Don't have an account? Create one!

Transexuals and Transgenders

AuthorMessage
collisionkiss
Killjoy
collisionkiss
July 24th, 2006 at 07:48am
The church's view on these things are hardly practical. They condemn transgendered people, banning them from their parishes and encouraging discrimination and just generally make their lives a living hell. Then they condemn them some more when they can't take it anymore and end their lives.

And how can they call it a sin? It's not like every living human being wants to be the opposite sex and all "good christians" resist it.
scandalous.
Always Born a Crime
scandalous.
July 24th, 2006 at 01:46pm
On/The/Gray:
I totally forget the real medical definition, but casually a "homosexual" is a person who is romanticly attracted to people of their same sex.

I guess you're right, most people who feel as though they are the wrong gender aren't strong minded enough to accept it. Sadly, society does that to those people. If they weren't tormented for being themselves, they might not hurry to change.

Yeah, I know, but I just don't get how being gay ties in with this? (at least, the actual physical part. Mentally, it's a whole different matter.)
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
July 24th, 2006 at 05:55pm
Scandalous.:
Yeah, I know, but I just don't get how being gay ties in with this? (at least, the actual physical part. Mentally, it's a whole different matter.)

Well there's a good chance of thinking you're the opposite gender and being homosexual. If a woman believes she's a man it's only logical that she's probably homosexual because most men are heterosexual. Hope you understood that.

I was also speaking of people who get sex changes to feel as though they are normal and "fit in". A homosexual person might get a sex change in order to become heterosexual and therefore our society's idea of normal.
venomx_x
Killjoy
venomx_x
July 24th, 2006 at 09:20pm
I think that people should be able to change their gender to whatever they feel comfortable. I just wish so many people wouldn't judge them because of it. It's fine if your against it because that's YOUR opinion as long as your not looking down on them and making them feel bad because of it.That grinds my gears, It's their life not yours. As my favorite saying goes "Whatever floats your boat".
death by plane;
Killjoy
death by plane;
July 24th, 2006 at 09:50pm

If somebody wishes they were the opposite of their gender, I would tell them to go for it.
It's a shame we can't choose what gender we want to be.
possible247
Jazz Hands
possible247
July 26th, 2006 at 11:59am
I had never heard of transgender people before i read a book called Luna, i cried during the book because i can't even imagine the pain that transgender people feel, to trapped in the wrong body
riceroll.
Salute You in Your Grave
riceroll.
July 27th, 2006 at 11:04am

If it's what they've chosen and it's something they want to do, then I think they have every right to go for it. It's their life, and if they want to live it that way they can.

For people who are against it, that's perfectly fine. It's you're opinion too.

<3
p a n d a_xx
Salute You in Your Grave
p a n d a_xx
July 27th, 2006 at 11:11am
Its up to them what they want to do. Its there body's. They should have the right. And who are we to judge. Its what they feel most confortable.
So...im all up for it.
dana eats dreams
Banned
dana eats dreams
July 27th, 2006 at 11:25am
I will support any transsexual or transgender, but I do think it's a little weird.
Radio
Killjoy
Radio
August 8th, 2006 at 12:01am
i am in complete support of transgenders and transexuals. but what i dont get is why people just cant accept others for what they believe in. As long as it doesnt hurt anyone then why does it matter so much to other people?
xxxShotgunxSinnerxxx
Motor Baby
xxxShotgunxSinnerxxx
August 16th, 2006 at 02:12pm
If they want to do it then i say go for it.
As for transgendered i feel so sorry for those people. Oh the pain they go through is horrible. Sad
streetlight n lovers
Thinking Happy Thoughts
streetlight n lovers
August 17th, 2006 at 01:34am
transgenders are probably the most poor human being on earth...

homosexuality is kinda normal in this post-modern world
but transgender...

people always sees them as a very disgusting object...

i think it's wrong...

but thank God

there's the Transgender Beauty Pageant in Asia, if i'm not mistaken...

Oh,yeah,

Transgenders in my country lived badly...
-they became beggars because most of them had no good education and lack of chances to get a job
-police arrest them
-they became a joke everytime "normal" people sees them

but,hey,there's a trans who became a famous celebrity in my country
and the "Miss Transgender" was so pretty...i'm happy for these "women"
MommysLittleMonster
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MommysLittleMonster
August 24th, 2006 at 03:14pm
i'm totally for it. you should be happy with your body in the time you have with it. the only problem is that a lot of the sugeries to do the transformation don't exactly make you look totally like the opposite gender. there are some features that modern medicine can't fully change. however, resently breakthroughs in some procedures have made becoming the opposite gender "better" with more desirable outcomes
Citizens of Tomorrow
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizens of Tomorrow
August 24th, 2006 at 10:47pm
i dont mind it just as long as people are happy with their bodies and are happy with who they are and all. same goes with homosexualtiy. i agree with it.
Fluffy Bunny of Doom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Fluffy Bunny of Doom
October 1st, 2006 at 11:21pm
im for it if you wanna change because you feel like your supposed to be the other then please do
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
November 8th, 2006 at 02:57pm
Hey if it makes them happy then so be it!
bloody_intervention
Killjoy
bloody_intervention
November 29th, 2006 at 05:05pm
I think that you should do whatever makes you happy. you should be comfortable with you are, beside most ppl that get sex changes act the opposite sex in the first place, and they're technically not gay. so it is different
Freakenstein
Joining The Black Parade
Freakenstein
November 29th, 2006 at 06:06pm
Grr,what is with all these threads about fucking sexualities?
i don't get it!
Really, why is it so important?
not being mean but shouldn't we just let people be who they are and not disscuss them!
Feel What You Feel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Feel What You Feel.
November 29th, 2006 at 06:14pm
^Because this is a discussion board and people are supposed to discuss things that they agree with and disagree with and explain why and have an intelligent discussion about it. If you don't want to, you don't have to post on the threads about sexualities.
And there is no cursing on the discussions board, please read the rules.
ElizasMAMA
Fabulous Killjoy
ElizasMAMA
December 1st, 2006 at 04:28pm
x-Bloody-Prison-x:
Grr,what is with all these threads about fucking sexualities?
i don't get it!
Really, why is it so important?
not being mean but shouldn't we just let people be who they are and not disscuss them!

agreed but i still post to them anyway lol