Don't have an account? Create one!

Escape The Fate

AuthorMessage
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
September 8th, 2009 at 04:51pm
um yeah so, escape the fate is wonderous. i'm seeing them again for my birthday, and they're headling, at my favorite venue<3
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
September 17th, 2009 at 05:27pm
^ that's awesome!

I loved their first album, but I thought their second wasn't nearly as good. It didn't have that same angsty, emotional feel as the first one, and it sounded more like a pop-infused local band.
Not that that's bad, but it's not the ETF I fell in love with, and it's just not a sound I really like.
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
September 21st, 2009 at 04:56pm
i liked escape the fate the very first second i heard them.
then ronnie left and i was pretty upset, and when craig replaced him and i was pissed because i loved blessthefall.
but then i heard the new album and i about pissed my pants with excitement.
it's one of my favorite albums of all time. it changed my life, because i can connect with almost every song.
i don't think i'll ever stop loving escape the fate's music.
dexter morgan.
Banned
dexter morgan.
September 22nd, 2009 at 10:22pm
i'm not sure how i feel about the new album.. i guess theres a few songs i like, but overall, i think i like the first a lot more..
i don't mean to sound negative - craig is a excellent singer, however i feel his sound was better for blessthefall. ronnie's not as talented but his voice better suited escape the fate, because he sounded more raw and rock n' roll to me.
that's just an opinion.
definitly-not-okay
Killjoy
definitly-not-okay
September 28th, 2009 at 03:12am
I want Ronnie back ):
lllToTheEndlll
Killjoy
lllToTheEndlll
October 1st, 2009 at 12:23pm
I like "old" ETF better, but I must say that Craig isn`t too bad either. His voice is amazing and he seems really smart and nice guy. Still I think Ronnie`s voice is just so special and incredible that Craig just can`t beat it Laughing But I don`t have nothing against Craig or ETF, but it`s just my opinion that the old ETF was better.
And who knows, maybe Falling In Reverse can be more kickass band than ETF was, their song on myspace sounds great. In Love Though it doesn`t matter "who´s better" and I think music is that kind of thing that people just can`t or should argue about. I can`t wait to see what kind of an impact Ronnie`s time in jail will be to Falling In Reverse`s music. That might be really interesting Very Happy I`m sure that creative person like Ronnie has to have some kind of inspiration for such an experience.

But back to the Escape The Fate Laughing I like most of the Dying Is Your Latest Fashion songs, espspecially "There`s No Sympathy For The Dead", "The Guillotine", "Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche" and so on Laughing This War Is Ours best song is IMO: This War Is Ours, On To The Next One and The Flood Very Happy It would be so cool if I could someday see them live.. I must hope that they come to Sweden or somewhere nearby, if they don`t come here in Finland.

Does anyone know is Ronnie out of jail? Cause I heard "rumors" that he is but I don`t know what to believe.
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
October 26th, 2009 at 05:32pm
only 6 days until i see these lovely men again<3
dexter morgan.
Banned
dexter morgan.
October 28th, 2009 at 11:23pm
brand new eyes:
only 6 days until i see these lovely men again<3

i'm really jealous!
i've only seen them once.
I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
September 4th, 2010 at 01:36am
I really love Escape the Fate. The song Not Good Enough for Truth in Cliche is amazing! The video is really good, too! I really want to see them live.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
September 5th, 2010 at 11:59pm
I saw them live. :3 they were awesome. I still like old escape the fate though. and if anyone hasn't heard their new song massacre. well they should. <3 their back into screamo. I'm not much of a fan, since craig's voice doesn't really fit into it like ronnie's but still good.
I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
September 6th, 2010 at 02:47am
love kiss;:
I saw them live. :3 they were awesome. I still like old escape the fate though. and if anyone hasn't heard their new song massacre. well they should. <3 their back into screamo. I'm not much of a fan, since craig's voice doesn't really fit into it like ronnie's but still good.

You're so luck you got to see them live!!
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
September 6th, 2010 at 10:10pm
lol ^yeah i almost missed them because i had gone to some store to get a t-shirt but i recognized craig's loud voice and ran to see them. ETF fans are crazy, especially the mosh pits.
I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
September 8th, 2010 at 11:34pm
^^ I'm glad you didn't miss them. I hope I get to see them one day. Very Happy Very Happy
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
September 11th, 2010 at 12:06am
I'm pretty sure you can. Tickets aren't that much sometimes. and they will be touring since their new album is coming out. i can't wait. <3
ShotgunSinner123
Killjoy
ShotgunSinner123
July 7th, 2011 at 03:52am
I adore Escape the Fate, although I hate how so many of the fans are so divided because of the Craig/Ronnie thing - I mean, I love Ronnie's voice, and I love Craig's voice! I just think they are both completely different and can't really be compared in my eyes, and it's very sad what happened between all the band members, but it's their business - we probably don't know the full story of what went on, so I would rather just enjoy their music, regardless of who is singing!

I got to see them live recently - they were fantastic!! There was some really rude people in the crowd though, who were throwing shit at Craig and abusing him constantly throughout the set - if you don't like him, don't go to their concert!
morgana le faye
Thinking Happy Thoughts
morgana le faye
January 23rd, 2012 at 03:23pm
I love Escape the Fate! I sorta miss Ronnie (but soo glad he made Falling in Reverse) but Craig is really good too.
Bad Obsession
Salute You in Your Grave
Bad Obsession
May 16th, 2012 at 10:55pm
Just downloaded Dying Is Your Latest Fashion few weeks ago.. I fell in love with the album