Don't have an account? Create one!

Questions for Moderators and Administrators

AuthorMessage
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
November 13th, 2006 at 10:50pm
Since the "REPORT THREADS HERE" thread was deleted, should we just PM a Mod/Admin and let them know to lock it?
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
November 14th, 2006 at 12:04am
^I asked the same question. I don't know if you've found the answer yet or not, so I'll give you the answer they gave me.

There is now a report button in the far right top corner of every post.
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
November 14th, 2006 at 12:26am
Yeah, I've done that...and theres still like 2 threads that haven't been deleted and ppl keep posting there and ignoring the sign that it has been reported and to stop posting in there and they won't listen

Nevermind, they were deleted
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
November 14th, 2006 at 07:38pm
Sheri; on the Coast!:
samantha poulain.:
The problem I have with Camp Climax is, the themes it features. I mean, the idea of some sleepover camp where all the kids get nailed by the 'counselors' or whatever you call Frank and Gerard in that situation, it's a very disturbing theme. Combine that with the fact that this wasn't contained to just one thread -- there were several -- just is where I happen to draw the line.

Just my thoughts.

I can agree with the picture thread ban, but I don't agree with the ban on the story thread.

Gerard bonking Mikey is a pretty disturbing theme as well, but it's not banned. As a story the author can put disclaimers/ratings/warning whatever for younger kids, so I don't see why it was deleted.

There was also about four pages of nothing but spam.
Sheri; on the Coast!
Always Born a Crime
Sheri; on the Coast!
November 14th, 2006 at 10:31pm
Alright, well, if spam was the reason and she creates another thread, keeping spamming out, will it be allowed or deleted again?
morgan in the dust.
Bleeding on the Floor
morgan in the dust.
November 15th, 2006 at 12:50pm
ummm...sryshy<3 my INO account won't let me upload a profile pic or an avatar. I'd just like a small Embarassed amount of help please and thank you! Very Happy Mr. Green
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
November 15th, 2006 at 01:41pm
The avatar you want must be smaller than 20 kB and 100x100, no more. =)
Bringer of Death
Fabulous Killjoy
Bringer of Death
November 15th, 2006 at 04:46pm
i dont know if this is personal attack but there is this girl who is constantly going on about my first post which is sucky but now she wants to know what my first langauge.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
November 15th, 2006 at 09:36pm
Links?
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
November 16th, 2006 at 05:51pm
I would like a little info on the new ads, if someone has the time to answer.

Is there a way to get rid of them, or are they now a part of the site?
Project Mayhem
Salute You in Your Grave
Project Mayhem
November 16th, 2006 at 08:23pm
/\ Yeah, the ads suck!
Raven of Azarath
Salute You in Your Grave
Raven of Azarath
November 16th, 2006 at 08:39pm
Agreed, this site is becoming too commercialized.
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
November 16th, 2006 at 08:45pm
Yes, they are really annoying..can you please get of them?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
November 16th, 2006 at 11:15pm
Um, advertising helps pay for this site. So.....no, we can't just get rid of them.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
November 17th, 2006 at 12:37am
Ok, thank you. That's what I thought, I was just curious if there was a way to hide them. The new addition at the top makes it better.

Thanks.
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
November 17th, 2006 at 02:20am
I dont mind them, I was just wondering why they were there.
Anything to keep INO running =]
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
November 17th, 2006 at 03:06am
I was just wondering if I could get approval on making a thread that would simply enforce spamming only?

I've been through several stories on there, about four, and they all have pages of spam, sometimes up to four or five between updates. It's getting very out of hand.

The thread would basically just say that spamming is becoming an issue in threads of the board, and that if the rules aren't enforced, that moderators will give warnings and if they are ignored, admins will be alerted and consequences will apply.

That is if you guys (admins and mods) are willing to go along with this.
Like, being told, and warning the people.
It's just that we really need it and it's the only thing I think that will make it stop.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
November 17th, 2006 at 07:30am
fall out scout.:
I was just wondering if I could get approval on making a thread that would simply enforce spamming only?

I've been through several stories on there, about four, and they all have pages of spam, sometimes up to four or five between updates. It's getting very out of hand.

The thread would basically just say that spamming is becoming an issue in threads of the board, and that if the rules aren't enforced, that moderators will give warnings and if they are ignored, admins will be alerted and consequences will apply.

It's just that we really need it and it's the only thing I think that will make it stop.

It won't help. Everything's been tried. As far as stories go, I think Dujo has said that it won't be an issue much longer due to the site he's got in the works.
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
November 17th, 2006 at 07:36am
Jerk:
fall out scout.:

It won't help. Everything's been tried. As far as stories go, I think Dujo has said that it won't be an issue much longer due to the site he's got in the works.

But like, if people are personally warned by authority figures, they'll at least tone it down, or stop.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
November 17th, 2006 at 07:46am
No, they won't. Okay, maybe we have like a 1 in 213756278359235 chance. But I don't see a reason to bother.

Are you reading these fics that have spam? Do you enjoy the updates? If not, best ignore the threads entirely because nobody has to worry about it for much longer.