Don't have an account? Create one!

Aiden

AuthorMessage
ziggy stardust;
Salute You in Your Grave
ziggy stardust;
April 12th, 2008 at 10:19am
Yeah.

My friends and I are already making plans to go.

I hope they play Concord 2 again. It was such an amazing venue to see them in. So intimate.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
April 13th, 2008 at 05:57am
It's the best venue I've ever been to.
ziggy stardust;
Salute You in Your Grave
ziggy stardust;
April 13th, 2008 at 02:03pm
^ Same.
I love the o2 (saw MCR) but this one beat that.
I mean, with bigger venues you don't get that feeling of being close the band.
I mean, at the o2, could you get soaked in Nick Wiggins' sweat ? No you can no. At concord ? Yes. And I was XD
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
April 15th, 2008 at 02:29am
4 days! Wow
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
April 20th, 2008 at 12:28pm
I saw them yesterday : D
and my voice is fucked up today ;D
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
April 24th, 2008 at 10:49am
some pics from april 19 :]
wiL and Nick
wiL
wiL
wiL
William Francis.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
William Francis.
May 1st, 2008 at 01:54pm
cool pictures =)

I got some new pics from Aiden in Amsterdam and Brussels on here
They were as awesome as usual In Love
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 10th, 2008 at 09:14am
Those pics of wiL are amaaaazing!!! couldn't help noticing the slick new haircut hehhe.

does anyone know what's going on with Aiden cancelling their US dates? they said due to personal reasons...whatever reasons...they must stay together. For Australia someday soon!
William Francis.
William Francis.
May 11th, 2008 at 04:22am
if you ment mine; thank you Tehe

And don't worry, they won't split up. They probably have something going on outside the band or something. We just have to wait till they get back really.

And your avatar is awesome; william with an mcr shirt Smiley
radio ga ga.
Demolition Lover
radio ga ga.
May 11th, 2008 at 11:59am
i saw these guys last weekend at bamboozle.
and i hadn't listened to them in forever, besides 'one love' a few times, and 'teenage queen',
i used to love them 3 or so years ago, though,
and i didn't really go for them, but they ended up being my favorite of the whole day.<3
they're so amazing, and i fucking adore wil to no end, rofl, and his hair was so awesome,
i like how it's slicked back and everything.
and now i haven't stopped listening to them all week. :3
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 13th, 2008 at 08:53am
William Francis.:
if you ment mine; thank you Tehe

And don't worry, they won't split up. They probably have something going on outside the band or something. We just have to wait till they get back really.

And your avatar is awesome; william with an mcr shirt Smiley

*crosses fingers for them*
wow you actually recognised wiL in my avatar with the mop of hair in front. Ahahah when i saw the pic on someone's site I was like "omgz wiL friggin rawwwwks! Aiden + MCR = world domination!"

I went to your profile just then...and saw your pic with wiL...arrrrrhhhhh. You're damn lucky. In Love

^ Decomposing- Aiden really takes you off your feet i swear! when I saw them at Taste of Chaos, they were my fav in the lineup but in the last 3 weeks I fell in love with them all over again & they're pretty much the only thing I can listen to all day.
William Francis.
William Francis.
May 13th, 2008 at 09:42am
There's actually more pictures of william with an MCR shirt:

one
two
three
four

and while I'm in my photobucket some old skool Aiden:
xDDD

And Aiden is an amazing and energetic live band and funny as well Tehe

Aiden - Fifteen.
Wil's wearing an mcr shirt Tehe
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
May 16th, 2008 at 01:44am
I was going to go to their concert on May 19th but they cancelled Sad
I Hope everything is ok!
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 16th, 2008 at 08:01am
i've got the shirt he's wearing in the 4th photo! hehe...
wow, the boys don't look older than 20 in the other photo.

^mcrcrazedfan- lol i love your cat. I'm gonna make my friend's dog sit like that with LOTMS.
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
May 16th, 2008 at 02:05pm
CAcT '-.-' tux:
i've got the shirt he's wearing in the 4th photo! hehe...
wow, the boys don't look older than 20 in the other photo.

^mcrcrazedfan- lol i love your cat. I'm gonna make my friend's dog sit like that with LOTMS.

hehe thanks!!! That will be rad Very Happy
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
May 21st, 2008 at 08:15am
Jake W is leaving Aiden Sad

www.aiden.org:
Hello everyone,

I know you all are wondering why we pulled off our last North American run with Scary Kids and Schoolyard Heroes. I’ve read some of the ridiculous rumors that people have been coming up with, Jake was dead, I was dead, Nick was dying, OMG UFOs have landed?!!? Jesus fucking christ, this shit is out of control. My favorite so far is that Angel is becoming a priest. I laughed my fucking head off when I read that. Maybe a priest in the Church of Satan, that’s something I would have believed.

I’m sorry we have kept you in the dark for so long. You see, we each have personal lives outside of the band that are kept private for a number of reasons. Mainly for sanity sake. To make us feel human, to make us feel connected to the real world and not so invaded. We aren’t even a big band by any means, yet strangely enough some people feel as though they need to know everything about everyone all the time.

We have been consistently on the road traveling for the past 4 years. In those 4 years we have been in seattle a total of maybe 5 months. That’s including time we spent in the studio making the "Rain in Hell" ep and our new album "Conviction". It’s enough to make anyone crazy, and bring almost any kind of personal relationship to the brink of disaster. So we all felt inclined to take a breather for the first time in what seems like forever.

And with that.......

We are announcing that Jake W is no longer apart of Aiden.

We will continue on as a 4 piece. I know this may come as a shock for some of you, and some of you could care less. I just want to say to everyone that this is by no means the end. This... My dearest friends is but a beginning, a new chapter has opened up for us and the fire you saw before will be replaced with a much higher level of intensity. (sorry to all the people who would like to see us to break up, you can keep on hating another day. Believe.)

Being in a band on tour is similar to living in a fairy tale place like Never Neverland, (and no, not the crazy ranch that Micheal Jackson lives on with merry-go-rounds and monkeys running around all over the place.) It’s a whirlwind of excitement, where you don’t have to get up and work for some asshole you hate and where you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want. You wake up in a new city or country everyday to venture out in and find a new experience with. It’s the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me. I know that there are a million kids out there with a guitar that can sing and play a 1000 times better than me, yet for some obscure reason can’t seem to make it out of their bedroom. I am grateful for everyday that I get to wake up, open my eyes, take a deep breath and live another day. Not to mention the fact that people care enough about our band to support us and allow us to have this extraordinary experience. Which is what it all boils down to. You! Ladies and Gentlemen, the fans. You are the reason we are able to do this. Without you we are nothing. Thank you for your continued belief in our little band.

Through it all we have seen the world, played some really magnificent shows, and met some of the most wonderful people on earth.

Get ready for something so much more......

Aiden
pstu
Killjoy
pstu
May 21st, 2008 at 02:59pm
Kerrang! also has written about it: Jake W. leaves Aiden

Link Kerrang!
xxWolvenPrincessxx
Joining The Black Parade
xxWolvenPrincessxx
July 31st, 2008 at 10:32am
I LOVE AIDEN!!!
I've seen them live and I love will, he's amazing.
One love, I thought I'd died, and die romantic are my favorite songs.
Emerald Muerte
Bleeding on the Floor
Emerald Muerte
August 1st, 2008 at 02:10am
^Die Romantic is amazing. I also like It's Cold Tonight, Moment and Genetic Design for dying. Nightmare Anatomy is awesome. :]

Sad that Jake left.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
August 26th, 2008 at 07:40am
Aiden's done a new song! a cover of "Cry Little Sister" for the film, The Lost Boys: The Tribe, soundtrack. It's on their myspace check it out! It is such an anthemic song, I'm addicted.