Don't have an account? Create one!

Marilyn Manson

AuthorMessage
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
December 17th, 2006 at 05:29am
Yeah, It is pretty good that one.
I was on INO in art class yesterday and one girl in my class look at my avatar and was like "OMG Ana! Thats the scariest peice of shit ever!" And I just sort of looked at her and said "Don't diss Marilyn Manson" and she just walked off.
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
December 18th, 2006 at 05:57pm
ya marilyn manson is my idol.......... and even after all he's been through i still wish i could live his life.......... he's so fucking amazing!!!! i can't wait till his new cd comes out!!!
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
December 18th, 2006 at 10:00pm
common people you know you like marilyn manson....... you know he's your god!!! LOL....... no really
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
December 18th, 2006 at 11:57pm
I hate him.
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
December 19th, 2006 at 05:02pm
whatever....... well...... *sticks tongue out*....... you don't undertand REAL music....
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
December 19th, 2006 at 05:27pm
i dont really listen to his music alot but he does have talent even though he dosent look good(my opinion sorry i just think that) he can draw really good and actually sells his art a couple celebs bought his art work and he made a self portrait of himself and it really looked like him !!!!!!
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
December 19th, 2006 at 05:33pm
Marilyn Manson terrifies me.
Antichrist Superstar
Bleeding on the Floor
Antichrist Superstar
December 19th, 2006 at 06:05pm
why?
he's just a guy with alot of makeup
and a he happnes to have a fetus named ludwig
BIG DEAL
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
December 19th, 2006 at 06:38pm
shortbabe:
whatever....... well...... *sticks tongue out*....... you don't undertand REAL music....
Oh yes, sticking out your tongue and pretty much telling me that my music sucks is really mature. I should just stop listing to the music I listen to right now and just devote my life to MM, huh?

Rolling Eyes

Just because I hate him, doesn't mean I hate his music. Not that I like his music either, but I respect him for being a musician and doing the things he does. I just think he is terrifying, and I just don't prefer his music.
depression_has_ me
Killjoy
depression_has_ me
December 19th, 2006 at 08:20pm
he himself said he would kick Gerard's ass from my chem for stealing his makeup style
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
December 21st, 2006 at 12:56pm
what eve
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
December 21st, 2006 at 01:04pm
playmandaplay!:
shortbabe:
Oh yes, sticking out your tongue and pretty much telling me that my music sucks is really mature. I should just stop listing to the music I listen to right now and just devote my life to MM, huh?

Rolling Eyes

Just because I hate him, doesn't mean I hate his music. Not that I like his music either, but I respect him for being a musician and doing the things he does. I just think he is terrifying, and I just don't prefer his music.

I was being sarcastic (and slightly random).....no one says you have to devote you life to M.M. you have to like his music first and understand his background (read his autobiography)..... and if you think M.M. is so "terrifying" then oh well..... I understand where your coming from.....
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
December 21st, 2006 at 01:40pm
stop fighting / spamming.
I REALLY don't want to lock this.

oh and some news from this months metal hammer.
Manson is about 2 songs from finishing his new album.
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
December 22nd, 2006 at 01:08pm
yay!!!! (and i was fighting just stating my opinions) i can't wait to hear his new album!! *jumps for joy* it's about time he madde a new one. i hope its a really good album and not so piece of crap otherwise i'm gonna be pissed.
r e v e n g e
Shotgun Sinner
r e v e n g e
December 24th, 2006 at 09:58am
depression_has_ me:
he himself said he would kick Gerard's ass from my chem for stealing his makeup style

I know, thats funny Laughing

I love his music, he creeps me out though Smile
gah, I saw a t-shirt when I went shoping today and my mum saw me looking and said 'you're not getting that' Rolling Eyes
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
December 25th, 2006 at 02:52am
omg thats hilarious.

I love the song "Sweet Dreams"
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
December 26th, 2006 at 01:15pm
ya that funny.... the other day I went out with my dad and we stopped in a store called gear zone.... i went in and looked around.... and I saw and M.M. tshirt andmy dad's all like "oh come on you know you want that".... and i was like "oh ya i do".....of course i don't think he took me seriously.... he thinks i'm just going through a "phase" and that I will stop liking M.M. but I won't
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
December 27th, 2006 at 09:41am
I love Marilyn Manson. Next to Gerard Way, he's my next idol. Now, I know many people might not agree with me on that either. My parents looked at him and just said, "He's a fucking freak. I don't want you to EVER listen to him." Well, I didin't, I did research. I think I can relate to him alot, I think all listeners can, that respect and love his music. We listen to his music, not because of the way he looks (Well, maybe a little. I mean, he's HOTT) He went through all kinds of shit that kids like us are going through right now. He has reasons for his choice on religion, and so do many of us. I turned to an anti-christian before I ever herd of MM. Many people think he is the one to blame foe the recent shootings. Well, personally I don't. I think, like Mr. Manson stated, that looking at him making music and people committing suicide because of him is not right when the president is doing some worse things. He just makes music that he believes in and loves, he should not be persecuted for that. My parents are still against him, but I don't care. Like MCR, I can relate to him and that's all that matters.

My favorite song is, This is the New Shit. I also love, The Fight Song. Alright, I LOVE all of his songs and albums.
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
December 27th, 2006 at 12:32pm
ya i completly agree my parents thought that he was just a weird freak seeking attention... but i agree....... i read his autobiography and wow..... it was so amazing to read about all the crap he went through..... he's been my idol forever...
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
December 27th, 2006 at 12:43pm
i mean, all of us that like his music relate so much to him its amazing! i know ill never be able to meet him, or hear him sing live but i will always imagine it. he definetly an idol to remember.