Don't have an account? Create one!

Abortions.

AuthorMessage
chillpill
Always Born a Crime
chillpill
May 31st, 2006 at 01:00pm
I think the only reason that someone should get abortion is if the mother could be in serious danger because of the pregnancy/birth or if the child will be handicapped.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
May 31st, 2006 at 01:03pm
xXxSugarcubexXx:

As for my opinion on abortion, I believe that in some cases it should be allowed like rape and incest....but if its being used as a birth control method im totally against it, people need to learn to take responsibility for their actions...

That's how I feel.
Even if someone uses a condom, they know there is the chance it will not work.
Abortions should only be done if there is the chance of passing something on to the child, which there are tests that can be done to be sure.
A cruce salus
Salute You in Your Grave
A cruce salus
May 31st, 2006 at 01:04pm
I think there are some valid reasons why to get abortions...but if it is just for plain irresponsability, then it's wrong.
mollz
Salute You in Your Grave
mollz
May 31st, 2006 at 05:26pm
I'm really against it.

Having a baby should be really thought out. You should be able to have enough responsibility and know that once the baby is born you will be able to take care of it. You shouldn't just get an abortion because you don't want it anymore or because it's annoying or whatever. That's a really stupid reason.

My teacher had a friend who had an abortion and after that she wasn't the same. She had emotional and mental problems after doing so. She really regretted what she decided to do.

As for rape or incest, you could put it up for adoption. There are ways to work around abortion.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
May 31st, 2006 at 07:07pm
I totally agree with Molly.
I feel exactly the same.
I am 100% against it.
I mean; it might not be your fault that you got pregnant.
But still, the baby's life shouldn't have to suffer.
Plus, if you get an abortion.
You could do more damage to yourself than just having the baby.
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
May 31st, 2006 at 08:34pm
when it comes to abortion im pro-choice. this means it is up to the woman whether she wants to keep her baby or not. she should not be put under any pressure by ANYBODY to keep her baby or abort it. she has her own mind and is more than capable of desiding what is best for her and her baby by herself.

i can see what some off you are saying that is murdering a helpless baby and the baby is human too.

personally i would only get an abortion if i was too young for a baby (which i would never let my self get in that suituation anyway), if i was poor and had no way of been able to support it money ways or i was raped
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
May 31st, 2006 at 09:55pm
Yeah sure; it's about the mother.
but think about the baby.
That's a life too.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 31st, 2006 at 10:00pm
La La Amber.:
Yeah sure; it's about the mother.
but think about the baby.
That's a life too.

When does the unborn baby's heart begin to beat?
The heartbeat begins between the eighteenth and twenty-fifth day.

When does the brain begin to function?
Electrical brain waves have been recorded as early as forty days.

Before that, it's not a life.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
May 31st, 2006 at 10:02pm
But still; it could have been.
& you don't know who you just killed.
That baby could have been a wonderful contribution to the world.
You never know.
I'm just glad, oh nevermind.
I'm not putting personal thoughts into this.
I am just really, really against it.
Other.
Bleeding on the Floor
Other.
May 31st, 2006 at 10:18pm
Yara:

When does the unborn baby's heart begin to beat?
The heartbeat begins between the eighteenth and twenty-fifth day.

When does the brain begin to function?
Electrical brain waves have been recorded as early as forty days.

Before that, it's not a life.

Exactly Yara. Before it's actually alive when it's just a bunch of cells it should be the woman's choice. But after it has brain function and a heart beat I think it's wrong.
matfew churlz sanduz
Shotgun Sinner
matfew churlz sanduz
May 31st, 2006 at 10:49pm
Cut My Wrists:
Abortion is Murder

Read the above...
Abortion is not always the worst choice.
There are so many factors you have to consider. Just to simply say Abortion is murder is ridiculous. What are your reasonings behind that? Why do you think it's purly murder?
Have you considered any of these questions, or do you just wish to shit a whole lot of people off?
not tonight
Thinking Happy Thoughts
not tonight
May 31st, 2006 at 10:57pm
I think its wrong.
There are other way ways to deal with it.
Pieces Mended
Shotgun Sinner
Pieces Mended
May 31st, 2006 at 11:09pm
personally i dont like the thought of abortions

BUT

its should be the womans choice it her body not government's

its between her , her doctor, and her god
julianna
Bleeding on the Floor
julianna
May 31st, 2006 at 11:16pm
Well when I first thought about it, I was against it but I looked at it a certain way....

What if you got raped? Would you still want to have a child that accidently happened because of it's horrible father? What would you tell the poor kid?

Now I am 100% for abortion.

I think any woman should have a choice of keeping the child or not.

It might be murder, but like I said, what if you happened to get raped?
What if your boyfriend/husband forgot protection?
The list could go on forever.
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
May 31st, 2006 at 11:18pm
for me abortion is more of an issue a woman's right to choose.
for this reason I am pro-choice.
problematique_child
Salute You in Your Grave
problematique_child
June 1st, 2006 at 12:01am
I know that I personally could never get an abortion, unless the circumstances were extreme, and I mean REALLY extreme. Even if I was raped, I don't know that I would be 100% for getting an abortion. You can never really judge it until you're put in that situation.

What does annoy me though is when girls treat abortions as just something you do, just because they couldn't keep their legs shut. Obviously it is their choice, but if they were careless enough to have unprotected sex then surely they should face up to it...

I'm annoying myself here. I've never been in that situation, and I can't put myself in the headspace of somebody who is. Nobody deserves to face that decision after one little mistake.

Hm.

I don't know to tell the truth......and I have just confused the hell out of myself.
Burlesque-Kitty
Bleeding on the Floor
Burlesque-Kitty
June 1st, 2006 at 12:13am
I dont agree with abortions..
but that doesnt mean I wouldnt support a friend of mine if she had to have an abortion..

I do think that it is better for a baby not to be brought into this world if its not going to be loved.. or just so that it can be abused and made to fell like dirt.

Some people are not fit to become parents
Midnight
Killjoy
Midnight
June 1st, 2006 at 12:57am
i am 100% against abortion UNLESS the baby is causing fatal harm to the mother then in order for the mother to live she has to get an abortion then its ok but for a normal person to have unprotected sex and get pregnant and then have an abortion is just disgusting, even if you dont get pregnant the first time you have unprotected sex, its gonna eventually happen and your basically asking for it. now if you get raped then i belive you should still have the baby and just give it up for adoption because even though it was an unwanted pregnancy the baby had nothing to do with it and therfore shouldnt be killed because of someone elses mistake. abortion is murder.end of story.
Attack.Kill.Bury.
Jazz Hands
Attack.Kill.Bury.
June 1st, 2006 at 01:11am
the kids are our future every time a abortion is performed you kill something that could of been great
Midnight
Killjoy
Midnight
June 1st, 2006 at 01:12am
Im_So_Dirty_Babe:
the kids are our future every time a abortion is performed you kill something that could of been great

exactly. all im saying is let the child have a chance at life even if you dont want it or can support it, give it to a family that will