AuthorMessage
Sandwichmeorelse
Killjoy
Sandwichmeorelse
June 27th, 2011 at 02:04am
Teen Pregnancy makes me laugh.

I also love abortions.

Please abort your children.

The world population increases by 6-6.5 million people on a monthly basis, by saving one child's life you're adding to the risk a population crash that could kill off around 2 billion people to starvation/disease/and war.

Pro life = Selfish Clap
midnight424
Killjoy
midnight424
September 4th, 2011 at 10:37am
Here is my thing ok i am in a high school/ College school there is a place under my school that watches kids while you are in school so you need to think about this i have a cousin who is a teen mom she has done an awesome job we keep the father away from the baby because he is not worth the problems. think about this next time you think of anything about pregnancy!
Neutral
mar0o0ha
Bleeding on the Floor
mar0o0ha
September 4th, 2011 at 02:40pm
i really never dream about having a child yeah maybe there cute but they are dirty too and you really have to bee responsable enough to take care of them ....
eyw i hate responsable
muertebellarose
Killjoy
muertebellarose
January 22nd, 2012 at 02:15am
Some people can not handle it. Some need to make the right decision whatever that may be.. i had my kids while i was a teen.. i love them to death and i do everything for them.. Mr. Green
Wolly-san
Fabulous Killjoy
Wolly-san
January 27th, 2012 at 06:47am
i guess its wrong for teens to have kids as they cant have a stable life as they will always have to depend on their parents for money and a place to live. They also will probably be at school or something and that isnt right. No offence to my best friend or anything XD
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 10th, 2012 at 05:08pm
Wolly-san:
i guess its wrong for teens to have kids as they cant have a stable life as they will always have to depend on their parents for money and a place to live. They also will probably be at school or something and that isnt right.
This is not always necessarily true.

& I don't understand how them going to school isn't right? it's better than calling it quits and living off of the welfare system for the rest of your life, not doing anything with it.
markie99
Killjoy
markie99
February 23rd, 2012 at 11:39am
unwanted children...
it sounds awful
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
February 27th, 2012 at 04:47pm
markie99:
unwanted children...
it sounds awful

Teenage pregnancy doesn't mean the children are unwanted, sometimes maybe, but that goes for adults who get pregnant as well.
Guts
Killjoy
Guts
May 11th, 2012 at 07:24am
I’ve tried to read through some of the pages of this thread to prevent myself from reiterating points that have already been made. Turns out I have a lot more to say on the subject than I had thought. I know a few teen mothers and mums to be and a good friend of mine is expecting her baby within the week so I suppose I’ve become more involved in the subject as of late. Get ready for a meaty miniature essay.

Those of you who are saying that anyone who gets pregnant in their teens is an idiot are very naive. A whole load of teenagers get pregnant in their teens yet keep it very secret and have abortions. People think it's completely scandalous when actually it can happen to anyone who's sexually active. Mistakes do happen. If it got brought out in the open how many people actually do fall pregnant in their teens it would stop being such a taboo. Although I'm guessing here in England our teens are a lot more sexually active than elsewhere, I'm forever hearing it.

I think people condemning abortion so much is one of the reasons why young people feel so pressured into keeping their children. I genuinely think abortion needs to stop being viewed as such an abomination. I believe that people have attached entirely the wrong idea to the pro-choice view point. People seem to think that anyone who is pro-choice advocates baby killing and is completely oblivious to the ethical issues surrounding abortion. In fact they are aware of the issues and aren’t ignoring how unsavoury they are, yet they still choose to abort the child because the pros of doing so greatly, greatly outweigh the cons. I think it's now more appropriate to view it, in the vast majority of cases, as the most sensible, logical and yes, fair solution for both the mother and child. That being said, I know I'm not a person of particularly rigorous moral beliefs and that suggestion would sound ridiculously awful to some people.

Another thing about it being better to have a child when you’re 18 or 19 than say 15 or 16. People are A LOT less willing to help an older teen and they really don’t give them the time of day and so it can actually be harder in some aspects as they don’t get anyway near as much support. And yes they do also need a lot of support. The law may say otherwise but I really don’t think you’re an adult at 18.

Some may claim to be mature for their age and therefore it’s okay but no matter how old you may feel in your shoes you are still a child. Take for example a mature 16 year old. To every single person you’re going to encounter you’re just a 16 year old. Your age doesn’t get magically decorated with tags such as ‘mature’, ‘developed’ and ‘grown up’ just because you have these opinions of yourself. It makes nothing easier. Also, being mature for your age does not transport you out of your age’s situation. As a teenager you’re in an extremely vital phase and I don’t mean in your physical development I mean in your education. Sure you might be able to go back and redo it sometimes but it’s going to be enormously harder and a lot more expensive. That much at least is not worth scrapping.

This is going to sound very harsh but this is only from my experience. Of my friends' parents who had their children (and I'm grateful they did otherwise I wouldn't have some of the amazing friends I have today) when they were in their teens, they're not the best parents. They're the parents who are still drinking way too much, smoking, taking drugs and generally acting a lot younger than would be expected of them. The only way I can understand this is that they might've felt that part of their youth had been taken from them in having a child so young and so they're living in out in their adult life. Needless to say their children hate it and it's very unfair on them.

I actually have so much more to say but I fear I would be going on forever and I doubt anyone would read this far anyway.
hunteri heroici.
Always Born a Crime
hunteri heroici.
May 14th, 2012 at 06:55am
It's not about age, it's about maturity.
and yes, people in their teens can be way more mature that people in their thirties.

DrinkCoffee..Destroy
Fabulous Killjoy
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
March 13th, 2013 at 08:26am
I've never understood how a teenager thinks they could take care of a child, when a pretty good percentage of adults aren't even capable of doing exactly that nowadays.