Don't have an account? Create one!

Aliens.

AuthorMessage
xXmarinaXx
Killjoy
xXmarinaXx
August 18th, 2007 at 10:02am
hmm aliens? i think that there real..cmonn you cant seriusly think were the only ones here..look how big the damn universe is. Smiley Smiley
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
August 18th, 2007 at 12:43pm
I think there are other life forms out there in other different glaxies but not in the solar system we're in.....i don't think they are more intelligent than us my personal oppinion is that they are different species of bacteria and stuff like that...not freaky green monster that cruise around in their flying saucer...lol
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 18th, 2007 at 09:45pm
Joan Greenwood:
xMyBlackDaliahx:
Not true humans havent only touched the moon we've touched many planets other then the moon.
but answer this question what kind of evidence do you have that makes many people believe that aliens are real?
crop circles: they can be made with even the simiplest of machines
The Skulls: Skulls can be formed into many shapes in time.
Video tapes: most people who send in there video tapes of aliens are 99.9% fake.
so what else is there to prove aliens do exist.
if aliens did exsist why didnt they make there mark yet and where would they be living?
where could they get the technology people say they have?
its simply impossible
There hasn't been a full quest to any other planet. Humans - as in astronauts - have touched the surface of the Moon. Fact. Yes, we have sent a million probes and satellites out there to explore the cosmos and we have brought back, what? Pictures of planets, stars and other debris. We haven't actually seen any life as yet. We haven't seen fully beyond The Milky Way. Andromeda, our closest galaxy, remains unprobed but only scanned by The Hubble telescope.

Who ever said that the contact with Earth and aliens was going to be possible in our own lifetimes? You have to remember that it has taken the human race 4000 years to even bother with space exploration so what if there is a world out there, just beginning? Maybe in their own 'Middle Ages'? Perhaps that aliens intelligent as us or moreso are so incredibly far away that it could take millions of years to even reach us.

And remember, what about the 0.1%? It's that which makes aliens seem a good deal.

And there is no such thing as impossible. Just highly unlikely.
But that 0.1% does not prove aliens. that one percent thats real in videos are actually military base plans or jets and some people think are UFOs.
UFOs are military jets.
once again how can a life form create such technology that people say they have?

FRERARD_ROMANCE
Killjoy
FRERARD_ROMANCE
August 19th, 2007 at 05:08pm
I believe in aliens. i dont think the universe is only made for us...there are others!!
i woder what they lk like haha....
Tux_Rocks
Joining The Black Parade
Tux_Rocks
August 19th, 2007 at 11:48pm
Yes, I do wonder what they would look like, would they have awesome tentacles and stuff like the aliens in Independence Day? I also wonder whether or not they'll find any microbes on Mars.
Joan Greenwood
Killjoy
Joan Greenwood
August 20th, 2007 at 01:02pm
xMyBlackDaliahx:
But that 0.1% does not prove aliens. that one percent thats real in videos are actually military base plans or jets and some people think are UFOs.
UFOs are military jets.
once again how can a life form create such technology that people say they have?

I know that, I did statistics. I was saying it just shows doubt and doubt feeds the imagination. (It's also one tenth of a percent). Incidental, where did you get those figures?

Think about it, jeez! You keep repeating yourself. No-one on this planet knows anything of how progressed or how technologically advanced another race is. We don't even know what they look like! They could be gaseous creatures, liquid life-forms or big jiggly pink blobs like in cheesy movies.

Therefore, their civilization could be in it's infancy, still worshiping deities of their sky (like the Romans and Greeks). They could be still in their Dark Ages, fighting with each other over little crappy bits of land.

Even as such, it would take a radio-transmitted message to reach our planet from Andromeda (Our neighbor galaxy) 2.5 million light-years, in other words, a radio wave traveling at the speed of light would take over 2.5 million years to reach us. Many of the current stars in the sky could be dying or dead and we won't find out for years to come. Therefore, for an alien to actually reach Earth, they would need to be super-advanced and have ships that could travel faster than light, use worm-holes or mess around with the Time Vortex.

But anyway, there is actually life on Mars, bacteria. It's alien. Yep. Sure it has no brain but it exists.
ladygelliza
Bleeding on the Floor
ladygelliza
August 22nd, 2007 at 03:18am
i strongly think that there are other forms of life somewhere else in the universe. theyre probably something we would never expect.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 22nd, 2007 at 09:28pm
lmao sorry if im repeating myself but i still dont think aliens exist but thats just my opinion im not stopping anyone else from believing in them
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
August 23rd, 2007 at 12:25am
I believe that there are others out there. We can't be the only life in this whole universe.
breakfastmonkey420
Killjoy
breakfastmonkey420
August 23rd, 2007 at 12:29am
Aliens exist! Well, I mean more than likely they do. This universe is MASSIVE, and there's no way we're the only life form in it. Am I saying aliens are little green/grey men? No! I'm saying somewhere there's someone, intelligent or not, and we just haven't found them.
Cloud Strife.
Banned
Cloud Strife.
August 23rd, 2007 at 12:04pm
run4_cover:
I think there are other life forms out there in other different glaxies but not in the solar system we're in.....i don't think they are more intelligent than us my personal oppinion is that they are different species of bacteria and stuff like that...not freaky green monster that cruise around in their flying saucer...lol

Yeah, maybe... But I don't really believe in aliens and all those space
pirates and stuff...
Joan Greenwood
Killjoy
Joan Greenwood
August 23rd, 2007 at 01:06pm
xMyBlackDaliahx:
lmao sorry if im repeating myself but i still dont think aliens exist but thats just my opinion im not stopping anyone else from believing in them
...I know it.

It's a discussion forum and I am discussin', innit? lol.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
August 23rd, 2007 at 01:17pm
I'll believe it when I see it.
Smile
mcr_4ever
Joining The Black Parade
mcr_4ever
August 24th, 2007 at 12:59am
ahh...i don't know i mean it's kind of confusing to really say they exist.......i really haven't decided on weather they're real or not
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
August 24th, 2007 at 03:01am
i wish people would knock off the whole 'OMG its a UFO' crap. people keep making fake videos and posting them all over the net. its driving me nuts!
look at this.

THIS IS FAKE!!! don't post comments saying 'A UFO!' ITS FAKE!

it was made by a animator who wanted to know how people would react. I'm angry! if people keep on making these fake videos, when a person actually sees a real UFO no one will believe them. Its like the boy who cried wolf.
mer von d
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mer von d
August 24th, 2007 at 07:04am
i definitely believe in aliens and have done since i was a small child... my mum believes in them too having seen some pretty weird shit... my gosh they scare me
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
August 24th, 2007 at 08:28am
i do believe that somewhere down the line aliens do exist. but i am more likey to believe in ghosts and shadow people.
NOTHINGLEFT
Salute You in Your Grave
NOTHINGLEFT
August 24th, 2007 at 11:29pm
I donĀ“t believe in aliens, sorry.
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
August 25th, 2007 at 01:29am
I believe that there must be some life out there. With the size of the universe there is almost certainly a planet similar to earth.

With the sort of distances involved however, I can't believe that there will be any sort of physical meeting between us and other intelligent life.

I did recently read an interesting article in New Scientist about the possibility of silicon based life and such on planets in our solar system. Shall have to find it at some point.
The_Used_Angel13
Killjoy
The_Used_Angel13
August 25th, 2007 at 02:41am
I dont really beleive in aleins but im not sure if they are real or not. I mean there could be life on other planets. And plus we might or might not be the only living creatures in the universe. If we are we are. If we arent we arent.