Don't have an account? Create one!

RULES for the discussion board. READ BEFORE YOU POST.

AuthorMessage
Alfred.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alfred.
November 11th, 2006 at 10:29pm
Yara; wtf...:
Broken Smile Girl:
By the way, who is Yara?? Or if your the next person online, who are you? Sorry, just wondering...

I used to be the best moderator in the world, and the only moderator of the discussion board.

But then I left INO. I don't post here anymore, unless someone asks a question or needs my help.

Yara is the coolest. In Love
i miss her.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
November 13th, 2006 at 12:44am
This isn't a thread to praise Yara.
That can be done elsewhere.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
November 13th, 2006 at 09:05pm
Yara; wtf...:
This is a forum for serious discussions. Make a topic for something you want to discuss, such as abortions, war, school shootings etc.
We don't allow any kind of spamming in here. Either you stick to the topic, or your post will be deleted/edited.

3. Keep it as calm and civilized as possible please. Let people have their own opinions, don't force yours on anyone.

14. If someone makes a thread that doesn't belong here, don't waste four pages telling this person off. Just ignore it until I come online and deal with it.

If this is the wrong place for this, please move or remove this, i dont mind.

I would just like to quote these 2 rules because it seems that people arent sticking to these in particular and im kinda getting annoyed at this. Several topics have been locked that i dont think should have been because people have posted an opinion not fully understanding the topic, but instead of people explaining the topic to them and explaining where they should post, they are just yelling and then getting the post locked. I dont think this is fair, i thought the whole point of this board was to discuss and educate people on particular topics?

i just dont think people are having their voices fairly heard in this forum at the moment.
punkfreak666
Killjoy
punkfreak666
November 25th, 2006 at 07:20pm
umm..I'm not sure if this is okay, but I'll say it anyways, can we make "mcr" a religion?(I'm just asking and wondering, I'm kinda new here!)
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
November 25th, 2006 at 11:20pm
No.
Freakenstein
Joining The Black Parade
Freakenstein
November 29th, 2006 at 05:29pm
Hey,
MCR has an official religion called Joelanity!
=]
http://mcrevenge.proboards55.com/index.cgi?board=about&action=display&thread=1161541205
It's called Joelanity,cos the owner of this website^^ is called Joel,and he and Jan thought of it. Haha! Dance
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
November 30th, 2006 at 05:18pm
If yoo have a question about making a new thred do yoo ask it here or pm someone, and if so, who? Thanks
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
December 1st, 2006 at 11:54pm
^There are a couple of things that can be done. Firstly, look around to see if there is already an existing thread that is similar or the same. Next, you have to ask yourself these questions;

1) Is it a serious topic?
2) Can it actually be discussed, or will it dissolve into spam?
3) Does it belong here?

If you are still confused, I'm sure that the Mods would be more than happy to tell you if it is permissable, or if you want, I can. PMs work the best, and often, the fastest, though if you really want to you could post your question here.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 2nd, 2006 at 03:24am
x-Bloody-Prison-x:
Hey,
MCR has an official religion called Joelanity!
=]
http://mcrevenge.proboards55.com/index.cgi?board=about&action=display&thread=1161541205
It's called Joelanity,cos the owner of this website^^ is called Joel,and he and Jan thought of it. Haha! Dance

Haha. No.
No MCR religion thread or not in the section of INO anyway.
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
December 3rd, 2006 at 05:38am
bloodredruby69:
^There are a couple of things that can be done. Firstly, look around to see if there is already an existing thread that is similar or the same. Next, you have to ask yourself these questions;

1) Is it a serious topic?
2) Can it actually be discussed, or will it dissolve into spam?
3) Does it belong here?

If you are still confused, I'm sure that the Mods would be more than happy to tell you if it is permissable, or if you want, I can. PMs work the best, and often, the fastest, though if you really want to you could post your question here.

Okay, my question is-

I have been doing a school project on The Vietnam War and I was wondering if other people wanted to discuss it and, if so, would it go in a new thread or go in an existing one?

Thank you Smile
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
December 3rd, 2006 at 11:52am
I think that it would be best to go here to discuss the Vietnam War, as the thread already exists and it is an appropriate place to do so.
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
December 3rd, 2006 at 03:26pm
Thank You

You deserve your most helpful user award!!
four counts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
four counts
December 14th, 2006 at 04:10pm
Yeah, cool, rules, i agree with what you're saying.
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
December 19th, 2006 at 12:02pm
Yara thanks for the info!
Icy_Blues--x
Killjoy
Icy_Blues--x
December 31st, 2006 at 06:09am
I posted a thing with a topic name different to the topic because I didn't know what to call it. Is that 'okay'? Sorry But I'm new here so...yeah. Bye! Hope I didn't brake any rules!
degrassifan07
Motor Baby
degrassifan07
January 1st, 2007 at 05:04am
I have read the rules and will follow them directly and try not to break them. Great rules to follow! Thanks for this thread.
FallOutBrittany
Killjoy
FallOutBrittany
January 7th, 2007 at 12:52am
hey dudes and dudetts i am kinda new here so i have no clue how to e-mail pplz so can like sumone tell me how to???And rock on cuz FALL OUT BOY ROX!!!!!!!lol!!!!hahahahahahaha
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 7th, 2007 at 02:10am
^You are in the wrong place love.
You should be in the INO Chamber, in the Q&A Thread
Or in the Noobs board, in the Q&A.

To message someone here, you click on their username and then on Send a message
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
January 7th, 2007 at 02:31pm