Don't have an account? Create one!

Questions for Moderators and Administrators

AuthorMessage
MyMetalProphetMuse
Motor Baby
MyMetalProphetMuse
January 13th, 2010 at 10:53pm
the medusa cascade.:
It's the "my moods" bit. If you have IE you won't be able to see them.

...and google chrome (Which I'm using). I'm using chrome and I can't see the moods in the "my moods" bit!
Jenny.
Jenny.
January 14th, 2010 at 02:42am
they show on firefox.
MyMetalProphetMuse
Motor Baby
MyMetalProphetMuse
January 14th, 2010 at 04:51pm
the medusa cascade.:
they show on firefox.

I know that...but on my laptop at home...firefox is slow!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 14th, 2010 at 05:07pm
We can't do much about the compatibility issues without Dujo, we are aware of the problem. If you really want them you can pick the empty boxes and it will still change anyways, you just won't know which you're picking.
MyMetalProphetMuse
Motor Baby
MyMetalProphetMuse
January 14th, 2010 at 07:23pm
lycia.:
We can't do much about the compatibility issues without Dujo, we are aware of the problem. If you really want them you can pick the empty boxes and it will still change anyways, you just won't know which you're picking.

...or wait to go to a computer that runs firefox more fast, but yea I know...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 14th, 2010 at 08:32pm
Well then, just do that.
cobrastarfish
Thinking Happy Thoughts
cobrastarfish
February 27th, 2010 at 07:24am
I have a question.
How do I delete my account?
I can't find where to do that.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 27th, 2010 at 01:38pm
cobrastarfish:
I have a question.
How do I delete my account?
I can't find where to do that.
it's against INO policy to delete accounts unless it violates your privacy or something along those lines.
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
October 11th, 2010 at 07:28pm
http://www.mychemicalromance.com/tour/2010/12/05

New tour date for December. Could it be added to the tour dates thread, lucky punks. =)
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 11th, 2010 at 11:06pm
deafening_silence:
http://www.mychemicalromance.com/tour/2010/12/05

New tour date for December. Could it be added to the tour dates thread, lucky punks. =)
edited in, thank you!

lauri, i just edited your post. your non-american way of formatting dates confused the crap out of me, btw.
punkchick18
Killjoy
punkchick18
October 15th, 2010 at 11:36pm
I have a question , why is it that two years later i come back on this site and its stricter than ever ? I feel like i can't breath when i come on here ,i thought i would be able to enjoy chatting to fellow mcr fans but instead i'm stressing out evertime i'm going to post something incase i get told of if its already been posted . I know i could go to another mcr fansite but i really enjoyed coming on hear and i would just like to know why its gotten this bad for Sad
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
October 16th, 2010 at 11:29am
There are rules for a reason and I'm almost sure that INO had the same rules when I joined 3 years ago so perhaps it's more that you never paid them much attention before?

If you want to chat go to a What are you thinking? thread that's what they are there for, i would recommend the Band WAYT if you wanna talk to other fans! Please be aware that all the WAYT threads also have rules as the first post in the thread and you should read over these before posting in the threads. A lot of the sub-forums also have rules which apply to the threads in that particular sub-forum as well as the main INO rules.

Yes you had a thread locked but since you randomly made a new thread in the INO Chamber and ticked all the boxes that have to be ticked prior to making a thread (which are there to try to prevent people from making pointless/duplicate threads) just to post a picture of yourself, there is already a thread for that exact purpose HERE. Before you make a thread you're supposed to search and have a check to see if there is already a thread for it.

All we ask is that you abide by the rules, which isn't much to ask for since most of them are just common sense and as I've already said where there when you were last here and tbh they're hardly the strictest rules in the whole world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lycia - lol at your date comment, I've amended the tour thread a little and all the european dates will be formatted in the european way and the US dates will be formatted in the US style - wouldn't wanna cause anyone else confusion Wink
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 16th, 2010 at 02:53pm
I am more concerned about why you have flounted the rules and made a second account when it's very clearly stated that you are only allowed one account. Why didn't you just use your previous account. This is actually a banning offence.

I've been here for 3 1/2 years now and I've never known INO not to have rules. The site has always been well monitored and managed meaning that we dontt get the pointless and spam filled threads that other boards endure.
punkchick18
Killjoy
punkchick18
October 16th, 2010 at 11:17pm
The reason that post got put onto the INO was because it was an ACCIDENT i was trying to post the picture on the pictures thread but because it was the first time i'd ever put a pic on the forum i got confused and messed up , accidents happen you know not everybodys perfect . To answer the question as to why i made another account well i couldn't remember my password and i wasn't to sure as to what my username was , you would not believe how long i spent trying to log in with every password i could think of , but it was 2 years ago and like i said i'm not perfect and my memory doesn't stretch that far back . Right is that explanation good enough for you . I'm not trying to sound aggressive but i feel your being a bit patronising and not understanding the situation of an accident.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 17th, 2010 at 03:19am
Whoa calm down. Of course we know it was an accident. The thread got locked. That's it. No stress. Just locked. Happens every day it's no biggie. You aren't in loads of trouble; it's done with. We've all had threads locked in the past. You are totally overreacting.

As for the second account. That is against the rules. You should have contacted support@imnotokay.net for help. I can find no record of your previous account. Where did you used to post?

When you make an account you actualy tick a box that says "this is my only account". So there can really be no confusion.

No one is patronising you; you just need to relax.
punkchick18
Killjoy
punkchick18
October 17th, 2010 at 03:27am
Ok calming down Smile .If i posted two years ago where would i find those posts?
punkchick18
Killjoy
punkchick18
October 17th, 2010 at 03:29am
Sorry for the overreaction , my brother came home drunk and was sending me round the bend so i was stressed out when i posted last , i'm not normally like that .please forgive me Smile
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 17th, 2010 at 07:18pm
punkchick18:
Ok calming down Smile .If i posted two years ago where would i find those posts?
well if this isn't your original account, they would be able to be searchable under your old username unless it was cleared out since then. if not, then we have no actual records of your old posts, as posts further back become inaccessible to everyone, I think.

i did a search of what you thought what your old username was from your intro thread, and nothing came up. The search function if you want to try other usernames
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
November 15th, 2010 at 03:27pm
would you please add the new dates, just announced, to the tour dates post?
danke
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
November 15th, 2010 at 04:49pm
deafening_silence:
would you please add the new dates, just announced, to the tour dates post?
danke
I must've been in the process of doing just that when you posted Smiley