Jazz Hands
I'mNoToKaY
September 27th, 2006 at 03:11pm
oh! thanks for the links!!!!!!!!
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
September 27th, 2006 at 04:29pm
Man that video was AMAZING. I mean, I loved it on YT and then on TV...AMAZING.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
September 27th, 2006 at 04:52pm
I think I've seen the video 10 times in total now! I'm not bored of it yet..!!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 27th, 2006 at 04:56pm
As I promised I recorded Frank (not Gerard, who I thought it was going to be, but hey who cares?) being interviewed on TRL. It's in .mp3 format, and it's about a minute long (the part with Frank). The beginning of WTTBP is recorded on it too, so that's what the last minute or so is. You can ignore that part if you wish. My digital camera's batteries ran out, so I didn't record anything on that, but there was really nothing to record as they just showed 2 pictures of Frank, and everybody has seen the video by now.

Sendspace
Yousendit
Megaupload

:]
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
September 27th, 2006 at 05:11pm
^ Thanks so much for that!!
I_am_the_Penguin
Really Not Okay
I_am_the_Penguin
September 27th, 2006 at 07:50pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX5l74_4CIg
Video of the interview and music video
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
September 27th, 2006 at 08:27pm
I SAW IT!!!!!!

its not as good as i thought it would be..

well... no ...... it IS awesome, but... eh... i don't know

i like marc webb better.

BUT ITS STILL FECKINGGREAT!!!!!!!!
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
September 27th, 2006 at 09:57pm
I don't know if this has been posted already, but here's a better quality video. Not just a recording of a tv with like a digital camera. Anyways. Here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A66e1DVIRSU
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
September 28th, 2006 at 08:19am
I was a bit torn with the video, at one side I thought it was beautifully done, on the other hand I thought it was a little to overdramatic. But then I looked at the song, the lyrics, the vibe I got from it. This isn't the days of cute little tunes like "I'm not okay". I think we are seeing a darker side of MCR. I think the video fit them well, and what style they are going for.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
September 28th, 2006 at 09:16am
Finally! Someone to actually point out what the video means and why the band is making it that way! Thank you so much, Jenni
I_am_the_Penguin
Really Not Okay
I_am_the_Penguin
September 28th, 2006 at 09:02pm
Think of it this way- it's not nearly as "experimental" as the new Panic vid... Still confused...
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
September 28th, 2006 at 09:03pm
I understand it too. It's really not that hard to understand if you know the concept of the album.
Dancing to your death
Salute You in Your Grave
Dancing to your death
September 29th, 2006 at 07:22am
yeah agreed
and i can also appreciate the elements they brought into it
i love their use of basic theatrical conventions (drama students will get that) and the parts of silent film used.
Sterate_
Really Not Okay
Sterate_
September 29th, 2006 at 09:51pm
I actually didn't like the music video as much as I thought I would, it's just so un-my chemical romance, and there is too much black and dark color involve, I prefer the videos that they did with Marc Webb than this one, there are more exciting, IN MY OPINION
Synyster
Salute You in Your Grave
Synyster
September 30th, 2006 at 11:03am
The beginnng of the video was strange....same with the middle. I didn't really like it that much, If it was...say AFI for example, I probably would cuz I'd expect something like that from them...but eh, MCR could've done better.(NO offense to AFI)
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
September 30th, 2006 at 12:42pm
Hmmmm....

Its definatly not what I expeceted, I liked it though. Its not really an MCR video, if yoo know what I mean. I like videos that tell a story, I know this one tells a story but like 'ino' was like a little video preview thing and told the story of the high school rejects, if yoo like, going out and getting revenge. This video was a bit too... unextrodinary.. if yoo get what I mean.

Its definatly a lot darker than the others and yoo get a tottally different tone from it... but I think thats what MCR wanted and a good video is one that makes yoo feel like yoor the song, well thats my opinion!!

Oh also, half way through does everything go slow apart from the band which is speed up, kinda like the Green Day video 'American Idiot'. Is that just me or does it happen? Lol . xxxx
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
September 30th, 2006 at 02:28pm
does anyone know of a download of the music video?
so that i can put it onto my comp?
XthexvenomX
Killjoy
XthexvenomX
September 30th, 2006 at 05:23pm
head1stforhalos:
As I promised I recorded Frank (not Gerard, who I thought it was going to be, but hey who cares?) being interviewed on TRL. It's in .mp3 format, and it's about a minute long (the part with Frank). The beginning of WTTBP is recorded on it too, so that's what the last minute or so is. You can ignore that part if you wish. My digital camera's batteries ran out, so I didn't record anything on that, but there was really nothing to record as they just showed 2 pictures of Frank, and everybody has seen the video by now.

Sendspace
Yousendit
Megaupload

:]

wow, he's polite
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
October 1st, 2006 at 09:00am
does anyone know if the interview with frank^^ above, has been put on youtube, and if it has, does anyone have the link?

i tried downloading it from the megupload link but my computer isn't co-operating with me today.
I_am_the_Penguin
Really Not Okay
I_am_the_Penguin
October 1st, 2006 at 10:21pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX5l74_4CIg