Don't have an account? Create one!

New video of new cd

AuthorMessage
greenday06rocks
Killjoy
greenday06rocks
August 4th, 2006 at 11:35pm
posted on news.mtv.com said that My Chemical Romance will putting out a new video for the new cd didn't say when but said the director of the videos name will be Samual Bayer AKA the director of all the Green Day music videos from the American Idiot album.
lostkoey
Killjoy
lostkoey
August 5th, 2006 at 12:51am
that will be great,huh?
Yeah!I can't wait ...the new video and the CD Very Happy
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
August 5th, 2006 at 02:42am
coool!
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
August 5th, 2006 at 03:07am
omg cool!
*A Midnight Soul*
Motor Baby
*A Midnight Soul*
August 5th, 2006 at 03:10am
Sweet.
I'm looking forward to that video and the new cd.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
August 5th, 2006 at 03:33am
That sounds great!

All of us can't wait
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
August 5th, 2006 at 03:58am
Please, please don't go bananas on me but I'm kinda iffy about the new video. I like, wanna see it, but again, I don't because quite frankly, I can't stand Sam Bayer. He really annoys me & I know some of you are going to be like "0migawd! i lyke, l0v3 S4m! how can u h8 him?!?!" so don't, please. I'm just saying I don't like Sam & I'd prefer Marc Webb or another director. I have my opinions, you have yours & I respect that.
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
August 5th, 2006 at 05:03am
fuck, this is awesome ! im so exciting about the new album and if we will get a videio with it, it gonna be awesome. i cant waaaait. but when album comes out, it will be like the best day ever, but then MTV in my country will find MCR and teenies start listen them. its so sad Sad
but im the true fan, now and ever <3
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
August 5th, 2006 at 05:13am
weeeee! *bounces off walls* but i still prefer marc
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 5th, 2006 at 06:13am
Sam Bayer is one of the best directors you'll find so I'm SO excited about seeing this video. It'll no doubt be something really different and creative, as the mixture between Sam and the My Chem guys is going to be... awesome.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
August 5th, 2006 at 07:51am
A Nervous Wreck:
Please, please don't go bananas on me but I'm kinda iffy about the new video. I like, wanna see it, but again, I don't because quite frankly, I can't stand Sam Bayer. He really annoys me & I know some of you are going to be like "0migawd! i lyke, l0v3 S4m! how can u h8 him?!?!" so don't, please. I'm just saying I don't like Sam & I'd prefer Marc Webb or another director. I have my opinions, you have yours & I respect that.

meh i like marc betta too
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
August 5th, 2006 at 08:39am
yay thats awsome

i saw an advert for a position to be in the new video too on a forum i go on lol...
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
August 5th, 2006 at 11:04am
Sam is cool Cool

I really like how he did the latest GD videos....but I think he could've done The Strokes vid a little better :\
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
August 5th, 2006 at 11:49am
A Nervous Wreck:
He annoys the hell out of me. He's also a physco.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
August 5th, 2006 at 02:05pm
A Nervous Wreck:
I kind of agree with you. I don't hate Sam Bayer, but I'd prefer Marc Webb. I can't wait for the video though.

Achoo*I heard the first single is being released October 9th. Don't hold me on that one though.
SuperBecky2410
Salute You in Your Grave
SuperBecky2410
August 5th, 2006 at 04:55pm
I'm surprised they're moving away from Marc Webb.
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
August 5th, 2006 at 05:57pm
yea same. Marc Webb makes kick ass videos just look at all the videos MCR have made. they kick ass.

and look at the other ones he has done for AFI, Green Day, The Used, and he is doing one now with Evanescence. or its already out.
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
August 5th, 2006 at 06:02pm
http://www.marcwebb.com/
Here is Marc Webb's site.
With videos he has made
famous_last_words
Motor Baby
famous_last_words
August 5th, 2006 at 06:03pm
AHHH cant wait i must find out when its going to come out