Don't have an account? Create one!

Questions for Moderators and Administrators

AuthorMessage
alucard.
Jazz Hands
alucard.
January 30th, 2009 at 04:08am
I'm sorry if its already written somewhere, but I didn't find any information about it anywhere so I thought I'd ask. Is there any way to create your own INO template?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
January 30th, 2009 at 11:25pm
Nope, not at the present.
alucard.
Jazz Hands
alucard.
January 31st, 2009 at 01:12am
Ahkay. So who does make the ones in the list? Just curious lol
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
January 31st, 2009 at 02:40pm
alucard.:
clearly I'm not a mod or admin, but I think I can answer this.
some of the templates were from a "competition" where people made the banners and the best ones were picked and turned into templates.
many are made by steff herself, and I believe the parts besides the banner are dujo's work, since he's made the site and all, but maybe admins can do that also?
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
January 31st, 2009 at 05:41pm
I just think i should point out there are two threads on euthanasia, or at least 2 threads came up when i searched.

It doesnt matter much, i just thought id point it out.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
January 31st, 2009 at 05:59pm
Thanks. I locked the more recent one.

In future, please just use the report button to inform us of duplicate threads.

Thanks.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
February 1st, 2009 at 01:34am
dog man star.:
alucard.:
clearly I'm not a mod or admin, but I think I can answer this.
some of the templates were from a "competition" where people made the banners and the best ones were picked and turned into templates.
many are made by steff herself, and I believe the parts besides the banner are dujo's work, since he's made the site and all, but maybe admins can do that also?

I was once given the template CSS, in order to modify it based on banners and color schemes I'd devised, but I have since been through several computers and do not have them currently. Besides Dujo, the only other person besides me that I could think of having them would be Bloodraine, but she hasn't been around in ages.

Work on that front was stopped once we decided to make INO over, but that too has been paused since many of us who are involved have hit busy times, and since the site's looks do not necessarily hinder its processes. And Dujo owns the server and all access to its scripts, so he is really to go-to guy.

I have a list of 'requests' for 'themes', but I really can't give out a time frame, as you can imagine. I hope it isn't detrimental to anyone's loyalty to us here. ^^;

I hope that answered any questions O.o
alucard.
Jazz Hands
alucard.
February 2nd, 2009 at 02:16am
chris martin:

I have a list of 'requests' for 'themes', but I really can't give out a time frame, as you can imagine. I hope it isn't detrimental to anyone's loyalty to us here. ^^;

I hope that answered any questions O.o

As if it would affect loyalty. This place is too good lol!
Yeah, that answered all of my questions. Pretty well too lol. Thankyou for explaining it to me! ^____^
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
February 2nd, 2009 at 08:31am

In the discussion board, could the Blaming Music thread be included in the Music thread?

tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
February 2nd, 2009 at 08:53pm
^^ Good call -- I should have thought about that before adding what I did earlier. Thanks for catching it!
Satan's_Mannequin
Killjoy
Satan's_Mannequin
February 8th, 2009 at 12:40am
Does anyone know how to deactivate accounts? I want mine to be deactivated and I've gone into the support@imnotokay.net thing but my computer comes up with this as being unable to be displayed because of an invalid syntax error or something. Any help is appreciated.
wasted youth.
Demolition Lover
wasted youth.
February 17th, 2009 at 09:38pm
this may sound stupid, but would it be possible to allow more characters for signatures?
because now with so many people using faded signatures, there really isn't a lot of text being used and there isn't always enough space for it.
or possibly once you have a certain amount of posts or something, so that you don't get a lot of people going crazy?

i was just wondering if it would be possible.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 17th, 2009 at 10:48pm
franklin delanor.:
this may sound stupid, but would it be possible to allow more characters for signatures?
because now with so many people using faded signatures, there really isn't a lot of text being used and there isn't always enough space for it.
or possibly once you have a certain amount of posts or something, so that you don't get a lot of people going crazy?

i was just wondering if it would be possible.
I think it's already been suggested and that the ending was people would just use it to make longer, much more bigger signatures that would stretch.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
February 17th, 2009 at 11:35pm
^perhaps the limit could just be extended for code?
I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but I feel like there at least used to be separate limits for code and for normal text.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 18th, 2009 at 12:07am
bilo.:
^perhaps the limit could just be extended for code?
I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but I feel like there at least used to be separate limits for code and for normal text.
I was thinking the same thing. But I figured if it hadn't been done, it wasn't wanted to be done in the first place, you know?
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
February 18th, 2009 at 12:03pm
Why can't I change my username to 3Oh!3?
I don't get why it's not valid.... Is it not long enough?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 18th, 2009 at 12:09pm
Faster Kill Pussycat:
It has to start with a letter, not a number. Says it on the page.
Legion
Salute You in Your Grave
Legion
February 18th, 2009 at 02:38pm
hi, dont know if this has been asked already (sorry if it has)
is there anyway of closing/deactivating your account, you know, if someone wants to leave the site?
sorry, i know this is a strange question Sad
thanks
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
February 18th, 2009 at 03:21pm
you have to contact an admin (basically me or Steff) and explain why. We don't delete accounts but they can be deactivated.
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
February 18th, 2009 at 06:13pm
gnihsams snikpmup.:
Faster Kill Pussycat:
It has to start with a letter, not a number. Says it on the page.
Shifty2
Thanks. :]