Abortions.

AuthorMessage
Attack.Kill.Bury.
Jazz Hands
Attack.Kill.Bury.
June 1st, 2006 at 01:16am
Midnight:
Im_So_Dirty_Babe:
the kids are our future every time a abortion is performed you kill something that could of been great

exactly. all im saying is let the child have a chance at life even if you dont want it or can support it, give it to a family that will

exactly theres alot of people who cannot have a children and they could give the child a good life and a good home
Midnight
Killjoy
Midnight
June 1st, 2006 at 01:17am
but what really pisses me off is when people have the child and then throw it in a dumpster to die. thats just sick and disgusting.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
June 1st, 2006 at 01:19am
^Yeah, but that is infantcide, not abortion. The people who do that are commiting murder, rather than placing the kid up for adoption. Willfull choice. The Bastards.
Attack.Kill.Bury.
Jazz Hands
Attack.Kill.Bury.
June 1st, 2006 at 01:20am
i couldnt have the will to leave something to die i cry just seeing dead dear and dead animals
juggalette4204lyfe
Joining The Black Parade
juggalette4204lyfe
June 1st, 2006 at 09:10am
I am FOR THE MOST PART against abortion. My first question for all of you who are for it is ... What the fuck were you thinking spreading your legs in the first place when you can't afford to bring a child into the world?

I believe that if you were stupid enough to spread your legs and open the possibility of creating a human being then you should be smart enough to have the child put up for adoption so that someone who actually cares about children can care and love them.

The best form of birth control is to keep your legs closed and if you can't do that then you should pay the consequnces.

If you are raped I believe that you should still consider having the child because there are thousands of people in the world who want a child but can't have one of there own.

Now as for the mother mortality (mother will die if she gives birth) then I am for getting rid of the baby because the mother can live without having that baby and can try again but that baby will grow up to feel extremely bad about killing his/her mother.
assiralc talc
Really Not Okay
assiralc talc
June 1st, 2006 at 10:17am
it interests me that in abortion debates many people think a mother who doesn't want her baby should have thought about the "consequences" before "spreading her legs" and she learn to be "responsible" or "use contraception". these phrases always come up. it's always treated as a mistake and that's it's the mother's fault.
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
June 1st, 2006 at 10:58am
Im_So_Dirty_Babe:
the kids are our future every time a abortion is performed you kill something that could of been great

like we need more kids...
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
June 1st, 2006 at 11:07am
Pro-choice.
Personally, beyond the child killing me or the child having a birth defect that would kill it anyways or give it a standard of life that is almost inhumanly cruel and limiting, I don't think I could EVER abort a child.
That's my choice.
I don't agree with those who do it, but its their body, their right to choose, their consequences to deal with.

Sure the world is 'over populated' right now, but if nature really didn't want it that way, it would kill us off.
There are thousands of families out there who want a child and can't have one, and people who are killing a child every day because they weren't ready for the consequences or just didn't want to take responsibility for their ignorance.
Rape children, they can't help it. They didn't ask to be created, it happened... you didn't ask for that child, but that doesn't mean it can't be loved, by you or by someone else.

I don't know...I'll always be in favour of choice, even though, I don't see how a person could do it. I don't want them to, but I don't think for a matter as personal as this, that the goverment should be allowed to tell us what to do.
Besides, the same goverment uses the bible to condemn homosexuals, doesn't that same bible condemn murder??? and isn't abortion murder???
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
June 1st, 2006 at 11:10am
Hitler's mom almost had an abortion..
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
June 1st, 2006 at 11:26am
Smelly Pirate Hooker:
Hitler's mom almost had an abortion..

For him???
The course of history would be different.
But she didn't.

And if we counted the 'almost' had ones...
well I'm sure a few of us wouldn't be sitting here if our parents had.
Kiss and Control
Jazz Hands
Kiss and Control
June 1st, 2006 at 11:35am
I think abortion should be legalized but then again, I am a woman, so I would like to have that option if that is what I choose to be right for me....
Shocked
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
June 1st, 2006 at 12:31pm
Mikey_Rawks:
I think abortion should be legalized

Abortion is not illegal.
Midnight
Killjoy
Midnight
June 1st, 2006 at 12:32pm
yes it is, they banned it here in the u.s about a year or so ago because alot of people were protesting abortions and things.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
June 1st, 2006 at 12:50pm
Midnight:
yes it is, they banned it here in the u.s about a year or so ago because alot of people were protesting abortions and things.

No its not.
Some STATES have but not a lot of them.
Its legal here. I know South Dakota is tryin damn hard to make it illegal.
black dahlia
Salute You in Your Grave
black dahlia
June 1st, 2006 at 01:05pm
voodoo doll:
I don't agree with it, but if the child is going to be born into a family where it will be mistreated and unloved then it is perfectly reasonable I think.

So what is wrong with putting the kid up for adoption?
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
June 1st, 2006 at 01:09pm
ophelia_rising:
voodoo doll:
I don't agree with it, but if the child is going to be born into a family where it will be mistreated and unloved then it is perfectly reasonable I think.

YEAH. WHy not use the adoption system?!?
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
June 1st, 2006 at 01:11pm
stormy:
ophelia_rising:

YEAH. WHy not use the adoption system?!?

What if its a high chance the mother and/or the baby will die during child birth?
How can you decide which life is more important, thats if the child survives the childbirth that the mother dies.
black dahlia
Salute You in Your Grave
black dahlia
June 1st, 2006 at 01:16pm
Kon-Foozed, JOEMAN!:

How can you decide which life is more important, thats if the child survives the childbirth that the mother dies.

you can't. you just have to use your own system of ethics as a doctor. some christians say save the baby at all costs, including the life of the mother. in judaism, you are obligated to put the life of the mother before the life of the unborn child, because the child, under Jewish law, is not alive until outside of the womb. if the mother's life is threatened by the unborn child, then you must take action to save the mother.

and if that means an abortion, then by all means, abort the child.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
June 1st, 2006 at 01:17pm
Kon-Foozed, JOEMAN!:
What if its a high chance the mother and/or the baby will die during child birth?

I've already stated that if the mother will die or the child will die afterwards or would basically have a low quality of life, than and only than could I personally have an abortion.
I can see and not hate a person who has one under such circumstnaces.
However, the reason for my comment above is that the person I had quoted (and they had) was sayin that they should have an abortion if the child would be mistreated, and not consider the option of adoption.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
June 1st, 2006 at 01:27pm
I'm on the fence on this matter, I can't justifibly kill an un born baby, but I couldn't feel any better about killing a mother.

Adoption would be the most ethical decision given the circumstances above, sorry, I missed that.