Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
Gerard_Jules
Killjoy
Gerard_Jules
December 17th, 2009 at 06:03pm
i had a dream about me, gerard, and mikey were on my bus and all the kids were wondering who the hell they were and it was awesome!!!
LostMyFear
Killjoy
LostMyFear
December 18th, 2009 at 11:12am
i had a frustrating dream...i dreamed that there was Gerard somwhere in the citty..and it was like I searched a few days for him..and then i found him...and i asked him for a hug..and he sayd "don't anoy me!cant these fuckin fan girls youst leave me allone?"...i woke up and i wanted to cry! bad dream -..-
flock of doves!
Killjoy
flock of doves!
December 23rd, 2009 at 01:04pm
i was just thinking that ive never had an mcr dream... then i realized... i did.
last night
about Mikey.
i had seen him someplace or something and i think he still had his cute little white glasses and i wanted a picture and we both had each others arms around each others waist for a really long time... i think mikey was getting annoyed or something i dunno. i think it was my dad who was gunna take the picture, yet he didnt have a camera. it was awesome. i looooved it.
Pansy'sthename
Killjoy
Pansy'sthename
December 25th, 2009 at 03:48am
Another Mike dream.
I was at an concert and I went out for air and there was a dude passed out on the floor. It was Mikey, and he still had the adorable glasses I love! I ran and took him home and took care of him. And I was all sad when he left so I was cleaning up and his phone # was there on the fridge
my_ruthless_romance
Killjoy
my_ruthless_romance
December 26th, 2009 at 01:31am
I had a dream that Gerard refused to do the "Frerard" stuff on stage anymore, so to make him jealous, Frank kissed my brother.
It was really disturbing, and I don't wanna have it again. XD
Break Me Down
Fabulous Killjoy
Break Me Down
December 27th, 2009 at 10:00am
I had one that I built a ferris wheel and gerard came to ride it with me xD
then he invited me to sing onstage with him at a concert o.o
the weirdest part was when he took out a clarinet reed, licked it, and threw it out into the audience. I ended up catching it xD but then i woke up ): fuck the day.
helenabellamuerte
Killjoy
helenabellamuerte
December 30th, 2009 at 01:12am
The other night I dreamed that it was Bandit's (Gerard's daughter) first birthday and Gerard was all pissed off because the cake was messed up. He wanted a blue Old West-themed cake with icing sheriff badges and icing pistols, but instead of pistols there were bullet holes, and the shiny toy gun he wanted to be sticking out of the cake wasn't there either, so someone went and bought one of those toy see-through plastic orange pistols with suction cup darts for bullets and stuck that in the middle of the cake.
It was quite a bizarre dream.
xblckhrtxx
Killjoy
xblckhrtxx
January 1st, 2010 at 10:03pm
I had a dream last night that MCR rang my door bell and they were vampires. And I let them in then Gerard and Frank killed my family. I was like wtf did you do that for?! Then Mikey told me that I was destined to become a vampire with them. And Gerard backed me into the wall and he whispered "You have no choice sugar" Then he bit me and I woke up. I was like wtf happened?! lol
xblckhrtxx
Killjoy
xblckhrtxx
January 1st, 2010 at 10:04pm
I had a dream last night that MCR rang my door bell and they were vampires. And I let them in then Gerard and Frank killed my family. I was like wtf did you do that for?! Then Mikey told me that I was destined to become a vampire with them. And Gerard backed me into the wall and he whispered "You have no choice sugar" Then he bit me and I woke up. I was like wtf happened?! lol
Pansy'sthename
Killjoy
Pansy'sthename
January 4th, 2010 at 05:23pm
xblckhrtxx:

I would have been like No dont wake up! and try to get the same dream. I do that alot I get the same dream if i think about it alot
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
January 5th, 2010 at 08:35pm
I had a dream a few weeks ago that me and my sister were in line for an MCR concert but where everyone was in line was like a locker room, similar to one of my middle school's. And me and my sister had a locker and we were putting on acne cream right before we went in. And then when we got in, it was this really small bar type place with a bunch of preppy people there. And when we got in, the band was dressed how they were in the New Jersey show of The Black Parade is Dead! And when the doors opened they were already playing and yeah. Then the dream ended.
Lily.
Killjoy
Lily.
January 18th, 2010 at 01:37pm
I dreamt once that MCR were playing a show near me, and I wanted to go see them, but I couldn't get it, so I tried to climb over the fence on the back, but that was to high so I peeked through a whole to see them and just sat there listening... Pretty boring and disappointing I guess...

One day I just listened to "I never told you what I do for a living" all day long, and when I went to bed I started to dream that I was being hired to kill a person, and I was in a bar talking to the guy that hired me. Then I went on my way to find the place, but I suddenly remembered that I suck at Geography and chances were that I wasn't going to find it, until I saw Gerard Way, and I started following him, 'cause I saw him in the bar and was pretty sure he listened to my convo and wanted the money for himself...It turns out I was right, and he lead me to the house (it was a beautiful house btw :p) and I tackled him, thanked him and was about to kill him! I woke up just in time though...
That was a horrible dream...Sad
Breakfast Monkey.
Fabulous Killjoy
Breakfast Monkey.
January 30th, 2010 at 05:35pm
Ive had quite a few actually (:
this one really stood out though...

I dreamt that I was Ray and we were on a tour bus and we were doing this concert for some primary school kids. We had to hide under a massive white sheet and Gerard came out of the sheet and introduced the band to the kids. They were all like "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" and they were all dressed in victorian clothing. Then Gerard introduced me and I had to go on stage with him and Frank, when we realised we had forgotten something vital for the concert. We excused ourselves and we all packed up and drove to Sainsburys in the tour bus. We all started singing House Of Wolves and suddenly the driver died so we drove off a cliff.
Then nothing happened. You know when you sleep and you kind of dream of nothing and its all black...
Well, then i started dreaming again. I think it carried on from the dream i just had.
Gerard and Frank has turned into little robins and flew up to a telephone wire. Frank had some shrunken acoustic guitar in his wings. They started singing Cemetery Drive, except they werent singing, they were tweeting it. Like tweet tweet TWEEEEEEET *guitarness*
And then my alarm woke me up.
I was like wtf xD
Por Vida
Killjoy
Por Vida
February 1st, 2010 at 05:54pm
I had one last night! Very Happy

Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy were in this apartment. Well Pete must have invited Mikey over or something and brought Gerard and Frank with. Frank headed right to the bathroom and Pete had a camera.

So Gerard starts walking into the bathroom, kind of making a show of walking down the hallway and Mikey's all "We shouldn't be doing this!" and laughing like crazy, as are Pete and Patrick. Gerard goes into the bathroom, Frank's in the shower fully dressed but the water is running. The shower curtain was transparent so you could see Frank's upperbody pretty well. Gee sits in front of the shower on this little stool thing and Frank takes of his shirt and hands it to him. Gee kind of shows the camera, grins and puts it on the floor. Frank takes of his pants, Gee does the same thing.

Frank hands Gerard his underwear.

Gee's face is literally like:

while he was doing this:
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 4th, 2010 at 09:11am
Last night I had a dream that I was reading some magazine where it said that Gerard was getting married to some female drummer from Korea or something. And in the dream, Gerard was already married to LynZ, so he would have two wives... It was weird.
Dea_Loves_Frank
Killjoy
Dea_Loves_Frank
April 28th, 2011 at 06:56am
It was like this: I was on some sort of a container(you know,the big ones,being transported by ships)and there was a creek,a smal one,and there was a bridge across it.Gerard,Mikey and Ray wondered off,and Frank was on another container(on the other side of the creek),he was yelling :''Dea!!!What the fuck is wrong with these girls?''(some random girls were running around him)I yelled back: ''I think they've hot the FF!'',he was kinda confused:''What is FF???'' me:''Frank Fever!!!'' I was Lmao-ing this for an hour after I woke up xD
CinemaSpeaks
Bleeding on the Floor
CinemaSpeaks
April 28th, 2011 at 10:59am
I've had too many to count, and they have all been very weird so far.

I've ended up locked/kept in a few rooms before.
Does anyone else have sinister MCR dreams?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 29th, 2011 at 12:05pm
CinemaSpeaks:

One time i had a dream that Gerard kidnapped and raped me.
CinemaSpeaks
Bleeding on the Floor
CinemaSpeaks
April 29th, 2011 at 04:33pm
fairweather friend;:
CinemaSpeaks:

One time i had a dream that Gerard kidnapped and raped me.

Bonus points for being weirder than any of mine.
summertime
Fabulous Killjoy
summertime
May 4th, 2011 at 04:04pm
LOL some of these are hilarious!

I had a dream about a month ago that I was on a schooltrip to some dance camp musuem (it was a dream, it didn't have to make sense...) and there were two buses taking us there, one with Justin Hawkins from The Darkeness on and one with Gerard Way. I got stuck with Justin, typical; I was pretty bummed out.
Then when we got there I went up to Gerard, all shy, and asked for his autograph, and it turned out he was a total diva in real life and he wouldn't give me one. So I was even more bummed. Bad times, haha.

Also, two nights ago I dreamt that I was Mikey's girlfriend, but I don't remember any details...ffs!