Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song would best describe a moment in your life??

AuthorMessage
xxHelena_627xx
Motor Baby
xxHelena_627xx
January 22nd, 2007 at 08:31pm
Im not okay
it is definetely made to go with my life my school is FULL of preps and jocks and I can't stand one of them. I am one of the altera-gothic bandgeeks that can't stand being peppy if you know what I mean
v e n g e a n c e
Salute You in Your Grave
v e n g e a n c e
January 23rd, 2007 at 12:32am
famous last words.

the first few lines just remind me of when my everything went away >.<
Balthazar
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Balthazar
January 23rd, 2007 at 12:25pm
'I don't love you' reminds me of my ex-boyfriend.
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 23rd, 2007 at 01:28pm
i dont know any exact songs but some songs remind me of my eating disorder and how tough it was going through it and getting over it! it was only a slight one, but my friends and family had no idea, apart from alice who kind of thought something wasn't right
Marmalade
Joining The Black Parade
Marmalade
January 23rd, 2007 at 01:50pm
"I'm Not Okay" reminds me of when i found out that the guy i really like doesn't care so much. And that he like one of my close friends. And that made me feel like what I imagine gerard pulled up to write that song.The whole "I'm okay,trust me, but I'm not okay" thing.
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 23rd, 2007 at 01:58pm
awwwww! poor you! I had a crush on a dude once and it turns out he liked my friend! sucks doesn't it!
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 23rd, 2007 at 04:08pm
^^I have to admit that happened to me too...and it was my FIRST crush ever so it was even worse...
rays_girls84
Killjoy
rays_girls84
January 24th, 2007 at 04:35pm
Ok all of them but particularly (this will probably sound really bad) but 'Thank you for the venom'.

Id been with my bf just over a year and found out i was pregnant, my bf decided point blank he didnt want a baby, adn fucked off basically - no idea where he was, where he went - nothign but i kept getting these abusive horrid texts form him and his ex girlfriend saying to abort the baby, give it up, id ruined my life etc etc even from my own father and grandparents but i didnt. Anyway his ex beat me up pretty badly at 4 months old and i bled and thought id lost the baby but an emergency scan showed he was still there and i decided if he could suffer so much before he was even born surely he was ment to be (fyi id never in my life abort a child but i dont discourage it) .
To this day i have a gorgeous 3 year old little gerard in the making (his names Ben) - he loves mcr and has almost got the black parade tune - so cute

so yeah (back to the point) the chorus

'so give me all your poison
and give me all your pills,
and give me all your hopeless hearts and make me ill,
your running after something that you'll never kill,
if this is what you want then fire at will'

just really sticks with me
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 24th, 2007 at 04:51pm
holy hell!!! thats horrible! i can't believe anyone would ever do that to you! good luck with your child!
Jyulin
Shotgun Sinner
Jyulin
January 25th, 2007 at 07:27pm
Headfirst for Halos, coz I was...shall we say, feeling a bit depressed at one point.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 26th, 2007 at 02:23pm
Ohh, that's horrible rays_girls84...I'm so glad you stuck it out and didn't give in.
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
January 26th, 2007 at 03:07pm
Actually there's two songs.

You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

There was a point in my life I was surrounded by bad people, they were a horrible influence but I couldn't get away from them due to extinuating circumstances that basically caused me to be stuck in a rut. They used to try to talk me into doing the most horrible things and I'd always stand strong but it was difficult, especially when they threatened physical harm a few times.

I felt like I was in prison, because I was stuck with these awful people and I couldn't get away from them because I was "locked up." And listening to that song reminds me of that point in my life. But rather than making me sad, it makes me smile because it constantly reminds me that I'm away from those bastards now and they can't get to me again.

Cancer

I used to take care of cancer patients, 'nuff said.
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 29th, 2007 at 07:35am
some of my family have died of cancer
xxHelena_627xx
Motor Baby
xxHelena_627xx
January 29th, 2007 at 10:34am
yeah my grandfather died of cancer 2 yrs. ago

Headfirst for halos

Disenchanted
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 29th, 2007 at 10:56am
cancer sucks...not the song...the disease...i takes too many people's lives, my friend's mum dies of cancer...she was devastated
EATEN ALIVE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
EATEN ALIVE
January 29th, 2007 at 11:21am
its not a fashion statement, its a deathwish

cause of
"This hole that you put me in
Wasn't deep enough
And I'm climbing out right now"

The damage you've inflicted temporary wounds
I'm coming back from the dead and I'll take you home with me
I'm taking back the life you stole

cause there are so many ppl around me that never believed in me, always told i wouldnt make it, told me im a f-up, and tried to make into something they wanted me to be. but nooow im doing good and somethin that I want to do, and thats pretty much what i want to yell at their faces.:]
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 29th, 2007 at 09:09pm
Disenchanted.
at least right now.
im fighting with my friend.
so yeah=\
maudlinromance
Bleeding on the Floor
maudlinromance
January 29th, 2007 at 09:55pm
Right now it is Ghost of You, because I'm really at a point that I feel lost, and have lost, and it is one of those songs I can really connect to right now.

Also Heaven Help Us if you heard the B-Track. I can really relate to the screaming and spitting out the blood.
Effected-Chris!
Killjoy
Effected-Chris!
January 30th, 2007 at 04:35am
Heaven Help Us
heaven needs to help me!
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
January 30th, 2007 at 04:46am
Dead..
cause my ex-boyfriend died in a carcrash not so long ago.. I wasn't friends with him anymore, but still. We was dating for like four months or so... But he was like really mean to me and it was his fault i got depressed and started thoughts about suicide. So he really made my life horrible. "I'll be here wondering: Did you get what you deserve" - i really feel like i can relate to that. "No one ever had much nice to say i think they never liked you anyway" - which fits totally on him..
Anyway, may he rest in peace..