Don't have an account? Create one!

Abortions.

AuthorMessage
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
May 30th, 2006 at 03:30pm
You all knew it was coming.

I'm 100% prochoice, It's the mother's body, she should have the right to it, not the Government.

You?
LouderNow
Really Not Okay
LouderNow
May 30th, 2006 at 03:34pm
I'm 50/50 on abortions.

I think abortion is muder, unborn or not.
But what happens if its incest or rape? What happens then?

I agree with your point Nikki, its the mothers body, her choice.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
May 30th, 2006 at 03:34pm
I'm completly indecisive on this, because in some cases the mothers life may be at risk if she has it, but in the other case it is esentially murder.

I don't have a solid opinion.
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
May 30th, 2006 at 03:36pm
I'm 50/50 on this one. If you haven't been raped, you shouldn't be allowed to get an abortion. It's entirely your fault that you're pregnant and people need to learn to accept the consequences of their actions. It's a waste of doctors time, not to mention a horrible process. Abortions should only be performed if necessary, like if there is a danger to the mother during pregnancy or if she was raped.
I'm on the radio!!
Salute You in Your Grave
I'm on the radio!!
May 30th, 2006 at 03:36pm
I don't agree with it, but if the child is going to be born into a family where it will be mistreated and unloved then it is perfectly reasonable I think.
Other than that I'm against it. What did the baby do to deserve its own death just because the mother was stupid enough to get pregnant.
Oh and as for abortion if a woman has been raped then I think that's reasonable as well because it wasn't the woman's fault. I mean if you were raped (heaven forbid) would you really want to look at the child everyday and see the face of the man that raped you. You would end up being a mess and living in fear.

So yeah that's my views on abortion.
Skully
Salute You in Your Grave
Skully
May 30th, 2006 at 03:39pm
I'm proabortion.
If someone gets pregnant and can't afford to take care of the kid or somthing else like that I think its worse to make someone grow up like that without the things they need. Or like if someone just does not want a kid why should they be forced to have one.
No Rest For The Wicked
Really Not Okay
No Rest For The Wicked
May 30th, 2006 at 03:40pm
i'm 50/50 on it I think that if someone gets raped or if the women is at risk for dying if she gives birth than i think you should be able to get an abortion but otherwise its honestly your fault and you should just have to accept the concequences for your actions
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
May 30th, 2006 at 03:42pm
XxRevengexX:
i'm 50/50 on it I think that if someone gets raped or if the women is at risk for dying if she gives birth than i think you should be able to get an abortion but otherwise its honestly your fault and you should just have to accept the concequences for your actions

Thank you. Abortion is basically an easy way out in which someone ends up dead.
TayTay**
Really Not Okay
TayTay**
May 30th, 2006 at 04:47pm
Abortion is Murder, I think that it is wrong!
john bonham.
Bulletproof Heart
john bonham.
May 30th, 2006 at 04:55pm
I'm against it. Because the child that you are killing could've grown up to be an amazing person, but you will never know cause they never had a chance.
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
May 30th, 2006 at 04:58pm
Whether abortion is right or wrong is not important. People are supposed to be born free , women have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies. It's their bodies , not the government's, not ours. So they should make the decision
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
May 30th, 2006 at 04:59pm
TayTay**:
Abortion is Murder, I think that it is wrong!

So if a 12 year old girl is raped by her father, she has to have the baby and raise it? Or she can always put it up for adoption or in a foster home so it can be moved around like the common cold. Then the child can suffer from serious mental and physical issues because it is inbred. There's a solution.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 30th, 2006 at 04:59pm
I'm all for abortions. I think in some cases a woman doesn't really have a choice but to get an abortion. What if she got raped? What if she's homeless? What if she has aids and the child will get it too? What if she's on drugs and the child will be born mentally challenged?

What I'm against is stupid women using abortion as a sort of birth control.
Instead of actually being careful, using condoms or real birth control, they just have an abortion of they get pregnant.
which way
Bleeding on the Floor
which way
May 30th, 2006 at 05:00pm
Yara:
I'm all for abortions. I think in some cases a woman doesn't really have a choice but to get an abortion. What if she got raped? What if she's homeless? What if she has aids and the child will get it too? What if she's on drugs and the child will be born mentally challenged?

Instead of actually being careful, using condoms or real birth control, they just have an abortion of they get pregnant.

Exactly what I was going to say
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 30th, 2006 at 05:01pm
LabelxDeathxOnlyxDefense:
So if a 12 year old girl is raped by her father, she has to have the baby and raise it? Or she can always put it up for adoption or in a foster home so it can be moved around like the common cold. Then the child can suffer from serious mental and physical issues because it is inbred. There's a solution.

I agree with you here. There ARE valid reasons to get an abortion.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
May 30th, 2006 at 05:02pm
I'm pro choice. If you don't believe it's a good thing, don't get one, it just leaves the option open. And what are all these men in the government doing deciding on this issue? They definitely can't get pregnant. Oh and people talking about the mother being stupid enough to get pregnant? I'm not sure what to think in situations where someone gets pregnant from an affair, but I do know that the guy gets away with it.
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
May 30th, 2006 at 05:02pm
Yara:

I agree.
But I do think abortion is awful in any case, and even though sometimes there really is no other choice, it's really sad.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 30th, 2006 at 05:04pm
That's why there's a time limit to when you can no longer have an abortion.

Let's check out this quick facts about unborn babies.

http://www.abortionfacts.com/abortion/q_facts.asp

When does the unborn baby's heart begin to beat?
The heartbeat begins between the eighteenth and twenty-fifth day.

When does the brain begin to function?
Electrical brain waves have been recorded as early as forty days.

How early can a baby survive outside the mother's womb?
Currently, twenty weeks is considered the accepted minimum. However, this time will be reduced as medical technology continues to improve.
assiralc talc
Really Not Okay
assiralc talc
May 30th, 2006 at 05:06pm
without.a.sound:
I'm pro choice. If you don't believe it's a good thing, don't get one, it just leaves the option open. And what are all these men in the government doing deciding on this issue? They definitely can't get pregnant. Oh and people talking about the mother being stupid enough to get pregnant? I'm not sure what to think in situations where someone gets pregnant from an affair, but I do know that the guy gets away with it.

hah yeah, men shouldn't be making laws about something that won't affect them. maybe it's been legalised so men can get their horn on more often without the consequences of their secretary getting preggers.
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
May 30th, 2006 at 05:06pm
Yara:
I agree with you here. There ARE valid reasons to get an abortion.

Thanks. I give that speech to most anti abortion rights activists. It's intense but true.