Don't have an account? Create one!

Animal Testing/Abuse/cruelty

AuthorMessage
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 30th, 2006 at 03:38pm
For it? Against it? Why?

Added: How do you feel about zoo animals? Seal clubbing? Killing of whales?
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
May 30th, 2006 at 03:39pm
Half and half. If it's for searching for a disease cure, use the animal. But if it's for something stupid and not very usefull, don't harm the poor animal.
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
May 30th, 2006 at 05:58pm
I don't really see why we should mess with the animals. For serious things like diseases and such I think that it would be okay, but if it's just for testing little or unimportant things, I don't think animal testing should even be considered.

In short, I agree with Nikki.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
May 30th, 2006 at 08:37pm
NO,NO,NO!!!! there is no reason to test on animals, but I do agree that if its for a good cause like testing medication for a disease then its okay...but please still go about it cautiously!! But other then for medical reasons I THINK IT'S WRONG. and just to say I use no products tested on animals!!
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
May 30th, 2006 at 09:06pm
If it is for a cause, not just to torture animals. I don't like the fact that it happens, I hate it. But there is not really many other options.
Would it be better if they tested humans? No.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
May 30th, 2006 at 09:08pm
A rat does not need lipstick. A rabbit does not need hairspray. A monkey doesnt need pills to get ramped up for hot monkey sex. Were the people! Were miserable, so why shouldnt we try everything first?

-Sparks (Sealab 2021)

I believe in that.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
May 30th, 2006 at 09:11pm
I can't really say I'm for or against it.
I haven't really considered it, but I do think it is definite cruelty.
Frank Anthony Iero.
Bulletproof Heart
Frank Anthony Iero.
May 31st, 2006 at 02:27am
Why would you go and harm a pour animal. Its not like the affects on the animal is going to be the same on people. they need to leave the animals alone. Evil or Very Mad
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
May 31st, 2006 at 02:31am
what i've read is that some animal testing is done and has successfully found cures to animal diseases as well as human ones, like animal cancers.
The Suspect
Really Not Okay
The Suspect
May 31st, 2006 at 02:44am
no need to cause pain to innocent lives. there are tons of other options (advanced computer programs, etc.) that get the same, more accurate results on the tests they conduct. there are more companies than one may think that are using these methods instead of animals.
Cute without the E
Salute You in Your Grave
Cute without the E
May 31st, 2006 at 09:34am
I'm Half and half really, on one hand, do you really need to put an animal through so much, when pperhaps modern technology can do it just as well, better even. But on the other hand, if you had to choose between a 5 year old girl dying of Lukemia or a rabbit, who would you choose?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 31st, 2006 at 09:39am
Animals are not here for our use and experimentation!

END OF STORY.
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
May 31st, 2006 at 10:43am
I'm against animal testing, but if it does help to find a cure for cancer or something, then yeah. Use the animal.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 31st, 2006 at 10:45am
That's putting humans on a pedestal when we aren't better than any other animals.
Leonardo DiCaprio
Crash Queen
Leonardo DiCaprio
May 31st, 2006 at 12:04pm
animal testing is wrong and i`m completely against it. animals have rights too but some
people are too shallow to know that.
A cruce salus
Salute You in Your Grave
A cruce salus
May 31st, 2006 at 12:08pm
I think it's okay to find a cure because rats have helped so much to find cures to so many diseases! but if it's for stupid reasons...why? there is no point...maybe they should just consider using other animals...
Torosaurus.
Always Born a Crime
Torosaurus.
May 31st, 2006 at 12:10pm
i'm totally against it!!! sometimes it's like they don't know that an animal can have pain, what if they would test things on the pets of them, they love them right, and when they are gone, yeah, what then? i'm against it yep
matt skiba!
Awake and Unafraid
matt skiba!
May 31st, 2006 at 12:10pm
Why should humans be treated any better than animals? We're all the same.
The Ashcroft Moon
Bleeding on the Floor
The Ashcroft Moon
May 31st, 2006 at 12:11pm
i don't see why animals should be used for the testing of cosmetics but if its for something important like a serious disease then yeah, it needs to be done.
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
May 31st, 2006 at 12:12pm
ANDREA!!<3:
I think it's okay to find a cure because rats have helped so much to find cures to so many diseases! but if it's for stupid reasons...why? there is no point...maybe they should just consider using other animals...

Other animals?
That's kinda stupid, since all animals feel pain.