Don't have an account? Create one!

What do your friends think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
March 20th, 2011 at 05:33pm
my best friend likes them a lot so i can talk to her about them and she doesn't mind. my other friends are kind of indifferent about them.
CinemaSpeaks
Bleeding on the Floor
CinemaSpeaks
March 20th, 2011 at 05:40pm
Some of my friends like them, I have one friend who I'm sure has been lying to me for 2 1/2 years about hating them (she can't keep a straight story or give me a good reason. Her reasons for suddenly going to loving to hating them change. I could go on about her being a liar.) My friends who don't really know about them past I like them just don't have anything to say about them.
MrsEWay
Killjoy
MrsEWay
March 21st, 2011 at 09:58am
most of my mates hate them, but a small number of them love them and are obsessed with them.
pitchforkred
Killjoy
pitchforkred
April 5th, 2011 at 12:41pm
I hang out with pretty much the "average" girls in school. I do have many other "preppy" friends. I don't really get along with the people who listen to the same type of music as me. Like MCR. I pretty much dress in Hollister or Abercrombie. My friends don't really know about MCR, but if they do, they like songs like Helena and Sing. The typical. I have an obsession with the music and band members and they don't think much of it but that Frank is cute= P
pitchforkred
Killjoy
pitchforkred
I hang out with pretty much the "average" girls in school. I do have many other "preppy" friends. I don't really get along with the people who listen to the same type of music as me. Like MCR. I pretty much dress in Hollister or Abercrombie. My friends don't really know about MCR, but if they do, they like songs like Helena and Sing. The typical. I have an obsession with the music and band members and they don't think much of it but that Frank is cute= P
pitchforkred
Killjoy
pitchforkred
pitchforkred
Killjoy
pitchforkred
pitchforkred
Killjoy
pitchforkred
pitchforkred
Killjoy
pitchforkred
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
April 6th, 2011 at 04:53pm
My best friend loves them almost as much as I do. We saw MCR together in concert a few years ago, and we're going to see them again in May.
summertime
Fabulous Killjoy
summertime
April 7th, 2011 at 03:01pm
My best friend got me into them in the first place...but my other friends are pretty much just like 'wtf' when I go into a rant about how amazing Gerard Way is. BUT HE IS!!
vampireglitter
Fabulous Killjoy
vampireglitter
April 29th, 2011 at 08:48pm
All my friends listen to pop and stuff so I said "if I could go to one concert it would be a MCR one" and she was like "arent they those emo dudes?" I flipped her off then. In the middle of math class Smile
shazzam
Motor Baby
shazzam
May 14th, 2011 at 07:05am
I have two friends who like My Chemical Romance, one of which like them to the extent that I do, the other just doesn't care.

But the rest of my friends don't listen to them but had to listen to me blab about My Chem everyday between 2004-2007.
My boyfriend's kind of narrow-minded about some things, so he questions how My Chem look, physically, instead of bothering to listen to the music. BOOoooOOOo...
shotguncinderella607
Killjoy
shotguncinderella607
May 14th, 2011 at 12:09pm
One of my friends thinks MCR are ok, but not obbsessive over them (unlike me xD), another friend LOVES MCR, seeing them live twice, owning every album etc. (but she doesn't talk about them THAT often...), another friend SAYS she loves them when she knows about 2 songs -__-. Eh. But ALL of them get annoyed with me when I don't shut up about them! RazzP Oh well.
MIKEYismyHERO
Killjoy
MIKEYismyHERO
May 31st, 2011 at 09:29am
They like MCR, well I really only hang out with one friend and she likes them.My best friend(my sisters) thinks they're awesome aswell.
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
August 29th, 2011 at 10:16am
oh this is painful
Most of my friends go "MCR is gay,"and then I go "then you can go fuck yourself"

one of my friends is a total teenie and she doesn't even know the band except for Gerard. When I said "hey, Bob is awesome, isn't he?" she went "WTF??? who's Bob??" I was like Cheese Cry thud OMG my friend's a poser

The rest don't really give a damn and they don't mind talking abt MCR....yay
angelofthemissed
Fabulous Killjoy
angelofthemissed
June 4th, 2012 at 05:04pm
My two friends love them, and the boys too!