Don't have an account? Create one!

Transexuals and Transgenders

AuthorMessage
Jacket Slut.
Bleeding on the Floor
Jacket Slut.
April 7th, 2007 at 10:53am
umm i think its kinda strange..but w/e if they wanna do it and are happier then thats great for them..but if u get a sex change and start to date someone u should deff tell them that you changed your gender...but whatever floats your boat i guess.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
April 9th, 2007 at 05:30pm
xno-poserx:
umm i think its kinda strange..but w/e if they wanna do it and are happier then thats great for them..but if u get a sex change and start to date someone u should deff tell them that you changed your gender...but whatever floats your boat i guess.

I don't think you should tell them.
Who you are mentally is important, not physically.
What you once were doesn't matter.
If you once were in a lesbian relationship or worked as a stripper or were involved in a drunk-driving accident or wet the bed until you were 16, would you tell that to your partner?

I mean, you can.
But it's your choice.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
April 10th, 2007 at 03:00am
druscilla; in cali:
If you once were in a lesbian relationship or worked as a stripper or were involved in a drunk-driving accident or wet the bed until you were 16, would you tell that to your partner?

I mean, you can.
But it's your choice.

The sad thing, and it's so unfair, is that if a partner isn't made aware of such a circumstance before 'getting in too deep', they feel cheated, lied to, and I think it's that more than anything that changes their opinion of the person or the way they now feel in the relationship.
It's horrible that these otherwise sane, normal, open-minded people can't look beyond their first reaction and realise that the person they fell in love with is still right there in front of them, they're still the same as what they've always known - they didn't change overnight when the truth came out.
Simple and Clean
Salute You in Your Grave
Simple and Clean
April 10th, 2007 at 03:51am
druscilla; in cali:

I don't think you should tell them.
Who you are mentally is important, not physically.
What you once were doesn't matter.

I mean, you can.
But it's your choice.

I think they should be told pretty son, because, I dunno, but when/if they go all the way, it would be different right? C'ause the docters can't build them exactly oppisite. So the person would find out then right?
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
April 10th, 2007 at 05:14am
Baka-kun XNinjaX:
I think they should be told pretty son, because, I dunno, but when/if they go all the way, it would be different right? C'ause the docters can't build them exactly oppisite. So the person would find out then right?

Not quite. A gender reassignment surgery isn't just a rough lop-job.

Male to female requires breast implants (usually), removing of the penis and testicles,
the creation of a "vagina", the head of the penis is re-attatched where the
clitoris on a "natural" female would be, and a labia is created.
While healing, the person is put on hormones and antibiotis; the hormones
round the jaw and feminize the body, and the antibiotics are, well, antibiotics.

Female to male requires breast reduction surgery (usually), the creation of a penis
from available skin and tissue on the woman's body, the insertion of a vein from
her body into the created penis to serve as a ureathra so that the penis can
function as a normal penis, the attatching of the clitoris to the penis to make
a head that can actually feel stimulation, testicular implants, and sometimes,
a pump is inserted into the penis so that it can sustain an erection, though that is not always necessary.
The person is then put on hormones and antibiotics; the hormones lower the voice, boost hair growth, square the jaw, and emasculate the person, and the
antibiotics are, again, just antibiotics.

When done correctly, it is often very difficult to almost impossible to tell
just by looks or even by physical intimacy if the person has had gender
reassignment surgery.
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
April 10th, 2007 at 06:21am
I don't get why you would wanna do that, but I don't really have anything against it
I just don't understand how you could feel so wrong in the body you were born in, and want to actually change it that drastically.
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 10th, 2007 at 02:44pm
I have no problem with it, if they feel that they are not happy with whom they are inside then they can go ahead and have a sex change, doesnt bother me because i am not a horrible cow who bullies others because of who they are Very Happy
Black Meriah
Really Not Okay
Black Meriah
April 10th, 2007 at 03:00pm
I believe we only live once. One life, one chance and what we choose to do with it is up to us. We should live in the best way possible, and do the things that makes us happy. Life is too short to live it feeling uncomfertable with yourself. I support it. People should be free to do whatever makes them happy, and other people should stay out of it. As long as happy doesn't qualify as killing or hurt someone or something crazy like that Razz
Toxic!
Motor Baby
Toxic!
April 18th, 2007 at 04:17pm
I'm for it. think theres nothing wrong with it. Everyones different. The world shouldn't be seperated into a boy or girl thing. it should depend on the person. Genital organs do NOT make a person. Being onesex does not makeup your mindset. Just like Blacks, Whites, homosexuals, etc, transgenders don't wake up one day and say " I think I'll try to mess up the world by telling them i want to be the opposite gender" No. I know people who think like that. they are like anyone else. Actually, to tell you the truth I'm a female and I feel like I was born the wrong gender, and I always really have. I don't choose to be this way, and actually I kindof wish I wasn't. It's so much harder, and people always refer to what youe sex was born as and it gets depressing. Though , i would never get a sex change. It also doesn't make me lesbian, i like girls yeah, but i like guys more. If you don't understand how someone can feel that way, then take it from a person who DOES feel that way.

So for someone to be beatup, discriminated against, or even killed, because of that, well that's really fucked up. I think the world in general should stop every prejudice.
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
Joining The Black Parade
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
April 20th, 2007 at 06:19pm
I'm comfortable as a chick. But if there's a chick who feels she should be a dude or vice versa, they shouldn't be hated for it. We saw a transvestite in Hy-Vee, and at first it freaked me out. But then I was like, you know what, I'm glad they're happy in women's clothing. I'm not saying I'm 100% comfortable with it, but I'm 100% for it if that's what you want.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
April 21st, 2007 at 01:49am
I couldn't care less if people want to be transexual.
If you feel that's who you should be, be it.
Be yourself and never mind anyone else's thoughts.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
April 21st, 2007 at 09:07pm
When school officials announce the name of the Fresno [Calif.] High School prom king on Saturday, Cinthia Covarrubias will be wearing a tuxedo just like the six boys vying for the honor. School officials this week added the 17-year-old's name to the ballot for prom king, reversing a previous district policy that allowed only boys to run for king and girls for prom queen.

Gay youth advocates called it a landmark victory for campus gender expression and said they believe it's the first time in the United States that an openly transgender student has run for prom royalty.
the.sound.of.black
Jazz Hands
the.sound.of.black
April 22nd, 2007 at 03:10am
Go and see the movie Transamerica. It is about this woman who was once a man who finds out a week before her gender reassigment surgery that she fathered a son 17 years ago. It has good insight on what it's like to be a transexual. It has Felicity thingo from Desperate Housewives in it.

It is good.

And in India they have ladyboys. Men dress as girls and many of them get their penis cut off with no anesthetic, that's how much they hate being men. But they can't afford reassignment surgery, so they have a little hole or something. Anyway I thought I'd share that.

I don't think there is anything wrong with being a transexual...I just wish that the world was more understanding.
ilovegerardway2much
Jazz Hands
ilovegerardway2much
May 23rd, 2007 at 05:00pm
i think its a little weird. but then again im not transgender and im a little weird. ppl should accept others as who they want2 be or who they cant help being.
fxmous-lxst-words
Joining The Black Parade
fxmous-lxst-words
May 23rd, 2007 at 08:39pm
i guess i support it, i dont think i really know enough to go to either side. but i think people should be able to do what makes them happy.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
May 23rd, 2007 at 11:29pm
alzypow. THE END.:
I don't get why you would wanna do that, but I don't really have anything against it
I just don't understand how you could feel so wrong in the body you were born in, and want to actually change it that drastically.
But then, a lot of people just don't understand how it feels to be attracted to people of the same sex rather than heterosexual, and a lot of people don't understand what it's like to be the product of divorce, or a victim of rape, or a drug addict. That doesn't mean it's a bad thing, just means your life isn't cookie-cutter normal compared to society's standards, and in my opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong with transsexuals/transgenders. It's not like they want their life to be so difficult, it just is, and they have to deal with it, so kudos to them.
It's just one of those messed-up things that the people concerned have to deal with, and the rest of the world just has to accept that things like this exist, and that they happen, and that there is nothing they can do but be accepting and supportive and try to help these people live as normal a life as possible.
iamnotok
Killjoy
iamnotok
May 26th, 2007 at 02:29pm
i think this is a confuzing subject because if this person was a girl turned into a boy and dated and later married a boy (IF IT WAS LEAGAL) why did they just stay a girl and married a boy.................. then if they were still a girl inside but turned into a boy and wanted to marry a boy nd it was not leagal just because she turned in to a boy and the same sex is not allowed to get married in some states why can't they because they were a girl at one time
iamnotok
Killjoy
iamnotok
May 26th, 2007 at 02:30pm
iamnotok:
i think this is a confuzing subject because if this person was a girl turned into a boy and dated and later married a boy (IF IT WAS LEAGAL) why did they just stay a girl and married a boy.................. then if they were still a girl inside but turned into a boy and wanted to marry a boy nd it was not leagal just because she turned in to a boy and the same sex is not allowed to get married in some states why can't they because they were a girl at one time
i do not know how these people feel but i have nothing against them .... i do not no if anything in the bible says you have to stay the sex you were born with
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
May 26th, 2007 at 03:24pm
iamnotok:
iamnotok:
i do not know how these people feel but i have nothing against them .... i do not no if anything in the bible says you have to stay the sex you were born with
1. If you want to add to your post, click edit.
2. There is no chatspeak on the Discussion Board. It's confusing and hard to understand. Read the rules.
3. Even without chatspeak your post doesn't really make sense. Care to clarify?
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
May 26th, 2007 at 04:37pm
A girl I knew got a sex change becuase she liked women and didnt want to be homosexual. It was sad, but I just talked to her(shes really a him now) recently and she regrets the sex change, shes getting surgery to get turned back into a girl. She really regrets it all-together, which may be one problem with transexuality; when its done, its done. And if you want to change back I dont think that it would honestly be exactly the same as when you were that gender before.