Don't have an account? Create one!

Teen Pregnancy

AuthorMessage
Nikkilodeon
Bleeding on the Floor
Nikkilodeon
December 14th, 2006 at 08:06pm
i have some real mixed feelings about this there are a few things that could happen one they were being "safe" and something went wrong
two it was rape
or three they really didnt think it could happen the "first" time

from one and two i think they were not stupid or idiots and they should be free to have it or maybe get it aborted but if it were the third i believe that thats their fault and they were dumb and should either put the baby up for adoption or abort it
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
December 22nd, 2006 at 09:26am
Personaly, I think its bad. But, teens having sex WITH protection is fine to me. I'm also very weary about protection because, 1 out of a 100 could be a disfunctional condom. It could happen to any body. Sex is a beautiful thing, l think and it should be shared by 2 people who love eachother very much. That's just my thought.
Kayla!
Joining The Black Parade
Kayla!
December 23rd, 2006 at 02:45am
Eh, teens being careless isn't really anything new. I hate it when teens get pregnant, and I feel really bad for their kids. I mean, I can only imagine when they grow up, get to high school, and other kids find out that their parents were 16...it's just terrible.

I also hate it when teens get pregnant and abort it. It's just...not fair. A life shouldn't be taken away because you wanted to screw around one night. Even an unborn baby is a human being. It's inhumane.
JustASadSong.
Jazz Hands
JustASadSong.
December 23rd, 2006 at 02:50am
I think teen pregancy is a bad thing.

If you don't have the money, education or are able to suply a child with enough love I wouldn't even bother because it's not only going to wreck your life, it will wreck the childs.
Me-ninja
Joining The Black Parade
Me-ninja
December 23rd, 2006 at 10:23am
i think its wrong.
my sisters 21 and she has 2 little kidlings.
and she is sad Sad
shes also very dumb and didnt go too school.
shes my favourite sister.
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
December 26th, 2006 at 08:26pm
In maths I sit behind a row of chavs, and they were talking about what age they want to be when they have children, and one of them said, "I wanna have a kid at 16 so I can be a young mum". This girl goes to school about once a week (skives), she got kicked off one of her GCSE courses, and never does any work, and never listens. She's irresponsible, lazy, rude and thick.

I feel sorry for the child she's planning to have.
Nikkilodeon
Bleeding on the Floor
Nikkilodeon
December 26th, 2006 at 09:26pm
oh gosh thats really sad i cant believe anyone would want to have a child a sixteen thats insane
Chemically Dependent
Bleeding on the Floor
Chemically Dependent
December 27th, 2006 at 04:16pm
i dont think you have kids until you can support them on your own. It does happen and sometimes it turns out ok. i think some ppl make stupid choices on an inpulse and dont think about the concequences.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
December 27th, 2006 at 04:37pm
xxsparkledustxx:
In maths I sit behind a row of chavs, and they were talking about what age they want to be when they have children, and one of them said, "I wanna have a kid at 16 so I can be a young mum". This girl goes to school about once a week (skives), she got kicked off one of her GCSE courses, and never does any work, and never listens. She's irresponsible, lazy, rude and thick.

I feel sorry for the child she's planning to have.

Holy friggen hell. If it's an accident and your a teen, it's not that great, but still, planning to have a baby at 16 so that they can be a young mother is awful.

That isn't right.
fucku2
Killjoy
fucku2
December 27th, 2006 at 05:20pm
Ophelia_Immortal713:
I think it depends on the individual.

My one cousin had a baby when she was 14 and she took responsiblity and realized the seriousness of her situation.
My other cousin is 17 and she is pregnant and thinks it's gonna be easy. She is very irresponsible and wants to have a cute little baby she can dress up like a doll, and I am really concerned what is going to happen after she has her baby.

my best friend morisa got pregnate when she was 13 had the baby when she was 14 and is now 15 with a child that she put up for adoption.... his name is Terrance and he was born on St, Patricks day.....what a ucky baby..... he is strong and healthy,and his mom is doing great.... good grades in school and has a better head on her shoulders. having a baby was a blessing in disquies for her...... so i dont care if you get preg ass a teen sometimes ts a good thing, becouse you put a beautifull baby girl/boy in this world and they will be loved.

but its good to wait... ^_^
fucku2
Killjoy
fucku2
December 27th, 2006 at 05:26pm
[quote="Ophelia_Immortal713"]I think it depends on the individual.

My one cousin had a baby when she was 14 and she took responsiblity and realized the seriousness of her situation.
My other cousin is 17 and she is pregnant and thinks it's gonna be easy. She is very irresponsible and wants to have a cute little baby she can dress up like a doll, and I am really concerned what is going to happen after she has her baby. but on the other hand my cousin Jill had a baby at 23 and has had 2 abortions after.. her baby girl is showing syptoms of Autistik tendancys and is verry small for her an=ge and only says the words Puppy, no, bare, and nigger.... (well that one she picked up on her oun... but were not raicis... im a mullato soo...) she is 2 and verry un educated.... her mom refuses to sing her the ABC song becouse she is afraid that she will not learn the letters but only the song................. so it goes to show that no matter how old you are you still may not be ready for a baby... i gess it depends on the person... the moose has spoken!
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
December 28th, 2006 at 05:10pm
personally, i think every teenage girl dreams of sex. but, not getting pregnant. everyone might not admit it but, everyone does...

i know if anybody got pregnant around here it would b 1 reason, the dance. the dances around here get girls and guys all kinky and sexual. i mean, one couple actually had sex outside of the place where they have the dances. i know i get sometimes horny (lol, i know) at them but, i would never have sex till at least 23.
neil patrick harris.
Salute You in Your Grave
neil patrick harris.
December 29th, 2006 at 02:37am
i dont like it
it can totally mess up your life
xXxim-not-okayxXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXxim-not-okayxXx
December 30th, 2006 at 02:22pm
ma frend got raped. 'n' gt pregnant. but i guess thts kinda different.

i fink if thy r responsible thn it doesnt matter as much.
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
December 30th, 2006 at 06:03pm
wow. thats really sad...
conflictingXromance
Killjoy
conflictingXromance
December 31st, 2006 at 12:12am
i agree 100% threadstarter.
suffocate!
Motor Baby
suffocate!
December 31st, 2006 at 07:17am
I think that it is wrong because, well, it is.

But, if they were in a loving long term relationship, then maybe i'd agree.
no mikey no party
Killjoy
no mikey no party
February 1st, 2007 at 09:40am
Midnight:
Personally i think it is wrong for teens to have babies. When you are a teenager you have no economic status, no income, no "good" transportation, no financial standards, and nowhere to raise a child. No matter how "mature" a teen may be, they are never really "ready" to have a child. I think that if teens do get pregnant then they should consider adoption.

Post your thoughts on teen pregnancy here.
then you willl lose all the fun when you will be a mother of a child
no mikey no party
Killjoy
no mikey no party
February 1st, 2007 at 01:14pm
if you will be a mother or father now you will lose all the fun you will have
x-tears-of-blood-x
Joining The Black Parade
x-tears-of-blood-x
February 1st, 2007 at 01:43pm
i really dissagree wiv teenage pregnancy. they shuld hav protected sex.
if they were raped and got pregnant then thats a totally different matter cuz they cnt help it nd if i was in that situation i culdnt kill a human bein.
teenagers hu get pregnant 2 hav a lil baby they cn dress up is kinda sad cuz they r ppl nd they will grow up and not stay tiny 4 eva.