what would it be like?

For me, personally, I hate it when a band has a really cool song that I like a lot ... but then backs it up with a video that makes little or no sense and doesn't follow the message of the song at all. Maybe it's budget issues, I dunno! Point is, I think MCR does a pretty good job (so far) of making awesome videos to go with their songs. <3 So even though they have pretty kick-ass videos so far... they still have a lot of songs. If you were the directer, designer and Brain behind the video, how would you make it?

Example:
My favorite MCR song is probably Cemetery Drive. If I were in charge of making it, I'd follow the lyrics of the song and the "story" I get out of it pretty closely.

The opening scene would show Gerard and the gang in a cemetery at night, just hanging out. The gang is just sitting down on the grass, in no particular order, while Gerard is leaning up against a grave. They're all talking, when suddenly Gerard would glance (forlornly, of course) over at a mausoleum, which of course he recognizes. He'll go quiet for a minute, 'til the others notice and just as Mikey asks what's up, they're distracted by the noise and light of the sirens (omg, the popos showedid up!1) and are forced to disperse!

A scene flashes in Gerard's mind of walking past the tombstones in the same cemetery with a particularly pretty girl. She's wearing a white, somewhat revealing (low-cut) dress that's embroidered with lace, her wrists are swimming in at least two dozen bracelets each, and her hair is blood red. The camera pans and you notice a wedding ring on her finger, but of course, no such ring on Gerard's. They're talking, smiling and laughing -- and obviously very close when she stops and looks at him for a moment and the smile is wiped off her face and replaced with despair. He asks what's wrong and she just leans in and kisses him. After said kiss, she stares into his face for a second before taking the hands off his face, turning, and running off.

Though bewildered and knowing it's wrong (since she's married and all), he can't help but smile and stands there alone for a while, watching her run back home (to her huuusband... o noez).

The scene cuts to the Girl and her husband, when she returns home. Her husband was there waiting for her and asks her where she had been. She motions to the cemetery, and it's known between both of them that she means to visit her grandmother's grave (a scene'll cut inbetween her motioning and arm-flailing to show the grave, so the audience would know too). Her husband gets up (angrivated and half-drunk), puts a hand around her neck and slams her up against the wall. The whole scene is silent while the music plays, but you see his mouth move in angry yells while the girl tries to yell back, half-sobbing inbetween. It's clear he ain't too keen on her and Gerard's relationship. Or the dress. (Oohh. The dress her huusbaaand haaatess~)

Finally, he gets fed up, smacks her and she falls down to the floor in a pile. He walks off and out of their home, while she's left there sobbing. The next thing you see is her wiping her eyes, and as she does, her bracelets slip back to reveal cuts on her wrists. She stands up, grabs the bottle of whiskey (^_^ Or maybe Coors Light?) her husband left behind and chugs what was left (and there was quite a bit left). After finishing the remains of the bottle, she throws it down in a crash and rushes out the door. She runs through the field at the side of her house as hard and fast as she can, with her mascara and eyeliner running down her cheeks from the tears and her dress half torn from her husband's constant abuse.

She runs as hard as she can to Gerard's house -- only to find he isn't there. She only cries harder and sinks to the floor. When she looks up, she sees a kitchen knife and determines it's the only way out (Nooo, girly, noo Sad ). She grabs it by the hilt and makes her stride to the bathroom with a set jaw.

The scene cuts to Gerard hanging out with the rest of the guys (still in the flashback) and he says good-bye to them with a happy face. He walks up to his house only to notice the door is already wide open. He walks in, half expecting a burglar (though, who'd rob from him?) only to discover the residence empty. He's about to leave when he notices the bathroom light on and the door slightly cracked. He walks warily to the door (baseball bat in hand), and swings open the door. BAM!

The camera pans away from Gerard's face and shows the body of the girl on the bathroom floor, her wrists slit, the bracelets strewn all around her, the eyeliner still staining her cheeks. Bam. She dead.

The scene cuts to Gerard and the band playing in the cemetery, in front of the dead girl's mausoleum. As Gerard screams "I miss you so far", the corpse of the girl comes out of the mausoleum and walks a circle around Gerard, touching his face before standing in front of him and slowly moving down, touching her foot that's in front of her. At that moment, two other corpses rise from their graves (think the Corpse Bride scene when her hand POPS OUT ^_^) and join her to dance ("walk the deead" ..>.> Walking, dancing..same diff).

The girl and the other two (or three... whatever) corpses dance in front of the band as Gerard sings then as Gerard starts to sing "way down" (near the end of the song), the two corpses go back to their graves and sink into the dirt while the girl starts to sink into the ground right in front of Gerard and by the last "way down", her hand completely sinks in and Gerard puts down the microphone and... scene cuts back to Gerard & co. racing from the cops.

The music is no longer playing and the camera is just really close up to Gerard's face as he runs... then it ends.

Well, that's just a VERY long example. Yours need not be so long... or detailed. But I guess you get the general idea!

(I thought about posting this in the media section, and realized there are no pictures. So I thought about the "fic" section. Figured it would do good there with the writers, but realized it doesn't quite fit into there either. This seems like the best category, so I'll give it a shot. <3)

DAMN THAT WUZ REALLY GUD AND I WUZ TRYIN 2 PICTURE IT IN MY HEAD BUT I COULDN'T No ....MAN I WISH THEY'D MAKE THIZ VIDEO FOR CEMETERY DRIVE..!! lol Razz
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
June 7th, 2007 at 06:08pm
Wow. We've got some video directors here, I imagine...Very Happy
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
April 11th, 2008 at 04:20am
ShrunkenHeart:

Example:

I think that's a great idea. I'd really love to see if this could become a video. It would be awesome, without a doubt. The whole story went with the lyrics that go with the music. It was great all together.