Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song would best describe a moment in your life??

AuthorMessage
leina-is-a-mango
Killjoy
leina-is-a-mango
August 30th, 2006 at 03:00pm
CUBICLES!

I liked someone but they ingnored me. Sad
ChAoS
Fabulous Killjoy
ChAoS
August 30th, 2006 at 04:45pm
To The End because one year ago me and my friends were listening to my cd and one of my friend randomly said:"the voice at the beginning sounds as if it was Brody Dale(the distillers)". It became an inside joke between us. Now, we're all separate and barely speak to each other and I still don't know why...

Helena/The Ghost Of You because they helped me going through the few months after my grandma died of a cancer.

Desert Song because that's was the song playing when me and my best friend promised to always be there for the other.

I'm Not Okay reminds me of my 9th grade when I was really depressed.
HANNERhopscotch;;
Thinking Happy Thoughts
HANNERhopscotch;;
August 31st, 2006 at 05:04pm
ghost of you - my sis dying of cancer.
demolition lovers- maddison ( friend's boyfriend) pretended to shoot himself in the head to break her heart. morbid.
im not okay- school!
guran!
Shotgun Sinner
guran!
August 31st, 2006 at 05:18pm
Early Sunset Over Monroeville- the suspension of the day when Peter died. and when we found out. ESOM was something that fit for that day
Scream To Be Heard.
In The Murder Scene
Scream To Be Heard.
September 2nd, 2006 at 06:35pm
Helena
-because I was singing that song on the day of my great, great aunts funeral.
ohSNAP!
Joining The Black Parade
ohSNAP!
September 6th, 2006 at 09:17am
Our Lady Of Sorrows -
Cuz It's The Song My Bestie And I Rock Out To!!
x0x
The Pansyator
Joining The Black Parade
The Pansyator
September 6th, 2006 at 04:25pm
im not okay i promise-because wen i was bein rly rly badly bullied and depresed and i used 2 cry and slit ma rists cus of me bein bullied. and helena-wen my mums best friends dies of fluid on the brain
xxHow I Disappearxx
Motor Baby
xxHow I Disappearxx
September 6th, 2006 at 04:27pm
Thank You For the Venom
Although all of their songs means a lot to me, this one comes to mind first. I would always listen to it through the hard shit I went through and just knew someone else had gone through this and came out alive, so I could too.
Naughtville
Bleeding on the Floor
Naughtville
September 6th, 2006 at 06:41pm
Give Em Hell Kid

When I moved to a different city again.
Usually it's not as heart wrenching as this time, and it's almost been two years, but for some reason, I can't stop being depressed.
I still see my friends in PTC very often, but it's just this school.
It makes me depressed.
Springfield
Killjoy
Springfield
September 7th, 2006 at 11:46am
umm early sunsets over monroeville..... and im not okay(i promise)
Naughtville
Bleeding on the Floor
Naughtville
September 7th, 2006 at 12:46pm
Welcome to The Black Parade makes me think of my mom and how she struggles everyday
God Bless Her
Burning Friend
Banned
Burning Friend
October 11th, 2006 at 07:39am
a lot of MCR's songs describe my life,but the song that means the most to me isThe Death of St.Jimmy(green day).It makes me think of my friend Josh

so long and goodnight,josh,your memory will carry on
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
October 11th, 2006 at 07:43am
Many of the songs describe different aspects of my life.

Cubicles - I liked this one guy but he didn't even know i existed. He only spoke to me once in my entire life [It was to ask me for the time] and i remember watching him from across the school corridors and quickly looking away if he caught me staring. After many months of this i got the nerve to talk to him but he dropped out before i had a chance to and since then i've felt invisible.

Headfirst for halos - This song is really important to me and it stopped me from doing something really stupid.

This is the best day ever - This song reminds me of when i was little my dad took me to the hospital [He's a nurse] all the time to show me around the place. There was an old woman who was there everytime i visited with my dad and she was always there, hooked up to many machines. We would talk for ages until i had to go. I stopped going for a while because my dad couldn't take me anymore because he was too busy and one day he came home and told me the old lady had died.
Spring Nicht.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spring Nicht.
October 11th, 2006 at 07:50am
I'm Not Okay is my life.

Ghost of You and Helena make me think of momma when she died 3 years ago.

Our Lady of Sorrows helps me stand up for myself better
Thursday's Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Thursday's Child
October 11th, 2006 at 08:19am
probably early sunsets. um, can't really explain it, just the lyrics and the tone all fit.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
January 14th, 2007 at 04:01pm
Helena. it reminds me of my friend Georgie. she past away in november. i still cant believe shes gone, but when i listen to this song, i think about how Gerard and Mikey had to come to terms with their grandma dying. i could listen to this song all day because it means so much to me.
Black Hearted Misery
Killjoy
Black Hearted Misery
January 14th, 2007 at 04:39pm
I'm Not Okay (I Promise) is my life right now hands down...I think the song itself says the reason why pretty well. High School isn't a happy place...it's a prison of torture...for me anyway. Also Early Sunsets Over Monroeville descibes where I live soo well it's creepy...it's like they came here and saw all the corrupted-ness of it and wrote about it. One thing that it doesn't get is how many rednecks live here...but that the only thing. Crazy...

Cancer also reminds me of my grandma because she died of Cancer. It makes me cry almost everytime I hear it because it reminds me of seeing her die in the hospital. Sad I like the song because it's soo touching...yet sometimes it can touch me a little too much.

And one more that descibes a moment in my life would be Honey, This Mirror Ain't Big Enough For the Two Of Us. It defiently descibes how great my relationship ended with with my ex-boyfriend...I think almost every element of that song would descibe it honestly. And every once in awhile, actaully a little too often parts of it descibe my life now...

Thinking of it almost every song I can take a put it in a moment of my life.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 14th, 2007 at 05:59pm
uuuuh, i dont know. probably teenagers. even though im 14 other teenagers really scare me. and kids my age have always kind of kicked me to the curb and bullied me and stuff, just because im different to them.
i really relate to i dont love you aswell though, because im finally strong enough to stand up and say no to all the things in my life that i dont want. and dont care about.

i agree with that part about every song though. theres something for me in all of them for sure. =)
My Famous Genocide
Killjoy
My Famous Genocide
January 14th, 2007 at 06:09pm
Headfirst for Halos it just make me think back to the day my life was fucked up. and still it reminds me of present..
theteenagebrigade
Killjoy
theteenagebrigade
January 15th, 2007 at 10:11am
For some reason, I can imagine "Cubicles" playing in the background as I'm walking through NYC to get to class...