Don't have an account? Create one!

School Shootings

AuthorMessage
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 23rd, 2007 at 02:39pm
^^ It's becoming pretty common in my school which scares me.

And this is totally irrelevant, but there's a new trend for setting people on fire my school.
Famous Living Dead
Fabulous Killjoy
Famous Living Dead
October 23rd, 2007 at 06:00pm
oh.. that sounds.. not good?!

my school is pretty normal.. a little private school in denmark with no such things.. denmark is a very little and, mostly peaceful...
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
January 14th, 2009 at 11:57pm
Trying to prevent bullying and getting therapy for depressed students is a very good idea, but not all shootings come from students within the school. I think a lot of schools don't have good enough securtiy too, to where someone could just walk in and start shooting.

i.e. at my school theres 30something doors since there are multiple buildings, and during passing periods anyone could just walk onto campus and mingle with the crowd. There are a lot of schools in my area like that and i think that comes down to poor planning
Jenny.
Jenny.
January 15th, 2009 at 01:13pm
Hi guys,
Please make sure that all posts contribute to the discussion, and remember this isn't about discussing personal matters unless it contributes to the discussion. Thanks.
Mush
Bleeding on the Floor
Mush
January 18th, 2009 at 05:35am
We've had school shootings two times in a year here in Finland. And recently some kid tried to burn down a school.
This doesn't really scare me. This may sound pretty evil, but it makes me excited in some way.Sometimes I hope it'd happen again. I.. like drama and stuff? Gaah, now I sound like an evil moran. But I ain't.
Mush
Bleeding on the Floor
Mush
January 18th, 2009 at 05:39am
.. And no, I don't want people to be killed. But.. It's exciting in some way.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
January 19th, 2009 at 03:40am
A lot of students at my school are involved in shootings outside of school, but so far none inside school. I agree with EeVie!, besides students themselves bring guns on campus, there's not that much security at most high schools to prevent people from coming in or from students from letting other people in. There's more security on college campuses but still.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
February 26th, 2010 at 08:15am

^^
Yes, but that's only confronting the problem when it's hours from occuring. Why not go to the root of the problem and try make sure that all students are mentally balanced, or at least getting help.
I know it'd be impossible to make sure all students are stable, but instead of letting it blow up into an explosion of aggression, try help students who may be unalanced.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 26th, 2010 at 09:25pm
Mush:
Sometimes I hope it'd happen again. I.. like drama and stuff? Gaah, now I sound like an evil moran. But I ain't.
How can you hope for a school shooting just because you like drama? School shootings aren't dramatic games, they're serious.
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
Fabulous Killjoy
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
March 13th, 2013 at 09:30am
Every school should have security. Police inside and outside of the school who are ready for the situation, should it ever happen in that school. It's better to be safe than sorry.
And every person I've ever seen being talked about for a school shooting, looked as if they had undefined mental disabilities. And then there are the people who actually did have mental disabilities. That pretty much explains why they did it.