July 30th, 2009 at 08:26am
I love how Lindsey is replying to lots of tweets, she is so sweet. (:
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
July 30th, 2009 at 06:02pm
Wow, it's been awhile!

It was exciting seeing a picture of Bandit. She's so cute (:
And it's clear Lindsey is really happy. She looked great in that Robin costume xD And she was gorgeous in the photos on the last page.
I think it's cool she has her own twitter. Let's hope Steve and Kitty decide to get their own.
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
August 27th, 2009 at 08:37am
So other than this thread having been dead for a very long while, looks like Mindless hasnt been doing too much new stuff, so i thought i would post some newer pictures, for those of you who havent seen them.
Lynz&Gerard Very Happy
okay so maybe Jimmy is more james in this picture, but i love it!
(:
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
September 5th, 2009 at 07:30pm
^Love that photo.
With the Jimmy one - I can't see it.

Lyn-Z doesn't reply to my tweets. Hmmph.
Lmfao.
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 7th, 2009 at 08:48pm
^ Aw, keep trying!
I think it's one of those things where you have to have the right timing.

And speaking of twitter, Chantal tryed to make #HappyBdayJimmyUrine a trending topic today. In which case I have to say...
Happy Birthday to Jimmy! <3
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
September 8th, 2009 at 11:20am
It was up to thrid when I went to bed!! It was really awesome, I was tweeting away lol.

Happy Birthday (for yesterday) Jimmy!
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
September 10th, 2009 at 07:31pm
sounds like fun! happy belated jimmy! <3
meh.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meh.
September 20th, 2009 at 01:22am
ive been hearing alot about MSI lately, and im thinking i might give the band a go and give a listen.

which album is best to start with for someone who hasnt heard much of their music?

thanks guys!
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
September 20th, 2009 at 12:17pm

^ I personally would recommend you listen to You'll Rebel To Anything. (:
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
September 21st, 2009 at 01:01pm
I can't get hold of You'll rebel to Anything!
My parents won't let me buy stuff online (for some weird weird reason) so I have to rely on my local HMV which SUCKS. I asked the store clerk whether they had any Mindless and he was like "Who?"
Also although not this band related also did it for, Leathermouth and Alkaline Trio to the same affect.....
grrrrrrr
polly pocket.
Fabulous Killjoy
polly pocket.
September 22nd, 2009 at 04:49am
^ Can't you just ask them to order it for you? They have it on their website.
Or maybe you could get a friend to do it for you?

--

I really miss MSI. Sad
I can't wait for them to tour and stuff again.
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
September 23rd, 2009 at 05:14pm
IF you cannot find you'll rebel to anything than you could always look for IF.
ahahah. sorreh that was rather funny! but i assume that it would be the easist to find, seeing as it is the latest.
And yes, i miss MSI too, it doesnt seem like they are doing much, but come to think of it, they came out with an albumm last year. so expecting one so soon would be unfair of the, Smile either way. Mindless owns Very Happy
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
September 24th, 2009 at 12:30pm
^ try itunes. you don't need to give them your credit card number.
just buy an itunes card and click redeem at the store...they only need your e-mail address.
=]
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
September 28th, 2009 at 04:26pm
i wouldnt have thought of that. :/ smart.
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
September 19th, 2010 at 04:01pm
The Left Rights "Bad Choices Made Easy" Out November 9th!!

You've been waiting for years, but the wait is near an end as soon you'll have fucked up new music from Mindless Self Indulgence's Jimmy Urine and Steve, Righ? ! Jimmy and Steve, return with their notoriously twisted side project, The Left Rights, (along with familiar friends) to present "Bad Choices Made Easy" (Out in North America on November 9th). This album will feature no less than 41 new tracks! Holy Shit!!! Be sure to add the following pages to be the first to get info on pre-orders, album art, song titles, contests, hear clips & more:

http://www.facebook.com/LeftRights
http://twitter.com/theleftrights
http://www.myspace.com/theleftrights

from http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=2262201&blogId=538768319
MSI's myspace blog. looks like we have new material coming out soon, even if it technically won't be involving all of MSI. i still think it is nice for Steve and Jimmy to follow through on this.
how are you all? excited?
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 17th, 2011 at 07:05pm
^ I've been away from the internet forever, and I just heard about that! I'll need to get it, The Left Rights always make me laugh and love Jimmy and Steve.
I miss this thread. I wish it would get up and going again like it was a few years ago.
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
February 6th, 2011 at 09:15am
Is this thread seriously somewhat revived? I lurked here a lot when it was dead, it felt weird since nothing was going on.

Anyways, as an attempt to stay on topic, I'll tell you guys about the bizarre Jimmy dream I had a while ago. C:

In the dream, me and my ex-best friend were at an MSI show. Now, this girl is my ex best friend because she would say really nasty things to me, but we were at the show, in the very front, and for some reason it's just Jimmy on the stage. After he sings a couple of songs, this girl starts bitching me out for no reason, and everyone gets all quiet except for her. Everyone is also staring, including Jimmy, and I'm turning red and about to cry. Finally, Jimmy gets off the stage walks over to her while she's still bitching, and kisses her on the mouth. That shut her up, and she pushed her way through the crowd and ran away screaming. Everyone cheers.
Meanwhile, I'm all, "O HAI, thanks for scaring her off." He just nods and gets back on the stage. Then I wake up.

But yeah. That's the last time I fall asleep watching an MSI interview.