Don't have an account? Create one!

Marilyn Manson

AuthorMessage
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 13th, 2007 at 02:55pm
yup i know all that....i can't wait till he's finished the album.... i heard he's only a few songs away!!
Rock_Fairy
Killjoy
Rock_Fairy
January 13th, 2007 at 03:15pm
i don't really listen to Marilyn Manson, but i was at a festival a few years ago n he was there so i went up front n moshed like crazy, i thought i was gonna fall n die a few times but yea, awesome mosh pit
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 13th, 2007 at 08:03pm
hehe thats shnazzy.... i'm jealous!
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 14th, 2007 at 03:36pm
HOLY CRAP!! BIG NEWS ON MR.MANSON!!!

Read this article I found:

Several published reports suggest that MARILYN MANSON's relationship with 19-year-old EVAN RACHEL WOOD led his wife of just one year, burlesque entertainer and MAC cosmetics model DITA VON TEESE, to file for divorce.

Manson and Wood have known each other for some time. She also stars in his upcoming Alice in Wonderland-themed horror film, 'Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll.'

New reports allege that the goth rocker and his young lady friend became romantically involved during his marriage to Von Teese. The relationship, along with alleged drug abuseboth contributed to the recent split with his wife, according to the reports.

Manson, 38, and the 34-year-old Von Teese -- both known for their eccentric public personas and elaborate stage costumes -- began dating in 2001 and married in December of 2005 in a non-denominational ceremony in Ireland.

In court papers obtained by ET, Von Teese cites "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. The date of separation is listed as December 24. She is not asking for spousal support.

The papers were filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on December 29, but Manson was reportedly unaware at the time that his wife had moved out of their home and filed for divorce.

HOLY SHIT!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE GOT DIVORCED WITH DITA!!! AND NOW HE'S WITH THAT BLONDE CHICK!!! IT'S OBSCENE!!
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
January 14th, 2007 at 04:00pm
hmm. I hearsd theyre having a bit of a fight over who'll get Lilly White and Aleister . it w3as in a gossip magazine though so I'm not sure....
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 14th, 2007 at 05:21pm
o.. i thought he was single again.. goddamnit.... o well if hes happy its ok! wait, she 19? what will her parents say... lol
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 14th, 2007 at 06:45pm
ya i heard a bunch of stuff .... like that they are fighting over the custody of their cats and dogs......ya i wonder what her parents would say.... hmmm.... i wonder what my parents would say if i was dating marilyn manson???...... wow .... they would disown me and never look at my face again..... hehe that would be funny!! LOL
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 14th, 2007 at 06:48pm
Crap I'm so jealous.... I WISH I WAS EVAN RACHEL WOOD!!!
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 14th, 2007 at 07:34pm
tell me about it...
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 14th, 2007 at 08:48pm
hehe...... he's so sexy....kinda a perv but sexy.....i don't care what anyone says
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 14th, 2007 at 10:17pm
its amazing how many marriages he had and beak ups,I mean there are alot of people who think he is creepy looking.but then again people can think he looks good or even hot,
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 14th, 2007 at 10:37pm
yes such as my self..... it's his weird image that makes him sexy
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 15th, 2007 at 09:42am
yes me 2!!!! i totally agree with shortbabe!!!!! its sorta the thing of him being a perv that makes him so fucking sexy... but also everything about him is like that. hes one of those guys that would have sex with anybody, anytime. lol
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 15th, 2007 at 11:17am
ya I know.... i agree....hehe.... he's my idol completly and so fucking sexy!!!
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 15th, 2007 at 12:45pm
hehehehe yeah...... like my signature says gee and manson r gods. they r both my idols
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
January 15th, 2007 at 12:54pm
I wouldnt do naughty things with Manson even if I was paid for it,
it'd rob him of his holyness...
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 15th, 2007 at 03:14pm
holyness? what kind?
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
January 15th, 2007 at 03:52pm
yes what holyness.... hehe... lol.....ya i wouldn't do anything with him either... 'cause then i would have different thoughts about him.... i like the thoughts that i have now...
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 15th, 2007 at 03:57pm
hehehe me 2.... god im such a perv!
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
January 15th, 2007 at 04:04pm
yeah. I like my thoughts too.
with holyness I mean the whole idolization.
I realize he's just another guy, but I feel he's so much more.
I think that would change.
I'm even scared of meeting him. if or when I do I'll see his just like everyone else.
I prefer to see him as some kind of god.

and yes.. I Am weird.