Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
July 30th, 2009 at 06:16am
This night a dreamed that Gerard was selling butter and sugar o: it was weird.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 30th, 2009 at 01:29pm
I had a lot a few weeks ago...

Okay, so there was this interview taken in November 2006 in Canada and I have it recorded on my DVR. So in my dream, I dreampt that the interviewer asked a question and they answered it wrong or whatever, and so then they told him to skip the question and pretend that he never asked it. So then the interviewer was like "beep...beep...beep..." as if he has a tractor going in reverse or whatever. And then after what seemed like forever of him doing that, he asked the same question he didn't want them to ask. And then Frank goes, "Um, didn't you just ask that?" and then the interviewer was like, "Yeah, I did. Never mind!" and then he goes on with the next question.

yeah I suck at explaining, but it seemed funny when I was dreaming it.

And in the same night, I had a dream that Frank and Jamia were at home in their kitchen (that was yellow) and they were talking about fans or whatever. I forget what they said lol
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 1st, 2009 at 10:22am
Tonight I dreamt that Mikey had a unicorn. It was green. With a yellow tail.
It was totally...awesome. xD
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 1st, 2009 at 10:54am
HAHAHA I forgot about this! I had a dream that Frank shaved his beard XD
Redrose14
Joining The Black Parade
Redrose14
August 3rd, 2009 at 09:27pm
Omg! I have had a couple dreams about them. i think like 5 now.lol They all involve me meeting them.The last one I had, I went 2 see them b4 they played their concert bc I didn't have tix and 1st I saw Mikey. Then I hugged him and we chatted for a while. After a while I saw Gerard and I gave him a hug too. That is where my dream ended. I've noticed that in most of my MCR dreams I only meet Mikey and Gerard. Although in 1 i met Frank and in another, I met Lyn-zee. It's so weird.
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 4th, 2009 at 02:03pm
Tonight Gerard was in my dream, but just for like 10 seconds. He didn't do anything. XD
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
September 7th, 2009 at 10:36pm
I had a really weird dream that MCR just happened to pop into. I was hanging out at school with my friends where we used to hang out (our area recently got taken over by some gangsters.) and then I saw the band standing around the cafeteria (about 10 feet from me), but it was like I had no idea who they were. Then people started to run around on fire, but no one was doing anything about it.
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
September 19th, 2009 at 07:11am
I murdered Mikey Crying or Very sad Fair enough, he murdered me first but still (he shot me in the head and as I fell forward I stabbed him in the stomach- best death ever!)
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
October 4th, 2009 at 12:34am
okay they were in my dream last night but i so forget what the dream was about. gahhh. i hate when that happens. it had to do with when i saw them on Projekt Revolution, i know that much. lol
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
October 24th, 2009 at 05:10pm
Two days ago I dreamt that I was listening to the radio and a song from the new album was playing. It was terrible, easily the worst song I've ever heard. Then another new song played and it was amazing. Then my dream moved into a park where MCR was playing at and Mikey was smashing his bass and running around everywhere while Frank stayed almost completely still.
yeah
Thinking Happy Thoughts
yeah
October 31st, 2009 at 07:10pm
I had a dream I was saving one of Franks dog
That was fun Very Happy
mcrcrazymad
Killjoy
mcrcrazymad
November 1st, 2009 at 08:40am
I had a dream. i was at school and i was in a concert gerard way and the rest of mcr walked in and offered me and my band a record contract so we could work with them in the future.
hey i dont even have a band? Punk
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
November 11th, 2009 at 10:41am
I had a dream that Mikey had short, spiky hair. He looked weird.
A Shot with the Lens
Fabulous Killjoy
A Shot with the Lens
November 13th, 2009 at 03:05pm
I had this dream where Gerard was walking around on stage being a tease (as if that is unusual...). He was shaking his ass and said "I know you all wanna touch it but you can't reach it!" Everybody in the audience were screaming like crazy, then he touched it himself and yelled: "IT'S SMOOOOOTH!"

Don't ask.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 13th, 2009 at 05:16pm
Last night I had a dream that Jamia died.
Pansy'sthename
Killjoy
Pansy'sthename
November 26th, 2009 at 03:28am
I had this dream where i was wearing this really cute black wedding dress but it barely reached my knees and I was walking down the aslie and mikey with the glasses and sandy hair was there so ... I married him. And just when I was gonna kiss him my mommy threw a deoderant bottle at my head and woke me up. Im mad at her!
xblckhrtxx
Killjoy
xblckhrtxx
November 28th, 2009 at 10:28pm
I had 2 MCR dreams.
the first one was that Mikey and Gerard were fighting over me. I held a cookie out and they followed my hand. Then I threw the cookie.And they ran after it.Then Frank popped out of no where and we started making out.

the second was when Mikey just kdnapped me.Then my dad woke me up for school.
my_ruthless_romance
Killjoy
my_ruthless_romance
November 29th, 2009 at 04:26am
I had kind of a sad and confusing one recently.
I don't know why, but me, my mom, and Frank were running away from gangsters. We were supposed to catch a bus, and my mom got on right away, but I turned around to see how close Frank was, and he was kinda...dead. On the ground. With a bullet somwhere on him. So I said screw it and got on the bus too, but then I couldn't pay for my ticket because I couldn't read money.
Then I woke up.
Toaster_King
Killjoy
Toaster_King
November 29th, 2009 at 05:43pm
I had a dream we-the band and i- all went to applebees. We got this HUGE margarita and al got a bit drunk. We ended up walking bac to the hotel. I was really tired and Mikey offered me a piggy back ride. I said yes, of course! I got on and said "Whatever you do. don't run." What does he do? He runs. I scream and start laughing. He laughs too. (Really rare!) We passed every1 else and they were like "Was Mikey LAUGHING?!" Mikey put me down and smiled at me. He was about to kiss me then the rest of the band caught up and was like "Mikey are you laughing?"

Then i woke up
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 29th, 2009 at 08:32pm
I would rather not go into detail, but I recently dreamt of Ray commiting suicide.
It was awful. I was helping Christia greeve.
I woke up in tears.
I had to help scrape his brains off the walls. (he shot himself in the head). Guts were mixed in with his fro.