Aliens.

AuthorMessage
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 12th, 2007 at 02:10am
Giacomo Paradisi.:
NotOkay22:
who knows? I must say that I probably wont believe in aliens until I see one face to face.

But I've seen you talking about god on the religion thread.
You can believe in him without any real proof but you can't believe in aliens unless you see one?
That's ridiculous.

I do have proof that God's there. Bible. And I can feel his love working in me.

I know it sounds corny, but for me it's true.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
August 12th, 2007 at 02:17am
NotOkay22:

I know this may be spam but...; The Bible was written by people. It's very possible that everything in it is exaggerated and that god didn't say that. And that all of those rules aren't real.

[/spam]

There isn't really any physical proof I can show you. But...I mean there's a lot of reasons why there would be aliens.
I mean it would be impossible for us to be the only life.
People ask me to prove that aliens exist. I ask them to try and prove me wrong.

UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 12th, 2007 at 02:19am
Giacomo Paradisi.:
NotOkay22:

I know this may be spam but...; The Bible was written by people. It's very possible that everything in it is exaggerated and that god didn't say that. And that all of those rules aren't real.

[/spam]

There isn't really any physical proof I can show you. But...I mean there's a lot of reasons why there would be aliens.
I mean it would be impossible for us to be the only life.
People ask me to prove that aliens exist. I ask them to try and prove me wrong.

You wanna know why I believe then you can message me so we stop spamming the alien thread.

I am totally open to the idea of aliens, but until I see or feel one then I will not be 100% that they are real.
Foxy_Roxy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Foxy_Roxy
August 12th, 2007 at 09:26pm
^ Even if you believe in God you can believe in aliens - if he created everything - then he must've created them (If they exist, of course). Or have i just made an uber mistake and are now making a fool of myself?
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 12th, 2007 at 09:38pm
Foxy_Roxy:
^ Even if you believe in God you can believe in aliens - if he created everything - then he must've created them (If they exist, of course). Or have i just made an uber mistake and are now making a fool of myself?

haha! No you haven't made a fool of yourself. I know that I can believe in aliens and God, I just choose to not believe in aliens until I have some proof of their presence.
soggypizza
Killjoy
soggypizza
August 12th, 2007 at 11:36pm
Foxy_Roxy:

why are you guys talking about god on an alien thread?
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 13th, 2007 at 02:48am
soggypizza:
Foxy_Roxy:

We are discussing our opinions on aliens, but religious reasons have seemingly come into effect.
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
August 13th, 2007 at 03:21am
i think that aliens might exist, the solar system goes on forever.

but it kinda scares me, if aliens are really powerful they can wipe us out. but if they did want to kill us they would've done it by now.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
August 13th, 2007 at 03:24am
Girl next door:
i think that aliens might exist, the solar system goes on forever.

but it kinda scares me, if aliens are really powerful they can wipe us out. but if they did want to kill us they would've done it by now.
If aliens were really much smarter than us like most people think they would've already done something about us, something to us.
But, I think they haven't because they don't care about us, or they don't know we exist either.
Beckett Williams.
Fabulous Killjoy
Beckett Williams.
August 13th, 2007 at 03:50am
i wonder what it would be like in another galaxy...
aliens could be real. well for all we know.
soggypizza
Killjoy
soggypizza
August 13th, 2007 at 06:13am
NotOkay22:
soggypizza:
Foxy_Roxy:

We are discussing our opinions on aliens, but religious reasons have seemingly come into effect.

good point... I guess there could be aliens.
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
August 13th, 2007 at 08:23am
I think life on other planets is possible.
Theres a whole universe out there, why would we be the only life forms?
ticklemegia
Killjoy
ticklemegia
August 17th, 2007 at 08:06am
i think aliens are real.
i haven't seen one yet but my i think that of all the planets and all there must be aliens. and we can't really expect them to look like the ones in star trek or starwars; they could be like microbes or something.
xBlack_Heartsx
Joining The Black Parade
xBlack_Heartsx
August 17th, 2007 at 08:36am
i think aliens are real because why are we living on this planet whens there might be another new planet with aliens on it that we havent found yet
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
August 17th, 2007 at 09:08am
i believe that there are aliens. our universe is infinite and there are millions of extrasolar planets that we haven't explored yet. we haven't seen all of the universe so how can we say that such creatures do not exist? Maybe the proof skeptics are looking for is still aout there, trillions and trillions of light years away from our solar system
For the skeptics, i cahllenge you to prove that they do not exist
Joan Greenwood
Killjoy
Joan Greenwood
August 17th, 2007 at 09:14pm
I am 100% for aliens. Yep.

I once saw this article in 'New Scientist on life on other planets and how they many not require DNA, water or oxygen to live. I eventually read up on the article. Really interesting stuff. It gave examples of enzymes that scientists had grew that are usually water-based and they not only survived but flourished moreso in supercritical carbon dioxide and liquid ammonia. Cool beans, eh? This means that they're could be life on planets we think as dead like Venus and Mars, even extending far as Uranus.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 17th, 2007 at 10:52pm
i dont believe in aliens and yeah im gonna go with the reason "NotOkay22" gave.
If there were actually aliens dont you think the whole media would know about it?
to this day there is no solid proof on aliens.The government dosent tell us all that much about them either.
plus there is a whole other world in space and humans inhabited space aswell and also to this day the people living in space havent seen aliens either.

Joan Greenwood
Killjoy
Joan Greenwood
August 17th, 2007 at 11:18pm
xMyBlackDaliahx:
i dont believe in aliens and yeah im gonna go with the reason "NotOkay22" gave.
If there were actually aliens dont you think the whole media would know about it?
to this day there is no solid proof on aliens.The government dosent tell us all that much about them either.
plus there is a whole other world in space and humans inhabited space aswell and also to this day the people living in space havent seen aliens either.

The world is a huge, huge place. Infinitely huge. There are endless possibilities for aliens. After all, we have only just touched the Moon. It is possible that aliens are evolving beyond our galaxy, from a fish or ape state. Or perhaps they are so far away, like light years away.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 17th, 2007 at 11:38pm
Joan Greenwood:
The world is a huge, huge place. Infinitely huge. There are endless possibilities for aliens. After all, we have only just touched the Moon. It is possible that aliens are evolving beyond our galaxy, from a fish or ape state. Or perhaps they are so far away, like light years away.

Not true humans havent only touched the moon we've touched many planets other then the moon.
but answer this question what kind of evidence do you have that makes many people believe that aliens are real?
crop circles: they can be made with even the simiplest of machines
The Skulls: Skulls can be formed into many shapes in time.
Video tapes: most people who send in there video tapes of aliens are 99.9% fake.
so what else is there to prove aliens do exist.
if aliens did exsist why didnt they make there mark yet and where would they be living?
where could they get the technology people say they have?
its simply impossible
Joan Greenwood
Killjoy
Joan Greenwood
August 18th, 2007 at 12:12am
xMyBlackDaliahx:
Not true humans havent only touched the moon we've touched many planets other then the moon.
but answer this question what kind of evidence do you have that makes many people believe that aliens are real?
crop circles: they can be made with even the simiplest of machines
The Skulls: Skulls can be formed into many shapes in time.
Video tapes: most people who send in there video tapes of aliens are 99.9% fake.
so what else is there to prove aliens do exist.
if aliens did exsist why didnt they make there mark yet and where would they be living?
where could they get the technology people say they have?
its simply impossible
There hasn't been a full quest to any other planet. Humans - as in astronauts - have touched the surface of the Moon. Fact. Yes, we have sent a million probes and satellites out there to explore the cosmos and we have brought back, what? Pictures of planets, stars and other debris. We haven't actually seen any life as yet. We haven't seen fully beyond The Milky Way. Andromeda, our closest galaxy, remains unprobed but only scanned by The Hubble telescope.

Who ever said that the contact with Earth and aliens was going to be possible in our own lifetimes? You have to remember that it has taken the human race 4000 years to even bother with space exploration so what if there is a world out there, just beginning? Maybe in their own 'Middle Ages'? Perhaps that aliens intelligent as us or moreso are so incredibly far away that it could take millions of years to even reach us.

And remember, what about the 0.1%? It's that which makes aliens seem a good deal.

And there is no such thing as impossible. Just highly unlikely.