Don't have an account? Create one!

Marilyn Manson

AuthorMessage
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
December 28th, 2006 at 01:21pm
ya maybe when i'm out on my own i'll get to see him at a concert or something but who knows.....
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
December 28th, 2006 at 04:57pm
yeah, when i move out of here, there is so much i want/will do. for example,
get my lip pierced
go to a mcr concert
go to a marilyn manson concert

and thats just to name a few...
broken_star
Killjoy
broken_star
December 28th, 2006 at 07:57pm
lol...i <3 marilyn manson...the dude is amazing...iv got a picture of him as a kid....he looked so innocent with braces!!!
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
December 29th, 2006 at 01:54pm
yeah i know right? to see someone like that, then look at him now!!! he might b different, but he definetly one of my heros.
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
December 30th, 2006 at 06:05pm
ya there are several things I would want to do as well: Go see an MCR concert, get some MCR merchandise autographed. Then I'll pretty much be happy.
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
December 31st, 2006 at 07:40am
yeah, OMFG 2 DAYS AGO I GOT 2 MCR SIGNED ADVERTISMENTS FROM ENGLAND!!!!!! 100% REAL!!!!
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
January 1st, 2007 at 12:00pm
I noticed you're talking a bout MM conerts.
I saw them in Stockholm in 2002. man it was a great, I had seating tickets though.. not so great. Still. they put on an amazing show, even though the truck with all the lighting and shizz fell off the road O.o
*remembers horror*
I thought they were gonna cancel.. anyhoo. it was John 5s Last show with manson, If I had known I'd have jumped the stage and hug him...
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 1st, 2007 at 12:24pm
awww thats amazing that u saw the last show with john 5. UR SO LUCKY!!!
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
January 1st, 2007 at 12:28pm
I know. I'm really happy I went. even though I had shitty seats Laughing
anyway. if... I mean. WHEN they come back I'm gonna have standing tickets >_<
I just wish I had the chance to see Twiggy play with them again Cry
AngelCake
Killjoy
AngelCake
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:48am
I don't know how many hearts I shall break in telling you this, but Manson has said that the new album is very Queen-Influenced...I'm a huge Queen fan so i'm excited Smile anyone think this will be interesting? lots of love xoxox
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:02pm
well, Queen has always been an inspiration to him. and I'm sure whatever he does is great. it might be different from the previous albums, but with Mansons brains it can't be anything but great.
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 5th, 2007 at 01:28pm
well i want to assume that it will automatically be the best album... but you never know it could be the worst... and if it is then i will hunt him down...LOL!!hopefully someday i can see one of his shows!!
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 7th, 2007 at 02:30pm
i know he rocks!!
konton.
Always Born a Crime
konton.
January 9th, 2007 at 06:12am
industrial metal at its FINEST man.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
January 12th, 2007 at 05:23am
i love marilyn manson's songs.
especially long hard road out of hell.
sorry for suddenly appearing out of nowhere.
when will the new album be released...?
Names are stupid!
Shotgun Sinner
Names are stupid!
January 12th, 2007 at 01:29pm
oh my god there is so little ppl that like him. how could this be he's a legend. he did say that if he had the chance he'd kick gerards ass but i laughed. any old songs i liked i love now coz he sings them
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 12th, 2007 at 08:26pm
Asleep or Dead?!:
oh my god there is so little ppl that like him. how could this be he's a legend. he did say that if he had the chance he'd kick gerards ass but i laughed. any old songs i liked i love now coz he sings them

yeah i herd he said that.Its because ppl think that gerard stole that makeup idea.But if you think about it marilyn manson and gerard have alot in common like they make music they both do art.and thats abou it Cool
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 12th, 2007 at 10:07pm
well i think it's completly absurd that Marilyn Manson said that he would kick Gerard Way's ass for "stealing" his make up idea.... the real question is: Where did Marilyn Manson get his idea from??? Because there were musicians before him who were just as hard core and wore and did the same type of stuff as M.M.....aha!!! I prove ppl wrong again!!
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
January 13th, 2007 at 12:30am
shortbabe:
well i think it's completly absurd that Marilyn Manson said that he would kick Gerard Way's ass for "stealing" his make up idea.... the real question is: Where did Marilyn Manson get his idea from??? Because there were musicians before him who were just as hard core and wore and did the same type of stuff as M.M.....aha!!! I prove ppl wrong again!!

originality is merely the art of concealing your sources.
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
January 13th, 2007 at 08:29am
indeed. he actually got his style from Gidget Gein.
I wasn't surprised at all to hear about him saying that.
MCR are a very popular band and by bashing Gee Mr. Manson will get a whole lot of attention which is what he built his career on.
/done ranting.

as for when the new album is due there is no date yet, but it'll probably be out later this year.
from what I've heard there is some recording left and after that there is the mixing and producing.
this fall maybe?