AuthorMessage
xox.gena.
Killjoy
xox.gena.
August 4th, 2007 at 06:45am
jocee;Spam Queen:
xox.gena.:
Famous Last Words...
Pretty much a continuation of WTTBP and that video was long enough.

WTTBP was ungodly long. It's a good song, don't get me wrong, and the video was cool the first gabillion times I saw it, but both BP and FML have been overplayed.

I have to agree 100% Smile
skittle_slut
Thinking Happy Thoughts
skittle_slut
August 4th, 2007 at 05:04pm
xox.gena.:
jocee;Spam Queen:
xox.gena.:
Famous Last Words...
Pretty much a continuation of WTTBP and that video was long enough.

WTTBP was ungodly long. It's a good song, don't get me wrong, and the video was cool the first gabillion times I saw it, but both BP and FML have been overplayed.

I have to agree 100% Smile

yeah. my friends keep going on about what a hottie g is and they only know like, three words in the black parade, even though they bought the album. i tell them to listen to some other songs but then they say "when's the last time you listened to something other to the black parade?" i tell them " i listened to three cheers twice today and bullets three times. the black parade is last on my list" they still don't understand that i wake up at like 4 in the morning to type on here and them spend the next 3 hours listening to my chemical romance.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
August 4th, 2007 at 05:23pm
^^WTF if they have the rest of the album they should listen to all of the songs.

My least favorite vid is I Don't Love You, because it's boring and then teenagers because it's boring until the end of it.

The Honey one I agree is gross but that's its purpose. I think probably MCR were all talking about how to kill the guy and then the director was like: "What do you think would be the worst way to go Gerard?" And Gee said. "To have a motherf--ing needle in my eye." (Needles scare him.) So that's what they decided to do.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
August 4th, 2007 at 06:31pm
I Don't Love You. Perhaps because I had such high expectations for it.

Contrary to some people, I LOVED WTTBP and FML. But, I Don't Love You? They so could have done better. Teenagers included, but it had the last part as the saving grace (plus Gerard's spaz and Frank looking confused).
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
August 4th, 2007 at 08:19pm
WTTBP. I thought it was awesome when i first saw it, but after a while, it just kinda faded out, i think its because it shows it so much on television, the song is awesome, but i dont know, there just something about the video i dont like anymore.
Bellacide
Awake and Unafraid
Bellacide
August 4th, 2007 at 09:27pm
WTTBP and FLW was overplayed soooo much!
but my least favorite was Vampires. great song, but the video was kinda dull =/
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 4th, 2007 at 09:29pm
i dont like the video for Teenagers
neverland.
Banned
neverland.
August 4th, 2007 at 10:09pm
Vampires will never hurt you
themillenia
Joining The Black Parade
themillenia
August 5th, 2007 at 02:09am
Teenagers.The Teenagers vid was disappointing to me. All they did was just perform on a stage in front of a crowd of teens. I was hoping it might be similar to the I'm not Okay vid (which in my opinion is their best vid). You know, one thing that I've notice about MCR is that in most of their videos, they are always in a performing mode, like they're in one place like in the Vampires will never hurt you, Honey this mirror isn't big enough for the both of us, WTTBP, FLW, and Teenagers.Once in an interview, Gerard said that they like the videos of this band he mention where they basically just perform in one place,simple. So I believe that's why they're vids are like that. But they can be so much creative than that, they did it before like in I'm not okay and the Ghost of you. Those are there two best vids in my opinion. The reason for videos is to show a visual depiction of the meaning of the song but when your just standing they're it's kind of difficult to understand. I know it's not just about the videos and they can do what ever they want but I just think they can do a so much better job on their vids because their music has a lot of meaning and people just hear them vaguely has some violent band, but if they can see what they are talking, it would give a better understanding. Just sayin.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 5th, 2007 at 02:48am
Holy shit, write a book why don't you. Laughing

Helena is their best video, imo. It's stylistically beautiful. The reason why I think IDLY sucks isn't good is because it's... it's not them. I like the b/w contrast though... Teenagers was okay, and I like the idea, but it reminded me a lot of Nirvana's SLTS.
dear time traveler
Motor Baby
dear time traveler
August 5th, 2007 at 03:17am
Teenagers reminded me of SLTS too. My least favorite video is Vampires.
lukewarm
Killjoy
lukewarm
August 5th, 2007 at 04:12am
Teenagers, bah! All the hype, then such a letdown. They could have done so much else with that. Plus all the 'blurred' out words. "Shhh out of me" Bah! After the last few from the album this one seemed really low budget and lame. I could have filmed it with the same result, and I am broke! They at least could have run through the school, or used more than just one shot for the whole thing! Plus, not enough G close ups! ha ha
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 5th, 2007 at 04:15am
There weren't enough Bob close ups. All they showed was Gerard.
Damage Control.
Salute You in Your Grave
Damage Control.
August 5th, 2007 at 10:22pm
Don't hate me but WTTBP. I know, I'm going to MCR fan hell right? It's just too much. I realize that it was supposed to show a change in my Chem and be really theatrical but it just wasn't my speed. I'm sorry! Embarassed
unfortunally emma
Killjoy
unfortunally emma
August 5th, 2007 at 11:59pm
vampires
id love that song soo much
and then i finally saw the song
and it made me dispointed
it was like all black
and you could barely see them.
themillenia
Joining The Black Parade
themillenia
August 6th, 2007 at 03:10am
Gerardcasm.:
Holy shit, write a book why don't you. Laughing

Helena is their best video, imo. It's stylistically beautiful. The reason why I think IDLY sucks isn't good is because it's... it's not them. I like the b/w contrast though... Teenagers was okay, and I like the idea, but it reminded me a lot of Nirvana's SLTS.

Hey, I got a lot to say when it comes to MCR.
KillJoys
Bulletproof Heart
KillJoys
August 6th, 2007 at 03:52am
WTTBP

It reminds me of Green Days minority just a black twisted version
&
Then Green Days JOS because of the black and white TV
MCRisforeversavingme
Killjoy
MCRisforeversavingme
August 12th, 2007 at 04:18am
i dont love you and vampires will never hurt you, i like the songs, but the music videos were really weird.....
blablabla12345667
Salute You in Your Grave
blablabla12345667
August 12th, 2007 at 05:07am
I think it's impossible to have a least favourite ANYTHING by My Chemical Romance. Suuuuurrreeee Welcome To The Black Parade, and Famous Last Words were so overplayed, and so overdone, but hey, it's My Chemical Romance!! It should be loved equally as much as anything else done by them :] hehe I love everything they do, I'd support them if they sang something from the Spice Girls (ahaha, I could imagine it).
Demolition Lover.
Killjoy
Demolition Lover.
August 12th, 2007 at 05:12am
I never really thought of that,but now that you got me thinking it's..
Vampires will never hurt you.
I LOVE the song though.