Racism

AuthorMessage
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
October 23rd, 2007 at 10:11pm
I noticed that too.

It also seems to go that way with race in the opposite

If a black guy kills a white guy, its a crime. If it's a white guy killing a black guy, it's a HATE crime..
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 24th, 2007 at 11:25am
^^ That also.
Sterate_
Really Not Okay
Sterate_
October 24th, 2007 at 07:21pm
I tried arguing with someone about what DIE! DIE! DIE! said in this other forum and I was just labeled as racist because of what I was trying to say when in fact I am not.

It's very stupid that people still think that only white people are the ones that are racist when in fact all races are racist in some way. For example, this black kid at my school was calling a white guy cracker but when the white kid tried to defend himself he was the one that was racist. The white kid that was trying to defend himself wasn't even using any type of racist remarks! Why should one race be the only one that's always condemn as racist?

Take in mind that I am in no way racist and that I am not even white to begin with but full Mexican.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 24th, 2007 at 07:30pm
^^ I can't see how anyone called you racist for that.
Sterate_
Really Not Okay
Sterate_
October 24th, 2007 at 07:35pm
F i a:
^^ I can't see how anyone called you racist for that.

well I think that the reason they called me racist was because it kind of seemed as if I was defending white people; either that or they probably thought I was white or something trying to justify said race Rolling Eyes

I don't really know I no longer go to those forums because people in there are very mean not only to me but to different people for really stupid reasons such as age.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 24th, 2007 at 07:45pm
Well, it's fact.
They can't call you racist for that.

People tend to presume it's only white people/natives of the country they're in that can be racist.
But no one fits into every race.
Meaning that we all have the ability to racist.
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
October 25th, 2007 at 09:00pm
RACISM IS ONE OF THE STUPIDEST THINGS IN THIS DAMN WORLD!!!!!

I`ve encountered it, too, because in Finland people with rather dark skin are not so ordinary sight on the streets, at least in smaller places. That is not anymore an issue in the capital city area though because so many immigrants have moved there in the past few years, but anyway. It really should not be a big deal that how people look like on the outside. It`s what`s inside that matters. No matter how cliché it sounds, it`s true.
astro_zombies13
Killjoy
astro_zombies13
October 25th, 2007 at 10:32pm
not tryin 2 be mean but i dont really care
Alecks.
Motor Baby
Alecks.
October 27th, 2007 at 08:27pm
As much as I hate to admit this, Im trying myself to get out the stereotype of black men being in gang's and black women being whores.
Rapper's and women like 'New York' are not heping me sway my opinion.
I dont think of her as a woman. She should be ashamed.
In a way I guess its the fact that i have grown up in a town with only 10 asian and2 blacks in our school also no mexican's. So when I moved to boston it was a little bit different seeing so many different races.

Also most racist people grow up in a family of racist people so its all they know. if your not racist you usually grow up in an unracist eviorment. I grew up in an enviorment that was not racist but, however was not as diverse in races so I didnt really get used to it.

But what surprized me most in Boston was even though they all grew up together in such a diverse comunity they all still were making fun of eachother.

Its one thing to call a fat girl fat. That could change. She could get healthy. or even to make fun of someone for the color of there sweater. They could just take it off. But skin color cant (or well shouldnt) be changed. Its something your born with and its torture to have to deal with being made fun of for something you cant control.
genresR4losers
Motor Baby
genresR4losers
November 1st, 2007 at 08:36pm
i don't think that it's right in any way shape or form...

however, i don't think that it's going to stop any time soon. as long as there is one person out there who is racist, the argument will always be there... and as long as the argument is still out there, racism will stil be there.

i know that i try not to be, but i live in the south... so it's hard to go somewhere and not run into it.
JustAnotherBeaner
Jazz Hands
JustAnotherBeaner
January 1st, 2008 at 11:42pm
Racism is stupid... thinking someone is lower than you just bcuz they're a different race or color is pointless... its just an excuse not to get to know someone better or stay away from them... among other things
TheMysteriousThug
Joining The Black Parade
TheMysteriousThug
January 2nd, 2008 at 05:56am
Racism works in weird ways..

Like I have an English teacher who says that race matters a lot. And that unfortunately is too true and it shouldn't. But she said that other races can't be racist. That I think is untrue. Because there is self-racism( Yes..that really exists but it's more of a mental issue). I really think that everyone in a way are racist sons of bitches. Not calling anyone a bitch. But I know that american is not progressing like it should. I mean racism/prejudice is progressively getting worse. Especially since 9/11. Hell if you look at the KKK/Skinhead numbers. They've skyrocketed( still not as big as they used to be ). As much as I wish for racism to be gone. There were always be some influential force. Because while there are a lot of idiots in that kind of environment. There are still very intelligent people involved with those kinds of people. While we can dream. It's a longshot from being a reality( by that I mean no more racism)
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 2nd, 2008 at 02:19pm
I think Racism is just pathetic, I'm gonna go with the old cliche with "we're all pink on the inside" because its true. People need to realise that no one has to stick to the stereotype I mean like. not all "Black" people like rap music and not all "White" people are racist. people need to reaaallly realise that we're all equal in the long run so why discriminate to each other?
xXIero.ticXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXIero.ticXx
January 2nd, 2008 at 02:47pm
....racism, as stupid as it is, is still around.

i live in texas...we still have hillbillies here, you know, and i'm black.

i've had my share of it....apparently if you dont fit the common mold of "ghetto", you dont fit in and get odd looks for talking "white" and listening to MCR.

>.<
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
January 2nd, 2008 at 03:08pm
racism is wrong,
i think we all agree on that

but instead of trying to get rid of it people need to learn to live with it,
i personally think it will never go away
The Taste for Blood
Salute You in Your Grave
The Taste for Blood
January 2nd, 2008 at 09:55pm
Love is love no matter who it comes from. I’m not talking about the lust that passes for love now a day but love the stuff you read about in books, the stuff of legend that has supposedly died a long time ago with chivalry. The friendly smile from American to fellow American, the hugs from teenager to teenager, from religion to religion, from person to person, from soul to soul. There is only one way to cure the world and that is through acceptance and understanding. Call me a hippie call me a fucking tree hugger call me whatever you like but hate only brings violence and violence brings pain, and pain brings only more hate. It’s a viscous cycle that will never end until the world sees that peace is the only way to improve what’s happening to our world. Things on earth are getting worse and no one has the guts to stop it, it won’t happen in my life time but I won’t give up. We live and we die, there is no changing that but what we do in between is what matters the most. Each person has a choice, to help or to ignore, to love or to hate. One person can’t save the world, not in one life time will this be cured.
Way1203
Fabulous Killjoy
Way1203
January 12th, 2008 at 11:29am
i will say this, in the world we live in today, racism is not just focused on african americans. its come to the point where EVERYONE is getting targeted or discriminated in some way fashion or form.

its not just a "black" thing or a "hispanic" thing or a "middle eastern thing" or an "asian" thing or a "white" thing. EVERYONE is being victimized by it.

its also becoming a "if you're different" thing. if you're a punk kid, the preps look at you funny. if youre ghetto, the punks and goths look at you funny etc...

and the way i see it, it doesn't matter if you're ghetto, punk, goth, skater,prep, choir/band/orch/theater, "black", "white", "asian", "hispanic" "middle eastern", jewish, protestant, baptist, catholic, etc, it shouldn't matter

we shouldn't discriminate anybody because we all look the same under the skin, religion, and labels. its bad and its not okay.
Sex and Candy
Salute You in Your Grave
Sex and Candy
February 6th, 2008 at 04:19pm
In south africa there is quite alot of racism between the white people and the african americans (Black), its really getting bad and sick. Im so so sick of it already! the white people hit the blacks and the blacks are starting this new thing called 'operasion White Clean up', its where they wanna close all the towns and go into the houses and see how many white people they can kill..

this is one of their songs that they sing at the 'meetings'

we have to kill the white people, chop off their heads, stab them.......... we have to take back what is ouers ect.

There has been many deaths, where they burn old people with boiling water and rape the poor old folks, they break into houses and kill. South africa is gonna become a very dangerous place, but people dont get shot in the streets and stuff. its not that bad yet.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
February 6th, 2008 at 05:31pm
I didn't know any of that. I thought South Africa was more civil and understanding then most of Africa. I take it you live there then..could you tell us more?
sonny is god!
Really Not Okay
sonny is god!
February 6th, 2008 at 09:44pm
i think there is no room in this world for racism, same with making fun of sum 1 for wat kind of music they listen to and sexual preference