Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song would best describe a moment in your life??

AuthorMessage
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
February 13th, 2007 at 04:07pm
Cancer
My niece went through cancer and this song just shows so well how she felt, what she went though and all the hard ships, good and bad times this disease comes along with.

Im Not Okay (I Promise)
Where I first came here to WA in 04 I had to deal with so many things at once. I had to cope with the still fresh deaths in my family, going to a new school, get over my fear of dogs and deal with living with a bunch of new people. Because I didnt want to cause trouble or anything I put on a front that I was ok and doing fine when really, i wasnt. I was pretty messed up. And INO just really describes that all really well.
Skullivan.
Killjoy
Skullivan.
February 13th, 2007 at 04:55pm
Cubicles. Mainly the lyrics "If you took the time to notice me, But you can't now, I don't blame you, Its not your fault that no one ever does" because i went through a time where i really was invisble. I didn't exist to anyone. Not a nice feeling at all.

Skylines and Turnstiles. No deep meaning. That song just hits me whenever i hear it.
i_love_me_some_MCR
Killjoy
i_love_me_some_MCR
February 13th, 2007 at 08:07pm
ummmm...i think demolition lovers cause i was going out with this guy and at first we were in mad love and he had pretty blue eyes and i loved to stare at them but anyway we were all happy our famous last words were always i love you and then one day he said i dont believe you love me.......he said you have to prove it and stuff like that! so i always tried to show him that i really loved him (i'm tryin to let you know just how much you mean to me) and a week or two later we broke up.....thats when i got really sad and started cutting myself even more.......my friends were ashamed of me cause in their eyes he was an asshole but i couldnt stop loving him......i still love him and he said that no matter wat and even if it doesnt seem like it he will love me forever and he said our hearts are forever stitched together! In Love
miss_freedom
Killjoy
miss_freedom
February 16th, 2007 at 12:54pm
i'm not okay. the song beacause it really speaks to me like it's okay to be a misfit and just scream also the music video to it because frank has his lil thermo flask cup and in the winter i always take my to school also gerard on the diving board in his school uniform, i did that but i got pushed in.
EATEN ALIVE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
EATEN ALIVE
February 16th, 2007 at 01:01pm
famous last words.
A life that's so demanding,
I get so weak.
A love that's so demanding,
I can't speak.

I am not afraid to keep on living.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

finally, after all the sh_t, im okay. now i can move on.
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
February 18th, 2007 at 03:23pm
Teenagers.
I have horrible phobia of being around large groups of teenagers, for various reasons. This song just says exactly what I feel.
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
February 18th, 2007 at 05:40pm
early sunsets over monroeville-

i went into this mall with my friends and there were these escalators so i ran up the down one and down the up escalator. my friend then started to sing "up and down escalators,and kimmy was there"

so it pretty mhuc makes me think of that very funny day xD
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
February 18th, 2007 at 06:40pm
Three main songs-
Cancer- because my mother was diagnosed with it a while ago. And it's pretty hard on everybody.

Famous Last Words- because I need to be strong about a lot of shit, and this song always makes me feel like I can do anything I need to.

Teenagers- basically because I don't like many kids my age, my age of kids being teenagers. That song pretty much explains the whole problem with American youth today.
sorta kinda.
Salute You in Your Grave
sorta kinda.
February 18th, 2007 at 10:00pm
Our Lady of Sorrows, I'm Not Okay, Disenchanted, Teenagers and a couple of others
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 18th, 2007 at 10:31pm
Teenagers and i'm Not Okay
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
February 19th, 2007 at 01:19am
Im not okay or Disenchanted
Missy.
Jazz Hands
Missy.
February 19th, 2007 at 07:10am
Cancer. One of my aunts is getting cancerous things removed from her face. When I listen to the song, I think about what could happen to her. It always makes me worry about her. The things on her face are'nt exactly cancer yet, but it could happen to her. I really hope it doesn't.
Kirstyf
Jazz Hands
Kirstyf
February 19th, 2007 at 07:33am
I'm Not OK - reminds me of when I was in high school (even though it wasn't out when I was in high school)

The Sharpest Lives - reminds me of mornings when I wake up feeling scummy because I've drunk and smoked too much the night before.

Cancer - probably speaks for itself - I've just seen too many people go through it.
PenisPie
Bleeding on the Floor
PenisPie
February 19th, 2007 at 07:39am
Teenagers; Definately describes alot of people.
magda_poland
Joining The Black Parade
magda_poland
February 19th, 2007 at 12:41pm
Cancer - it's exact story about my grandmother's disease... cancer of course. Helena is connected with this, with my feelings during that time...
philosopher of mcr
Killjoy
philosopher of mcr
February 19th, 2007 at 10:35pm
Im not okay for sure theres a point in everyones life where that song would some up how they felt
Frank lover forever
Killjoy
Frank lover forever
February 21st, 2007 at 08:34pm
im not okay.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
February 23rd, 2007 at 02:23pm
Lately, everything has been going wrong for me. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) is really describing my life at the moment. 'Cause seriously, I'm not okay.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
February 23rd, 2007 at 03:01pm
I'm not Okay. Because sometimes I feel exactly like that: I'm not okay.
I just wanna scream and tell that I feel like shit, but at the same time I wanna keep it to myself.
billyspleen
Killjoy
billyspleen
February 25th, 2007 at 04:35pm
I dont love you, because there was a time, where i was obsessed with this girl, but she didnt have the same feelings about me, and it describes exactly what i felt back then